Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kill the ego!

future_strongguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple tip: kill your ego! Bad people have egos! Bad, bad, people!

Nice guys have an ego as they feel they are always right about women.

Players have an ego as they think they are superior to all other men because they have sex with women.

Feminists have an ego as they feel they are always right about men being "pigs." Next time you are in class, watch a woman talk about "women's rights" and "feminism." Suddenly, she has elevated herself above everyone else. She suddenly feels like she is a God, and she must teach everyone else! Not all the girls talking about Feminism are like these, mostly just the ugly, older, ones. It's easy to tell which one is really a feminist.

The guy who is about to get married and ruin his life has an ego, as he KNOWS he has "The One." When someone suggests that the woman he is going to marry ISN'T The One, he gets mad at them and calls them a fool. Egotism tends to make you ignorant.

The guy who is obsessed with "hating feminism." He lives alone just like the feminist. Just like the Feminist joins groups of girls to complain about men, he joins other guys to complain about women. He feels he is always right about women.

The political analysts who think they know EVERYTHING about the country. They complain for the sake of complaining.

But then there is the Don Juan.

When asked why he isn't getting married, he doesn't say "Because women are evil! EVIL!"

He says, "I don't know, maybe it isn't for me..."

When asked what he thinks the solution to the economy is, he doesn't say: "The rich are responsible for our hardship! If the rich would stop being so greedy things would be better for all of us!"

Instead, he says: "I don't know and I don't care. Instead, I prefer to focus on my own situation and try make myself rich."

No one likes a guy with an ego. He always thinks he is right. Even if he is right, it's damn annoying! So kill the ego, and people will like you. Kill the ego, and you can save yourself from common life problems like marriage, niceguyism, and Jerkism.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego can be strong if you control it, but most people don't have it under control. I agree with what you said and those are the negative side effects of ego. The ego can be strong when you remove all the labels you have in your head and limitations.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trickz said:
What a stupid post.
Ssh man. I think this is a great topic. Too many people on this board have an "ego". Saying "lol I'm better than woman then you are" and all that nonsense.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid post I agree.

KEep whining about egos aka people you are jealous of you loser.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
Ego can be strong if you control it, but most people don't have it under control. I agree with what you said and those are the negative side effects of ego. The ego can be strong when you remove all the labels you have in your head and limitations.

Control is key. All the people the OP mentioned (nice guys, players, feminists etc) have egos they cannot control. Control the ego or the ego controls the person.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Ironic,,cuz when you learn to control your ego,,you once again think you are God,,which only means you haven't learned to control your ego yet.
That's what always happens to me. It feels like a vicious cycle with this fictional judgment character always overlooking me in my mind. It's quite annoying, I wish I could just relax and enjoy life without the damn ego comparing myself to everyone else.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Ironic,,cuz when you learn to control your ego,,you once again think you are God,,which only means you haven't learned to control your ego yet.
When you control your ego you don't think at all you are just flowing. It's like your body you don't worry how your heart will function it just does. The word control itself is ego. Let the thoughts flow thoughts only have power when you apply emotion to them and that's when your ego controls you.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Control your ego, but allow it to be malleable to a degree when change is needed.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
men with ego usually have self respect which many men lack and why they end up worshiping woman....so i rather have an ego then not, just gotta make sure its not inflated

future_strongguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf: That's absolutely right! I keep telling this to myself and it definitely is helping me beat my shyness problem.

Others: Some of the replies are funny. Keep in mind that what may help one person may look like a different language to another peson. Everyone is at a different "level" in "Don Juaning."

But anyways I am replying to this again to expand a little.

Next time you want to proclaim your superiority to everyone else (or just in your own little mind), ask yourself a question: Why am I better than anyone else?

When you ask yourself this, it puts things in perspective. It doesn't matter if you are a player, nice guy, chill guy, cool guy, whatever. At the end of the day, you are at the same level as everyone else (in life, not women). You probably have a job like everyone else. You probably haven't done ANYTHING that has changed the world, just like everyone else. You will be forgotten when you die. You are mediocre. You are nothing!

At this point, "getting a lot of women" does not make you superior to anyone. Why? Because after you are done with a girl, you are still craving another girl. You will never be satisfied with how many women you have gotten until you are old and regretful of all the women you have chased!

So stop comparing yourself to others in "how many girls you've laid," and start comparing yourself to how SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE you are compared to them.

Until you have done something with your life like Benjamin Franklin or Arnold Schwarzenegger... something that separates you from everyone else because you have changed the world somehow... until you've done anything like that, kill the ****ing ego! Because you are NOTHING.

Yet even the greatest achievers of the world still seem to be able to control their ego. How? I have no idea. I guess the only way to find out is to first become great.

Don't think of this as "putting yourself down" or "negative talk." It's just to things in perspective for you. Because if you think you are "the coolest, most confident guy ever," you will never get any better in life. You wouldn't see any reason to.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trickz said:
What a stupid post.
Maybe you should read the post again. Like the part where you should lose your ego.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't need to kill your ego, just minimize it.
everyone has one even the people that say they don't.
everyone's so paranoid of "killing" their ego or getting rid of it.

- a person that says "get rid of your ego" has an ego.
- a person that does'nt like egotistical people has an ego.
- a person that says "put other people before yourself" has an ego.

a question for future strongguy

hypothetically speaking
if me and you were face to face and i slapped you,
what would you do ?

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, strongguy!

I myself often suffer from my 'ego'. Think about this : Who is hurt when a woman rejects him ?

Right. It´s YOUR ego that got hurt. Big ego, big wounds, big pain ;)

Maybe, 'small ego' is a little irritating. It´s about not taking yourself too seriously..

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at Rocky : De doesn´t have to put his opponent down or himself above. He even has respect and some fear. But he deeply and genuinly believes in himself.

Believe in yourself. When you really do it, there is no need anymore for comparing yourself with others.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE my ego. I LOVE who I am. My ego DRIVES me. My ego makes me EXCEL in everything I enjoy doing.

My ego makes me STRONG and gives me DIRECTION and DISIRE. It gives me FEELINGS, both good and bad. It gives me PRIDE and PAIN. I STRIVE to feed my ego and I GROW because of it.

I dont understand why I would want to kill or even tone down my ego.
My confidence and ego go hand and hand and I love it. Its a roller coaster ride of emotions.

By the way...
I am the law.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The difference between an EGO and CONFIDENCE is that people with egos tend to put other people down to make them feel better about themselves, which actually shows how truly insecure they are. I think ego is simply FAKE confidence, it's not real. It's confidence only obtained through negative means, it's a skill that you have developed but you know without it you would be nothing. People with egos almost always fall, and when they do, they fall hard. Nobody likes a person with a huge ego. You've got to remember that there is ALWAYS going to be someone out there that's better than you, whether it's in a materialistic means, looks, wealth, romance.. whatever it is. People with egos get put in their place eventually, it just takes the right person to come around and expose them.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I agree. The difference between an EGO and CONFIDENCE is that people with egos tend to put other people down to make them feel better about themselves, which actually shows how truly insecure they are. I think ego is simply FAKE confidence, it's not real. It's confidence only obtained through negative means, it's a skill that you have developed but you know without it you would be nothing. People with egos almost always fall, and when they do, they fall hard. Nobody likes a person with a huge ego. You've got to remember that there is ALWAYS going to be someone out there that's better than you, whether it's in a materialistic means, looks, wealth, romance.. whatever it is. People with egos get put in their place eventually, it just takes the right person to come around and expose them.
I think, someone with a genuine "great ego" doesn´t need to be better than someone else. He is just good as he is.