Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kicking slugs out of your life

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you go through life it's common to accumulate what I call "slugs" - women that you want to bang that are not interested but that insist on hanging around in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of you. Periodically it is necessary to weed them out and uproot them.

Often you'll find these slugs in your facebook feed or on other social media, continuously posting photos of themselves or spouting their woke opinions. They'll hit you up occasionally when they need a favour.

My strategy to get rid of these slugs is to directly proposition them and if they react negatively, I just immediately block and delete them. Now I have a slug-free facebook and I do the same with other social media.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait - what are you doing adding girls on social media in the first place?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a long way of saying quit wasting time with women friends. I can’t stress this enough to men, women friends are more for their benefit not yours. They get way more out of it than you do or ever will. The only thing they can give you that they won’t give you is sex, everything else you can get from guy friends.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a larger rule, if anyone isn't contributing positively to your life, cut them. There are *many* opportunists in life that have no problem leeching off of people who are "too nice," conflict averse, and gullible.

Goes for relatives too, though that dynamic is more complicated.

Surround yourself with people who share your same life goals; health, wealth, family, happiness. Cut out the Emotional Vampires, as I call them.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As you go through life it's common to accumulate what I call "slugs" - women that you want to bang that are not interested but that insist on hanging around in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of you. Periodically it is necessary to weed them out and uproot them.
I don't get this one. When a woman isn't interested, well.. bye bye. Let me know if you change your mind and wanna see me. No hard feelings.

I still keep them on Facebook though. They can see I'm seeing other women and having fun. Blocking them or removing them is lame and unneccesary.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still keep them on Facebook though. They can see I'm seeing other women and having fun. Blocking them or removing them is lame and unneccesary.
I disagree with this. I think guys shouldn't add girls they're pursuing on social media in the first, as it kills the mystery about you and just makes it more likely you'll be her 'social media buddy' who she uses for free attention online but never meets up with in person.

For girls' you're pursuing romantically/sexually, use the phone (or minimal texting) and arrange to meet in person as soon as possible. Using social media to do this is counterproductive. When will you guys learn?!

If you already have a girl you're pursuing on social media and it's going nowhere, the LAST thing you should do is keep her on there. It just further consolidates you in her mind as just another one of her social media buddies, so removing her as a friend (and blocking if necessary) is the smart thing to do. This will create some mystery about you and make her wonder about you (assuming she cares and has some level of attraction towards you). Not only that, but it's better for your mental well being too as you can move on. Constantly having her there as a social media buddy in the hope that she will change her mind is just giving yourself false hope, makes you feel weak and fuels potential oneitis.

When you are willing to walk away cut off contact with a girl, it forces you to move on and to focus on pursuing new women. I do this a lot with phone numbers I get - I ruthlessly delete them if it's obvious it's not going to go anywhere with the girl, and this also gives you the advantage if they do get in touch again in the future as you will have the upper hand. You can also text back 'who's this?' as you won't recognise the number since you deleted it, this make them more paranoid and want you more since they will know you've already moved on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to give someone a second chance when they’ve made it clear you weren’t their first choice? I know it gets talked about a lot how you should “leave the door open”. Why? She doesn’t want to date me now, if she changes her later it won’t be because of anything I did, it just means she will settle for me and I don’t want anyone settling for me. If she thinks she can do better than me, I wish her luck, but I won’t be her fall back when she finds out she can’t.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleting and blocking women is part of the process of letting go. If you keep them on Facebook, some part of you is still hoping that they might change their mind. Otherwise why would you care about trying to impress them with what a great life you have. Also, if you do that you'll be reminded of them every time they post something or like your posts. They might even take advantage of the fact that they know you like them and try to manipulate you or use you for favors.

I understand that idea of wanting to leave the door open, but there's a cost to that. It's not for free. In the end, I don't think it's worth it. Far better to wipe the slate clean and let go of people that don't appreciate you and that don't serve any purpose in your life.