Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kids and women

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I talked to a guy the other day and he s going through a battle with his ex over his kid. He wants to see her and she won't let him. He said she's a narrcasist psychopath according to him. Personally that would hurt me I wouldn't even bother to try and see the kids. I would be out eye balling girls playing cards gyming working 10-12 hours days. I'm thinking I'm banging some of these girls I'm interacting with. I'm getting compliments from them, makeouts conversations that last quite long them giving me there number so we can go party overseas when covid has gone. They all are asking me rather me asking them. It just flows. I'm i naive that the girl will try drama on me later?

My guy mates had kids with hot girls then got married and told me after the marriage which she filed for divorces that the girl is a ***** and he wants to see his kids and she won't let him making it hard. Ifthis is the only thing a girl can do well seems like it is a dream.