Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kidney stones

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Anyone know much about these things? I got attacked on Friday night with pure agonizing pain in both kidneys. I some how made it to a cab which in turn drove me to the hospital. I was just released this morning. I eat a healthy diet and I never had them before. I called my family to inform them of it, they didn't seem to care much. The phone call lasted a few minutes. I was pretty shocked at that. The lady I am dating freaked out and offered to drive me and kept in contact over the last two days. I thought that was nice. I never reached out as I was in way too much pain and they had to knock me out at the hospital.

I woke up and read her texts. One did stick out as she had to go into work on Saturday saying that her boss propositioned her for sex. I told her I do not really need to hear about this stuff. She said I didn't offer, he wanted it from me. I changed the subject. She tells me this a few times already, I am not sure why she needs to inform me of this. She thinks it's funny. Yea, she's attractive, I get that. So what? Not something I need to hear. She then said the electrician came by her apt the other day and hit on her. She claims to had shown him a pic of us and said I'm his b*tch. I said that's nice. I really don't care, but no other lady I've dated has brought this up to me. I just don't respond or change the subject. Is this something ladies do? Since we couldn't hang out this week, as she was busy with work and I had this kidney stone thing, we may hang out next weekend. Who knows. I asked once and she said that should work. I just said let me know. I don't run after.

Weird weekend to say the least.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know much about these things? I got attacked on Friday night with pure agonizing pain in both kidneys. I some how made it to a cab which in turn drove me to the hospital. I was just released this morning. I eat a healthy diet and I never had them before. I called my family to inform them of it, they didn't seem to care much. The phone call lasted a few minutes. I was pretty shocked at that. The lady I am dating freaked out and offered to drive me and kept in contact over the last two days. I thought that was nice. I never reached out as I was in way too much pain and they had to knock me out at the hospital.

I woke up and read her texts. One did stick out as she had to go into work on Saturday saying that her boss propositioned her for sex. I told her I do not really need to hear about this stuff. She said I didn't offer, he wanted it from me. I changed the subject. She tells me this a few times already, I am not sure why she needs to inform me of this. She thinks it's funny. Yea, she's attractive, I get that. So what? Not something I need to hear. She then said the electrician came by her apt the other day and hit on her. She claims to had shown him a pic of us and said I'm his b*tch. I said that's nice. I really don't care, but no other lady I've dated has brought this up to me. I just don't respond or change the subject. Is this something ladies do? Since we couldn't hang out this week, as she was busy with work and I had this kidney stone thing, we may hang out next weekend. Who knows. I asked once and she said that should work. I just said let me know. I don't run after.

Weird weekend to say the least.
Never had kidney stones and I'm not a medical doctor so I'll leave that to the professionals. Kind of sh1tty your family didn't care but it's not fatal. As for your gf, nice that she cared but it sounds like she's doing one of two things. Either she feels like she's being open and honest with you when guys are hitting on her, or she likes to make you feel jealous. If it's the latter, she may feel like you care if you respond to her information. Some guys would do the whole "I'll kick his ass" thing and girls will feel appreciated, but I think it's better to play it cool. Rather then not caring, just put an arm around her, grab her by the ass, and let her know it's too bad for the other guy because you're in the picture.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about you the other day because I hadn't seen anything new from you lately. I was almost certain you and your lady were in a relationship now lol Anyway, yeah sounds like either she loves the high from guys fighting over her or she's sh!t testing you because she doesn't know your intentions.

Sorry to hear about the kidney stone though, I drink lots of water because I once saw a guy at work pass out from the pain and had to be hauled away in an ambulance. It wasn't until he returned to work a couple of days later we found out it was a kidney stone. Did you pass it or do they give you medicine to dissolve it or what?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never had kidney stones and I'm not a medical doctor so I'll leave that to the professionals. Kind of sh1tty your family didn't care but it's not fatal. As for your gf, nice that she cared but it sounds like she's doing one of two things. Either she feels like she's being open and honest with you when guys are hitting on her, or she likes to make you feel jealous. If it's the latter, she may feel like you care if you respond to her information. Some guys would do the whole "I'll kick his ass" thing and girls will feel appreciated, but I think it's better to play it cool. Rather then not caring, just put an arm around her, grab her by the ass, and let her know it's too bad for the other guy because you're in the picture.
I was just thinking about you the other day because I hadn't seen anything new from you lately. I was almost certain you and your lady were in a relationship now lol Anyway, yeah sounds like either she loves the high from guys fighting over her or she's sh!t testing you because she doesn't know your intentions.

Sorry to hear about the kidney stone though, I drink lots of water because I once saw a guy at work pass out from the pain and had to be hauled away in an ambulance. It wasn't until he returned to work a couple of days later we found out it was a kidney stone. Did you pass it or do they give you medicine to dissolve it or what?
They gave me a few shots, saline, anti-nausea meds, a painkiller and a medicine to ease the kidney for them to pass. Still going through the motions. Yea, this is like the forth or fifth time and I think it's strange. I told her that's great, I don't need to hear it and moved on to another topic. I don't get jealous. She knows about my no fvcks given policy with games. She may be sh!t testing, but I just don't play. I just tell her I don't want to hear it. She contacts me each day and has been in touch through the whole weekend. It would had been nice to see her, but I didn't. I will give her props for offering to take me to the ER on both Friday and Saturday morning. I didn't want her to see me in that state. It was pure hell.

Treading carefully. If it happens great, but I no longer put the cart before the horse so to speak. Yes, she does love the attention. She brought up the online dating profile, and I said I deleted the app, but the profile is still there; her's is too. She seemed a bit steamed at that time that I was still online, even though I've not logged in. She's also said the love word a few times, not sure in jest or not. First few times I just smiled, other times, I did say I care for her. I don't think I can feel the rose colored glasses stages any longer, so maybe that is why I am always on guard. Who knows. I am just taking it as it comes and seeing where it goes. Hard to read a lady's true intentions these days.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only brow beating I'd give you is that you told her you deleted the app without her bringing up exclusivity or making the first move towards it. What has she done in return though? The woman I'm seeing is trying hard to lock me down when I didn't give in she started sh1t testing me...like I see her online on the app but I never bring anything up because then I lose my frame. She has to bring it up (she did once but it was way too early), delete the app, show me more what she's willing to do then we can talk about it and lay down a few ground rules what it really means.

So at this point depending on how much you like her etc I'd simply start dating other women...until this one wants to get serious and if she gets pissed tell her flat out 'Oh with all the talk about your boss wanting to hook up and the other random guys you were bringing up suggested to me that you weren't serious about what we have so I figured it's fair to take this casually too'. Of course, she could dump you or dump you as a sh1t test so be prepared for that but she sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Feel better bro!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yep, it was brought up just on the side where I said, when she had the notification on her phone another dude wanting to chat with you I guess and I smiled and laughed. She then said, well, your profile was still online, and I just proceeded to say what I said and changed the subject. Still fighting with the kidney stones. There's still a few of them in there so I am going through the process of hopefully expelling them soon.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, sorry to hear about the stones. I pray you pass them soon and get some relief.