Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kicked her out

workandwin

Reaction score
So this girl I've known for ten years, dated her off and on finally got me fed up with her crap. Last several years she was living in a different state and I broke contact with her because it was a waste of my effort. Several months ago she randomly calls me asking to hangout as she was in town. I'd been drinking and didn't recognize the number, convo ended up with me telling her to call at a better time. We start texting periodically again and she keeps telling me she's gonna be in town... Several weeks ago she comes over to my place and then we go out have an alright time she sleeps with me etc... Then she's staying with her lady friend and starts coming over more often until eventually she brings her bit of belongings to my house and we start making plans together. Like she cleans and organizes my entire place and buys a bunch of stuff for my house. Ya know, putting a woman's touch on it and she starts cooking for me, cleaning every day and basically taking damn good care of me. This is where I think I messed up because I gave her recognition and started being a wuss. I was enjoying what we had going, planning a fenced area and facilities for animals, working on a 10,000 square foot garden, and the works. Friday we had plans as I had some friends (a couple coming over) and she flakes. Says she's going to her friends for dinner. Me and my friends go downtown instead and I get pretty sauced, hookup with a rando in her car outside a bar and then she gives me a ride home. When I get home, I just get out of this chics car and send her on her way. I come inside and this chic goes ballistic, starts yelling at me and says she's going to work early and she can't deal with me. Later the next day I hangout with bros and go wakeboarding a bit then get home and half her **** is gone. Usually she texts me throughout the day and I hadn't heard anything that day. So I decide I'm not gonna bow down to this girl and put all her things outside then text her "I'm not storing your stuff.". She says she's calling the sherrif and that I'm obviously drunk. I'm completely sober and sure enough she shows up with some dude in his truck and the sherrif behind them. I walk out and politely tell her she can go through her things and let me know if I missed anything. She's pissed and the sherrif is real cool to me. I tell him sorry for wasting his time he kinda laughs and this chick is livid. They leave end of story. FYI, the last several days she was being a little controlling and that's my fault for letting her. It is bugging me a bit to do that to her, but I feel I put her in her place and saved myself a lot of hurt and potentially being manipulated by her. Think I did the right thing?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ALL this drama?

This is a dysfunctional situation.. She is crazy and you wifed her up.

I would simply just walk away from this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I've known for ten years, dated her off and on finally got me fed up with her crap. Last several years she was living in a different state and I broke contact with her because it was a waste of my effort. Several months ago she randomly calls me asking to hangout as she was in town. I'd been drinking and didn't recognize the number, convo ended up with me telling her to call at a better time. We start texting periodically again and she keeps telling me she's gonna be in town... Several weeks ago she comes over to my place and then we go out have an alright time she sleeps with me etc... Then she's staying with her lady friend and starts coming over more often until eventually she brings her bit of belongings to my house and we start making plans together. Like she cleans and organizes my entire place and buys a bunch of stuff for my house. Ya know, putting a woman's touch on it and she starts cooking for me, cleaning every day and basically taking damn good care of me. This is where I think I messed up because I gave her recognition and started being a wuss. I was enjoying what we had going, planning a fenced area and facilities for animals, working on a 10,000 square foot garden, and the works. Friday we had plans as I had some friends (a couple coming over) and she flakes. Says she's going to her friends for dinner. Me and my friends go downtown instead and I get pretty sauced, hookup with a rando in her car outside a bar and then she gives me a ride home. When I get home, I just get out of this chics car and send her on her way. I come inside and this chic goes ballistic, starts yelling at me and says she's going to work early and she can't deal with me. Later the next day I hangout with bros and go wakeboarding a bit then get home and half her **** is gone. Usually she texts me throughout the day and I hadn't heard anything that day. So I decide I'm not gonna bow down to this girl and put all her things outside then text her "I'm not storing your stuff.". She says she's calling the sherrif and that I'm obviously drunk. I'm completely sober and sure enough she shows up with some dude in his truck and the sherrif behind them. I walk out and politely tell her she can go through her things and let me know if I missed anything. She's pissed and the sherrif is real cool to me. I tell him sorry for wasting his time he kinda laughs and this chick is livid. They leave end of story. FYI, the last several days she was being a little controlling and that's my fault for letting her. It is bugging me a bit to do that to her, but I feel I put her in her place and saved myself a lot of hurt and potentially being manipulated by her. Think I did the right thing?
You did. You respected yourself and took action before it got more out of control. Where would you say you fvcked up and she started getting control?

workandwin

Reaction score
Dude ALL this drama?

That is my intention, and yeah I was starting to see it not being good so wanted the final close of business to be on MY terms lol

workandwin

Reaction score
You did. You respected yourself and took action before it got more out of control. Where would you say you fvcked up and she started getting control?
It was when I let my guard down and all her facade of caring and womanly qualities got my guard down. I've had many different relationships and this seemed to be going good as she was putting a lot of effort in but the last several days she started being distant and slacking off regarding her evolutionary woman traits. Again, my error because I didn't recognize it soon enough and I gave her to much credit. As in I failed to keep her on her toes and make her question her self worth. I spilled the beans when I think I should have been alternating between showing slight recognition and implementing some self doubt to motivate her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was when I let my guard down and all her facade of caring and womanly qualities got my guard down. I've had many different relationships and this seemed to be going good as she was putting a lot of effort in but the last several days she started being distant and slacking off regarding her evolutionary woman traits. Again, my error because I didn't recognize it soon enough and I gave her to much credit. As in I failed to keep her on her toes and make her question her self worth. I spilled the beans when I think I should have been alternating between showing slight recognition and implementing some self doubt to motivate her.
Should you really have to do all that for someone your going to keep around?

So she did all that womanly stuff to get in good with you and the real her came out. Besides the dude she came with was already talking to her.

workandwin

Reaction score
Should you really have to do all that for someone your going to keep around?
That's a good point, because no I don't think I should. Luckily I'm coming out ahead as she did make some improvements around my place that I can now benefit from. Now that day I met a gorgeous little 19 year old waitress to take with me to a wedding and expect to be ramming her starting this week. Last night after this ordeal I also went out with some other friends and didn't hookup with any girls, but got some numbers. One of which I just talked to on the phone and have a date planned for Friday.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your typical chick with daddy issues and no boundaries. She's pretty much behaving exactly the way you would think. As soon as you quit treating her like an afterthought, she loses interest. User and abuser. She was never with you for you, she just liked the way you made her feel and she obviously needed a place to crash.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably a troll, but no one has an issue with the guy hooking up with a "rando" while he was out drinking?
I don't blame the girl for moving out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ALL this drama?

Lol DNR TLTR

Op, which part of #nextSet or no contact don't you get?

Step your game up.

What you want is to be pulling top form SMV 18-23.

When crazy is in town, the only reason for any contact would be to parade hotter and younger. Preferably best if you casually run into her.

Its almost as good as sex. Lulz be had seeing train wrecks from the past when pulling hotter, younger, tighter peak SMV.

Here's the benchmark. Get to it.

workandwin

Reaction score
Lol DNR TLTR

Op, which part of #nextSet or no contact don't you get?

Step your game up.

What you want is to be pulling top form SMV 18-23.

When crazy is in town, the only reason for any contact would be to parade hotter and younger. Preferably best if you casually run into her.

Its almost as good as sex. Lulz be had seeing train wrecks from the past when pulling hotter, younger, tighter peak SMV.

Here's the benchmark. Get to it.
I appreciate the advice and that's what I'm working towards. The gorgeous 19 yo that I number closed to take to my buddies upcoming wedding is responding well. Took her out for the first time tonight and then took her home. No sex yet she was on the rag so we ****ed around for several hours and yes, her mouth is sore. I'm not going to initiate any contact for a couple days and then I will have strenuously rough unprotected intercourse with her many times. (I've banged 45-50 girls and used a condom with less than ten, pulled out less than 5). And I have no kids lol. I'm making sure that I'll be thoroughly ****ing this chic like she ain't never had it before this event. I'm very pleased so far with how well she replies to my techniques and her body language is out of control how well it's working. I used to read threads here years ago, but damn I forgot how great all this knowledge is.

workandwin

Reaction score
This is probably a troll, but no one has an issue with the guy hooking up with a "rando" while he was out drinking?
I don't blame the girl for moving out.
I don't think anyone does... Except herself lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice and that's what I'm working towards. The gorgeous 19 yo that I number closed to take to my buddies upcoming wedding is responding well. Took her out for the first time tonight and then took her home. No sex yet she was on the rag so we ****ed around for several hours and yes, her mouth is sore. I'm not going to initiate any contact for a couple days and then I will have strenuously rough unprotected intercourse with her many times. (I've banged 45-50 girls and used a condom with less than ten, pulled out less than 5). And I have no kids lol. I'm making sure that I'll be thoroughly ****ing this chic like she ain't never had it before this event. I'm very pleased so far with how well she replies to my techniques and her body language is out of control how well it's working. I used to read threads here years ago, but damn I forgot how great all this knowledge is.
I never raw dawg. I have too much to lose. I have friends in correction or policing. I have heard absurd stories on divorce rape. Jail due to child support payments, lost income etc. Clean it up.

When alpha as ****, when you hit rotation, women trybti get pregnant. Its ****ed.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised she didn’t hit you with a false rape accusation or domestic abuse. Be lucky you got out and do a better job on screening women.

workandwin

Reaction score
And now after a wild weekend starting with my 19yo girl spending the night at my place Thursday, and two new prospects, The one that I kicked out starts hitting me up again wanting to come back and be friends so she can still be here, but I'd be able to date any and all other girls.... Anyways over the weekend I spent with friends I'm introduced to this chick who I immediately start talking **** to and completely disrespecting her. Everyone thought it was hilarious as I kept telling her stuff like "how the **** are you gonna stand there in the kitchen without making me a sandwich, woman?". Apparently she liked it too I noticed when everybody was away a moment and she opens her pants, showing off her underwear while staring at the boner she's causing me. Later I railed her out and now she just keeps begging for more. We all went to a rooftop lounge Sunday afternoon and it was great. I snagged every hot girl that walked by our area and pretty soon I was just enjoying the cold beer that I wasn't paying for, looking at all these beautiful girls surrounding me and laughing as I watched dudes trying to pick them up. It went like this every time they'd try...
Dude comes up confident, talks smooth as I ignore and takes whatever girl to the bar. Then after a couple minutes she sits back down by me with her free drink. Or starts shaking her ass at me. The whole time, I just insulted these girls and they seemed to absolutely love it. Took one of them to a friend's house and banged her out. Overall a great weekend.