Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kid Cudi? What are you doing?

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I seriosely am losing all hope in my generation. First the sappy pop songs, then the emo rock songs....and now kid cudi??

Hey, I agree rap music hasnt been great in the past few years, but I believe kid cudi is making it worse....

for example..listen to his song soundtrack of my life....some random lyrics:

"I got 99 problems and they all b-tches,
huh, she copped the toys i would play with in my room by myself
why he by himself

Iv’e got some issues that nobody can see
and all of these emotions are pourin outta me
I bring them to the light for you
its only right
this is the soundtrack to my life
the soundtrack to my life ohhhh

I try to think about myself as a sacrifice,

I was close to go an try some coke
and a happy ending would be slitting my throat,"

Seriosely kid cudi? Now rap music has turned into feelings and ****? You were supposed to be the rebirth of the "new school" rap? I don't know about rap music but I know now that if the masses of america are listening to this emo rock and now this pusssy rap.....man......there are going to be a lot more AFCs in the near future because of idolizing the mainstream music(kid cudi)

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Still doesn't sound as pathetic as almost all other mainstream music.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked Day and Night but this sounds pretty pathetic

Last edited:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listened most of the tracks on the Kid Cudi CD and it's dope. The guy doesn't give a fvck what other people think and that's why his sht is so wierd. He even addresses all the criticism at the end

Far as hiphop being emo all of a sudden, there are a ton of classics 100 times more emo than that

LL Cool J - I Need Love

nuff said

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pharcyde - Passing Me By. Most emo rap song ever.

Now in my younger days I used to sport a shag
When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag
With an apple for my teacher cause I knew Id get a kiss
Always got mad when the class was dismissed
But when it was in session, I always had a question
I would raise my hand to make her stagger to my desk and
Help me with my problem, it was never much
Just a trick, to smell her scent and try to sneak a touch
Oh, how I wish I could hold her hand and give her a hug
She was married to the man, he was a thug,
His name was lee, he drove a z,
Hed pick her up from school promptly at three oclock
I was on her jock, yes indeedy I wrote graffiti on the bus
First Id write her name then carve a plus,
With my name last, on the looking glass,
I seen her yesterday but still I had to let her pass

She keeps on passin me by...

When I dream of fairytales I think of me and shelly
See shes my type of hype and I cant stand when brothers tell me
That I should quit chasin and look for something better
But the smile that she shows makes me a go-getter
I havent gone as far as asking if I could get with her
I just play it by ear and hope she gets the picture
Im shootin for her heart, got my finger on the trigger
She could be my broad, and I could be her (nigga)
But, all I can do is stare...
Back as kids we used to kiss when we played truth or dare
Now shes more sophisticated, highly edu-ma-cated
Not at all over-rated, I think I need a prayer
To get in her boots and it looks rather dry
I guess a twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye
Although shes crazy steppin, Ill try to stop her stride
Cause I wont have no more of this passin me by

And I must voice my opinion of not even pretending she didnt have me
Strung like a chicken, chase my tail like a doggie
She was kind of like a star, thinking I was like a fan
Dude, she looked good, down side: she had a man
He was a rooty-toot, a nincompoop
She told me soon your little birdies gonna fly the coop
She was a flake like corn, and I was born not to understand
By lettin her pass I had proved to be a better man

She keeps on passin me by...

Now there she goes again, the dopest ethiopian
And now the world around me be gets movin in slow motion
When-ever she happens to walk by - why does the apple of my eye
Overlook and disregard my feelings no matter how much I try?
Wait, no, I did not really pursue my little princess with persistance;
And I was so low-key that she was unaware of my existance
From a distance I desired, secretly admired her;
Wired her a letter to get her, and it went:
My dear, my dear, my dear, you do not know me but I know you very well
Now let me tell you about the feelings I have for you
When I try, or make some sort of attempt, I symp
Damn I wish I wasnt such a wimp!
cause then I would let you know that I love you so
And if I was your man then I would be true
The only lying I would do is in the bed with you
Then I signed sincerely the one who loves you dearly, ps love me tender
The letter came back three days later: return to sender
Damn!

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
ssj4halo said:
Okay, I seriosely am losing all hope in my generation. First the sappy pop songs, then the emo rock songs....and now kid cudi??

I don't know about rap music but I know now that if the masses of america are listening to this emo rock and now this pusssy rap.....man......there are going to be a lot more AFCs in the near future because of idolizing the mainstream music(kid cudi)
Well ssj4halo, I don't know about you... But contrary to most of my fellow Don Juan posters, I truly believe that the pussification of all the men in modern society is actually a positive thing for us in the long-run. And by us, I mean those whose mind's have already been opened up to the truth of the Matrix all around us.

A very recent while ago, I (along with many other fine SoSuavers) believed that it was our duty to awaken the world to men's true roles in the society we live in. We thought that it was responsibility to take on the role of something akin to 21st Century crusaders who would bring the long-lost virtue of masculinity to the male species. But after looking at the greater picture from a slightly different perspective, I realized that this epic crusade was just not worth. Instead, we should be slightly smarter about reacting to the overall decline of man.

Instead of futily fighting the neverending tidle-wave that is the ongoing pussification of man, we should be using this unfortunate phenomenon towards our own benefit. While the rest of mankind is turning into passive little sheep, the tiny enclave we have over here will be evolving in the exact opposite direction. As the rest of the male species become pathetically passive beings, we will revert to our ancient teachings that call for real men to live their precious lives in similar fashions to those of the legendary warriors we have all grown up reading about. While the majority of "mankind" will consist of lifeless herbivores, we will be the lions and wolves that will rule over the rest of them. Our situation will be very similar to the experiences felt by the free agents roaming the confines of the Matrix without bounds. In essence, we will be the very tiny minority that could be accurately labeled as the "Masters of our own Destiny."

Ovcerall, I believe that any further pussification of the modern male only makes the life of a Don Juan that much easier ----> Hence, should be treated as nothing other than positive news! :D

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so just listen to 50 instead

"i steve nash these hoes, pass them all day"

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
OTB said:
Well ssj4halo, I don't know about you... But contrary to most of my fellow Don Juan posters, I truly believe that the pussification of all the men in modern society is actually a positive thing for us in the long-run. And by us, I mean those whose mind's have already been opened up to the truth of the Matrix all around us.

A very recent while ago, I (along with many other fine SoSuavers) believed that it was our duty to awaken the world to men's true roles in the society we live in. We thought that it was responsibility to take on the role of something akin to 21st Century crusaders who would bring the long-lost virtue of masculinity to the male species. But after looking at the greater picture from a slightly different perspective, I realized that this epic crusade was just not worth. Instead, we should be slightly smarter about reacting to the overall decline of man.

Instead of futily fighting the neverending tidle-wave that is the ongoing pussification of man, we should be using this unfortunate phenomenon towards our own benefit. While the rest of mankind is turning into passive little sheep, the tiny enclave we have over here will be evolving in the exact opposite direction. As the rest of the male species become pathetically passive beings, we will revert to our ancient teachings that call for real men to live their precious lives in similar fashions to those of the legendary warriors we have all grown up reading about. While the majority of "mankind" will consist of lifeless herbivores, we will be the lions and wolves that will rule over the rest of them. Our situation will be very similar to the experiences felt by the free agents roaming the confines of the Matrix without bounds. In essence, we will be the very tiny minority that could be accurately labeled as the "Masters of our own Destiny."

Ovcerall, I believe that any further pussification of the modern male only makes the life of a Don Juan that much easier ----> Hence, should be treated as nothing other than positive news! :D

I disagree completely.