Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

KILL THE NERVOUS, NEEDY WRECK

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking down the street, you notice that a Gisele Bundchen several hundred feet away seem to stare at you, possibly even smile. Do you approach her? How? What do you say? All these questions are screaming in your mind.
I know what you are thinking : "Wow, this is probably my future wife !" or "I want to talk to her, and maybe even get her number."
But when the time comes to actually speak to her, you can't say anything because you're too scared of rejection. Your tongue gets tied, and you can't think of what to say. Then the two of you go your separate ways, and you never see her again, you moron.
What a wasted opportunity. You could have started a casual conversation, and invited her to have a drink with you. Your destiny might have been linked through a simple hello. Instead, you are left cursing yourself. You stupid idiot, another wasted opportunity. Next time, I'll be ready and I won't back down. Of course when the next time arrives, you act the same way as the previous one

One of the reasons why some men have such a hard time meeting women, is because of the view they have about approaching them. The problem is that men think that they need the perfect sales pitch or pick-up line to either get women into bed, or marry them.
This is a big order to fill, and the odds of accomplishing such a task (for the average man), are virtually impossible. So most men choose to stay silent instead of approaching women, and avoid rejection all together.
When approaching a woman, keep it simple, and keep your expectations low. You're not going through a job interview; you're not meeting her parents; and your definitely not getting married. What you are doing, is making a friend, and nothing more. If you think this way, it'll be a lot easier to approach a woman. Forget about meeting a lover. Concentrate on making a friend first, the lover role will soon follow. But if you think that you need to seduce her from the outset, you'll only make it harder for you to approach her.

If you keep in mind that you're just trying to socialize with a stranger, you'll have the courage. Just tell yourself, I'm going to have a pleasant conversation with the woman standing beside me. I'm looking for nothing but a few minutes of pleasant conversation. I'm not looking for a date, a kiss, a lover, or a wife.

Don’t be fooled, flirting is not a relationship. It is easy to create a mental relationship that in reality has no existence. It was just flirting and that’s all. You need to understand that nine out of women people who you flirt with are just flirting and that is the way you should be too.
Flirting should be fun. There should be many chicks you just flirt with and not go beyond that. So until a flirtation changes into an actual date, it is nothing but a flirtation. Even if you are not totally interested in the girl, you are still going to enjoy the flirtation and then let go.

Being single does not mean that you stay home and brood. Get out there. Go to parties, eat at new restaurants, and get your life off hold. Plus, I have found that when you get your life off hold, life begins to sweep in and meet you at the very point that you extend yourself into it.

------------------
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

- Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 05-06-2001).]

kelwaller

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post

------------------
"In hell's kitchen i chef the impossible"- mob deep " I bet you never heard of a player wit no game..told the truth to get what i want but shot it with no shame"-Outkast ATliens

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, I have found that when you get your life off hold, life begins to sweep in and meet you at the very point that you extend yourself into it.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true,
since i have joined this community i am better then before.
This is about the gal in my office.
I have started flirting with her and also kept my distance from her (did my best not to appear desperate and needy.) its fun in office now
i am not asking her out. I am not paying too much attention.
But whenever i get her on the coffee table i just tease her and make her laugh.
And she likes it so much and tease me back
i never had such fun with a knock out ever, I have alwasy been the nervous wreck but things are chainging.

try this and see if it does make any diff in your life guys.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did I ever miss this post?

GOLDEN.
Bumping 'er up for the team.