"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Kiling my friggin soul man!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
I dont know about you guys, but i can not take having a job...its driving me crazy. And i refuse to do it for much longer


but that leaves me with a bit of a problem....money.


to work means to have money. to have money means to be able to have much more fun than you could without it. But to work, also means to have to limit your fun. to spend hours upon hours of your youth in one place without many options of fun.



To every problem there is a solution. There is a solution to this problem as well. I want to create my own business. I've attempted it before,(im actually CEO of a corporation i registered with New Jersey, but uhh its a company in name only), without much success. but i have ot try again, cause i CANT frigging take this crap no more!

If anybody has any ideas, feel free.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Starting your own business is hard work and it'll take a while till you reep the benefits. But as for work, it's just something that has to be done if you want money. It's tough, but it's a big choice. From not working to working, there's a big financial difference and you're happy for a while till you can't go out much anymore.

It just depends how much fun costs for you and how much it's worth to you. Maybe there's something out there that you can do that you enjoy.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Hrm, the work done for my own business tho i wouldnt mind.


i just really hate being a slave. I like to come when i wanna come and leave when i wanna leave. make what i earn, u guys dig it?


come on guys ideas i know there are some smart creative mofos out there.
 

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I know its hard man i never had a job longer then 6 months lol im not proud of that but you get kinda tired of workin after awhile. Sad thing is i only worked like 30 hours a week and got paid every 2 weeks and all i did was sit on my ass and i couldnt even do that.
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Hey man,

Your a DJ, theres nothing you can't do. If you can't take working in a place that rapes you of anything fun and exciting, then continue on with your business. It is hard work at first but your a DJ, there nothing you can't handle. Plus you get to do whatever you want whenever you want. I'm sure you know of all the advantages etc.. of having your own business. Just stick with it.

The key to your success is to have products, and advertise. Work for a month and use the money on advertising. That will get you a lot of sales.

Stay motivated.

Just remember your a DJ and you can do ANYTHING.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Try to get a job in with government - either at a municipal level, or state, or even federal.

I have a job with a city (population 200,000) and basically you can whack it all day and get crazy amounts of cash. We do nothing. I am not exaggerating. I think the most we did in one day was drive around in a truck, taking turns driving so the other 2 people could sleep.

City jobs are amazing :)
 
Top