"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kids and women

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I talked to a guy the other day and he s going through a battle with his ex over his kid. He wants to see her and she won't let him. He said she's a narrcasist psychopath according to him. Personally that would hurt me I wouldn't even bother to try and see the kids. I would be out eye balling girls playing cards gyming working 10-12 hours days. I'm thinking I'm banging some of these girls I'm interacting with. I'm getting compliments from them, makeouts conversations that last quite long them giving me there number so we can go party overseas when covid has gone. They all are asking me rather me asking them. It just flows. I'm i naive that the girl will try drama on me later?

My guy mates had kids with hot girls then got married and told me after the marriage which she filed for divorces that the girl is a ***** and he wants to see his kids and she won't let him making it hard. Ifthis is the only thing a girl can do well seems like it is a dream.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top