Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kick my ass plz

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that’s a rough 8 months. You need to surround yourself with loved ones (friends/family) and get proactive. No time to think about women in those situations. Go cocoon up and metamorphasise into that butterfly, then get the girl.
Part of me wants to do this. Been thinking about leaving my job and switching towns for a bit to lay low and recover. I live in a shítty depressing town. Might need a change of scenery. Thanks for your reply

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adversity is the best time to show just how resilient, determined and strong you can be in the eyes of a woman. That never give up refuse to f*cking quit attitude; the idea that you can’t be kept down even when you’re at rock bottom is some powerful sh*t.

Use it.

She will admire you for it.
I agree and when we first began talking it did help me. When I explained to her what I was going through initially I did so from a "this is happening but I know what I need to do I have a plan perspective" and she was supportive which is why I thought she may be long term material.

It was only when I was hit with more and more failure I began to crumble. When it rains it pours and the law of attraction is a real thing. You can become trapped in a negative cycle and become a misfortunate person. I don't really believe luck but If I tell you the shítty things that happened to me one by one. You would think i was the villain in a cartoon or something. If she knew anything about the 48 Laws of Power she would stay far far away from me.

LAW 10: Avoid the unhappy and Unlucky - Its infectious.

Thanks for your reply

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give an example of myself for better context.

When I'm on a 'warpath' defending against an attack on my interests or 'warmongering' to expand my interests in new geographical areas, women are the farthest thing on my mind.

I'm mentally focused on the task at hand to win or conquer.

Most of the women in my life understands it, my driven nature, they might not like it sometimes but they do admire it.

When I'm in "administrative mode" such as managing the daily life to life stuff or struggles then I'm more freely available with other things such as women.

So it pretty much boils down to which stage are you at now.

If u r in "administrative mode" then by all means it's okay and normal to seek the companionship of a woman.
This is an interesting way to look at it. I guess I would say I'm in administrative mode. However, I feel I have no buisness being in this mode. Being in this hole is killing me mentally. Shattering my self confidence which used to be one of my biggest strengths. As a result I'm bleeding value daily and I feel like the fastest way to get in better state would be the warpath mode.

I think I am going to take one of the other posters advice and switch jobs real quick. I wish this was a movie and I could just go into a cave for 8 months and train. Thanks for your reply man. Gold.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think it would bro. A beautiful women is like a good movie or a Big Mac. Feels good for that small time period and then it’s back it work.
Spot on. It's just my circumstance and scarcity telling me "THIS IS A RARE BIG MAC AND MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO HAVE ONE FOR A WHILE"

And unless it’s a death or something serious, beautiful women don’t want to hear about your hardship, they want to be part of the ride.
Right and unless its death and not really even then you seem like a bítch for bringing it up. I was kind of forced to tell her though. She was wondering why i wasn't taking her home and fūcking her and I didn't want to lie so I told her I lost my apartment, going through hard times etc.

Focus on one thing at a time, one step at a time, Work hard, save up, and eventually things will start looking up. And don’t forget to work out,

Remember men, even if she is the hottest young thing you have seen, even if everyone loves and worships her, ALL validation from within.
Responses like this remind me of how valuable this site really is. Thank you for all your support and replies. I now have a good amount of different perspectives and can tailor my mindset better looking forward. Nowhere on earth a resource like this exists.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@SmooveMooves Your debt is what kills it for you. It you didn’t have debt, you’ll be fine. It is your agressor. For as long as you have it, you will be like this. Esentially you beyong poor, you own money.

It’s dangerous. There was a guy in miami like this, marvin if anyone knows, he got tired of it. Shot himself several times.

What can you do to fix it? Perhaps bancropsy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is an interesting way to look at it. I guess I would say I'm in administrative mode. However, I feel I have no buisness being in this mode. Being in this hole is killing me mentally. Shattering my self confidence which used to be one of my biggest strengths. As a result I'm bleeding value daily and I feel like the fastest way to get in better state would be the warpath mode.

I think I am going to take one of the other posters advice and switch jobs real quick. I wish this was a movie and I could just go into a cave for 8 months and train. Thanks for your reply man. Gold.
Perhaps I'll need to elaborate a little.

A man's life needs balance or to keep him in top form, he can't always be in "administrative mode", ideally he should seek out "warpath mode" or "warmongering mode" on his terms lest its seeks him out, thus being disadvantage.

3 years is the max one can go on any mode before it negatively affects him, some maybe 5 years.