Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Khabib what a legend !!!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man was dedicated and lived a spartan lifestyle. Most of us can't even fathom the kind of discipline he's been instilled with....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I think of someone named "Habib", I think of this:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have been doing my LocationMaxxing in Russia :cool:, I have come across these Caucasusian men. There is definitely a certain level of fierceness in their eyes, and a lot of white Russian women seem to consider them as "dangerous" men - which of course makes them very attractive to the ones that like the bad boys :rolleyes: . Khabib himself looks like he should be one of Sparta's 300.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
His father died of COVID. There are still COVID denier among you, even that who had COVID deny its existance, how does that work, I don't know.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The new "Khabib" is making his way through the ranks here (ESPN censored him cause he professed his "heretical" anti-mask views):

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His father died of COVID. There are still COVID denier among you, even that who had COVID deny its existance, how does that work, I don't know.
They live in there mothers basement and Wear a tin foil hat tin3.jpg

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score