Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Key words that will enter her mind and you shall be remembered for.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen.
You must strive the key points of her soul. Nothing to do with dating, I sent a letter to a certain person "bla bla bla.. saw you in a Honda, you make me proud.. bla bla bla" EVERY TIME the person drives his honda he will remember me and the compliment I made about him.
With a girl, "you have such a beautiful face.." SHAZAM! Everytime she looks the mirror she will see her face and will remember the compliment I made about her face, what will cause her to have a positive memory of me and it will make her feel good, anchoring her pretty face + good feeling about herself = ME!

My aunt told me that I look very much like a soap opera actor "Thiago, you look exactly like this guy! It's amazing!!" You see, the guy is handsome, so everytime I see him on the screem I will remember my aunt and the compliment she did to me. The result? I feel good about my immage, and anchored to the positive F*E*E*L*I*N*G*S it's her image and compliment!!!
Compliments... compliments with emotion causes subconscious recording and that's what we want.

------------------
always start with the cutest girl around

[This message has been edited by THIAGO BRAZIL (edited 05-24-2002).]

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip, I told a girl I liked Ferraris once and she said everytime she saw them she thought about me.

lucasilf

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one chick tells me i like like Thom Yorke (lead singer of some british band, radiohead). so whenever i hear "thom yorke" i think of that chick. it works guys

------------------
Some were born to live. Others were born to die. I was born to skate.