Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keys to the Vip

KinG KaY

Reaction score
Actually, this is the exact opposite of Key Board Jockeying. This is a no BS-zone. This is just guys attracting girls, right there, seeing what works, not in some argument in a forum, but for real. Hell, this is more relavant and useful than most of the Book of Pook.

You couldnt have said it better brother.:up:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
This show is proof that being appearance is important.

If you watch episode one and 4?( i think it was this one) there are two guys with great game. Although both of them do really well, you can see that the guy with the better appearance(i'm not so sure about facially, but both these guys are big n buff) literally have girls handing themselves to them.

Hit the gym boys.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these guys have great game, i.e Kyle, Donnie and the guy that looked like vin diesel. Some guys were just totally retards like that kevin-dude.
The thing is that literally all the guys on the show are very goodlooking. This results in them having success even though they have very little game. A guy that is less attractive is certainly going to have a harder time than these guys. I'm not saying that it's a dealbreaker, just that they need better game. It's the cold truth and just goes to show that people without great looks needs to work harder on their game.

I love this show and sometimes it's just painful to watch when they strike out or embarres themselves. Anyone have a clue where you can find episode 7, 10 og 11? Can't seem to find those...

Btw, Kyles attitude is the one people should stribe to obtain. He is in full control, relaxed, confident and funny. The three girls he approached was totally in love with him from the start. He was Mr. Cool in there! Typical jock, but hey..that's what the girls like :)