Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kevin Samuels has passed away

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the vitriol I’m seeing from women and white knights that are mocking his death is shocking. Lot of feminist trash bags in the west. Who talks shvt about a dead man?
That’s the biggest shame. You just know that there are feminists all over the place cracking open some cold ones celebrating this.And with all the things men in general have to deal with in modern society,they criticize one of the few who was actually fighting the good fight for them.Shame

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This depicts that you neither ever heard of him nor saw any of his content.
yep , I had no idea who he was and neither do care .

just saw a picture of an old guy and his mother confirming his death

very likely nothing different than other red\black pillers

Just bitterness and no solution

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep , I had no idea who he was and neither do care .

just saw a picture of an old guy and his mother confirming his death

very likely nothing different than other red\black pillers

Just bitterness and no solution
Not smart to make assumptions on things you know nothing about.Funnily enough,he’s nothing like what you describe.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the vitriol I’m seeing from women and white knights that are mocking his death is shocking. Lot of feminist trash bags in the west. Who talks shvt about a dead man?
That's the pathetic part. Who laughs and is joyous when a random dude on the internet, that tried to hold women accountable, dies? These black women must be truly miserable creatures.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the pathetic part. Who laughs and is joyous when a random dude on the internet, that tried to hold women accountable, dies? These black women must be truly miserable creatures.
They are miserable.

Hope his content gets archived. I know the mob will be organizing to get his stuff taken down.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels, a YouTuber who became known for his controversial relationship advice, has died, his mother confirmed to NBC News. Rumors of his death first circulated on social media Thursday night

Have no idea why you guys take advices from a guy that was living with his mother at that age , for sure his advice was not coming from a place of high experience
Ever head the expression, "those who teach, can't do"? This is particularly true of anyone who describes themselves as a "life coach", "marriage counsellor", "relationship guru", etc.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever head the expression, "those who teach, can't do"? This is particularly true of anyone who describes themselves as a "life coach", "marriage counsellor", "relationship guru", etc.
the only problem with this is that you do not fully understand the problem , so have no idea how an advice you give can be a good one

as an idea , if a health problem is minor is easy to be fixed then almost any medic can treat it

if the problem is very complex , then only someone super experienced in that particular problem can fix it . And the experience is gained by real life experienced not reading a book or seeing some simple cases

that is why medics super specialize

same thing with relationship advices or whatever . You have to be extremely successful yourself in order to give relevant advices , as human interactions tend more towards chaos rather than logic

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it's not safe to do any type of drugs anymore...fentanyl is crazy. No idea why these people are lacing drugs they are selling with it and killing their clients
It doesn't make sense from a dealers point of view to lace a stimulant drug like cocaine with a depressant like fentanyl...Usually cocaine users don't like opiate type drugs, that make them nod out. Opiate fiends don't want to pay for cocaine, when they want opiates to ward off sickness... I think he was speed balling if it's true...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense from a dealers point of view to lace a stimulant drug like cocaine with a depressant like fentanyl...Usually cocaine users don't like opiate type drugs, that make them nod out. Opiate fiends don't want to pay for cocaine, when they want opiates to ward off sickness... I think he was speed balling if it's true...
We don’t know if that report was even true to begin with. We do know he was downing 2-3 cups of Red Bull per broadcast, which were usually at 10 pm each night. That can’t be healthy long term…

Reaction score
We don’t know if that report was even true to begin with. We do know he was downing 2-3 cups of Red Bull per broadcast, which were usually at 10 pm each night. That can’t be healthy long term…
At my previous sales job, people were downing 2 bangs a day plus coffee and alcohol lol

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a white man from outside of the US i think this man was brilliant, badly needed and it's a shame that he's gone.
The drugs/cocaine part is just purely speculation, just like he was supposedly gay? His red bull consumtion certainly can't have been healthy but i personally think it was in combination with having a weaker heart after his cancer treatments (he was a cancer survivor).

RIP

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The drugs/cocaine part is just purely speculation, just like he was supposedly gay? His red bull consumtion certainly can't have been healthy but i personally think it was in combination with having a weaker heart after his cancer treatments (he was a cancer survivor).
The reported cause of death is hypertension. We still can speculate on if that underlying condition mixed with potential drug use caused his apparent heart attack.

Watched one of his videos today.

“(To women) - how much does your submission cost?”

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized about 20 years ago that there are many people who can articulate good, solid, bankable advice while being unable to live it out.
One trick to being an advanced man is to recognize this and to be able to separate the merit of the advice from the advisor. Thus he can profit from the advice without being burdened by his perception of the advisor. Good advice stands on its own.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized about 20 years ago that there are many people who can articulate good, solid, bankable advice while being unable to live it out.
One trick to being an advanced man is to recognize this and to be able to separate the merit of the advice from the advisor. Thus he can profit from the advice without being burdened by his perception of the advisor. Good advice stands on its own.
To some extent this is true. A morbidly obese man can preach the importance of a healthy diet and regular exercise and it would still be “good advice”. However, that only works when the advice is obvious and self-evident. When the advice concerns complex matters that involve subjective analysis (such as relationships), you cannot separate the advice from the advisor.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a disturbing yet thought provoking video.

Summary: foul play was originally suspected in the death of Kevin Samuels. The woman who called 9-11 allegedly would not reveal the address on the call for over 9 minutes. Suspected in this video to be manosphere YouTuber Melanie King. Melanie King, who has had extreme amounts of plastic surgery, has tried to take over KS’ show format and claims to be a close friend. She has since deleted videos after issuing death threats to all the male callers that have pressed her about why she didn’t attend KS funeral.

Bottom line: these YouTubers are all highly entertaining grifters. Frankly, his death smells more like a set up than natural causes.

Last edited: