"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kicked a girl of her pedestal and got her friend's number

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I went to the local pub earlier this evening for a quick drink with a mate. We were sitting near two girls who were very hot, but it looked pretty clear they were totally into themselves so I gave them no signals.

Anyway, one of the girls came over to borrow a cigarette and they ended up joining us. We were chatting, friendly enough, but one of the girls was just so full of herself and trying to be the centre of attention. She starts telling us how she comes out with no money because guys always buy her drinks. Then she finishes her drink and says "we were about to leave after this one, but we might be persuaded to stay for one more" and she actually had the cheek to slide her glass towards me!

My mate is married so he didn't react and I was more than a little p*ssed off with this girl's attitude as I could see she was just playing with us, so I decided to speak my mind and told her exactly what I was thinking:

"Don't look at me. I came here for a drink with my mate, not to buy drinks for every girl with a pretty face. If you want to sit and chat with us that's cool with me, but don't expect me to stick around and feed your ego".

I said it very calmly, but I must confess I have never confronted any woman like this before. Just as I expected, she got into a b*tchy strop and decided to leave, practically dragging her friend behind her.

I thought I was a bit too harsh, but my mate agreed they were just "slappers" playing games with us and that what I said raised his opinion of me.

Less than a minute later, the girl's friend walked back into the pub, said she thought I was cool and asked for my number! :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
YES! That was brilliant!

I wish I'd been there to see it! You obviously impressed the mean girl's friend because she came back for your number!

Keep up the good work!:D
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Now thats DJ.


By the way, there is this thing called "reaching" that women do sometimes. If a women is interested in you, she will move objects on the bar or table (like her glass for example) closer to you. I'll post more on that later, but it happens to me alot also. But in this case it might have been different.

Anyways, nice job man.:D
 

gentleman193

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
52
Well played

And I think also the bltchy one was a bit dominant of the two?

Reason I say that is whenever you kick the cat around a bit the mice love you. You can do what they can't. The second women probably loved seeing her friend get what she deserved. This works in sales, too. Smooth move.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
lol i admire that..smooooth move...ive released some anger on a chick before..by no means trying to get anything from it...but heres how it went..not exactly but still

(i was joking around with a friend..being stupid ya know...having a little fun..nothing offensive to anybody except..)

girl: god evan..why dont you just shut up..stop being such an *******
me: doesnt sound like a good idea. actually..ive got a better one. how bout you get your nose out of my business, get off your rag, stop b*tching at me about sh*t that has nothing to do with your nasty ass. yeah..i like that...what do you think?

it was sort of calm..but very authoritive none the less..

the girl didnt say a thing after that...every1 who heard it loved it...and i felt great mm mm good...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Sweet.

Pressure in the moment and you just layed it out.

Sweet.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Thanks for the comments. I have to say I'm feeling rather proud of myself, since I always used to be the typical AFC who couldn't even say no to people. I even posted this thread a while back: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=52185

A few months ago I'd have rushed to the bar instantly and probably apologised for not offering her a drink sooner, but thanks to this board I'm a lot wiser now. I also have a date lined up next week so I was in the frame of mind where I truly didn't care whether this girl stayed or left, but I didn't expect to gain any respect from saying what I did and certainly didn't expect the other girl's (Carla) number.

whenever you kick the cat around a bit the mice love you.
I'll have to keep this in mind and try it more often...when appropriate.
 
Last edited:

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Great move!
I hate chicks who want you to buy them drinks.They turn me off instantly. Even if you would not have got her number it is good to teach them lessons at times.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I guarantee that if you bought that girl the drink you wouldn't have got either number.
 

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Lot of guys are good here.....
i didn't realize it that few guys are really having guts.

Keep it up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Nice move....I would've liked to have seen the look on the stuck up girls face when her friend came back to get your number, haha.
 
Top