Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kenosha Kyle wasted two antifa last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way the Russians did anything to affect this country negatively was the Soviets through ideological subversion.

And that was by promoting progressive liberal ideology, the very ideology you adhere too. You're literally part of the problem in that sense.

Also race relations in the US were stable and good until Obama, who's a piece of trash and destroyed the healthcare system and screwed everyone in minimum wage jobs. Obama was a terrible president and he is literally why trump was elected.

Liberalism is a cancer. They want the whole system to be destroyed so they can establish a truly tyrannical system and tread on everyone. Leftists only care about power and will lie, cheat and steal to get it. You support an evil ideology that seeks to enslave people, like its already enslaved blacks via the welfare system. God you people are so blind and slow its unbelievable.
Republicans control the U.S. Senate, which concluded that Russia interfered with the U.S. election.

.....and Russia is doing a damn good job destroying this country from within.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
No. Protecting other people's property in another state is not self-defense. This murderer will rot in prison.
No you idiot. It was self defense when they attacked him for no reason other than he was there and disagreed with them.

Everytime that's rioters they should be gunned the fvck down regardless of their race.

You do understand that white people trust black people significantly less now ever since Obama and this whole blm hate movement right? They're clearly a racist hate group and i certainly don't support them.

When I was watching tv after that black guy was killed by the non white cops, under a black prosecuter, a black chief of police, and a black mayor, and I saw them rioting I kind of didn't care. But once I saw a video of these black guys start beating the sh1t out of an old white lady, that's the moment I knew that blm is nothing a problem. It's evil. They should be sent to Liberia so they don't have to face the oppression they claim to face.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't in cold blood it idiot. The guy was told to stop moving and he tries to open the door and reach inside the vehicle. They should have just tazed the fvck out of him instead. But what if he was reaching for a gun? I mean an extreme disproportionate amount of murders using a firearm are committing blacks, and look at black pop culture, mostly the music, it glorifies violence and crime. Even the black cops will definitely be prejudice.
You are trying to sound intelligent? Okay, I'll give you one try:

It was in cold blood. He could have fired one shot, why did he fire seven? There were plenty of cops there. I don't accept your "what if" arguments because this is an after-the-fact justification for something, that if it was a Black cop and a White civilian, would all of a sudden not be acceptable.

Trez said:
Every heard of the parable of the little boy who cried wolf? If you hate on white people I don't care what happens to you or even if you're dehumanized. You have zero evidence those cops were racist or even the cops that restrained George Floyd were racist.
Hate on white people? Who is talking about taking a gun and shooting people?

Treaz said:
However 13% of the population commits 50% of homicides. That's verifiable.
More Nazi statistics.

Now that being said, I don't care about your reply with this because I'm going to put you on ignore. You called me "idiot" and start spewing all sorts of hate stuff on me I am going to put you on ignore since you are not worth my time or any mental space.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You are trying to sound intelligent? Okay, I'll give you one try:

It was in cold blood. He could have fired one shot, why did he fire seven? There were plenty of cops there. I don't accept your "what if" arguments because this is an after-the-fact justification for something, that if it was a Black cop and a White civilian, would all of a sudden not be acceptable.

Hate on white people? Who is talking about taking a gun and shooting people?

More Nazi statistics.

Now that being said, I don't care about your reply with this because I'm going to put you on ignore. You called me "idiot" and start spewing all sorts of hate stuff on me I am going to put you on ignore since you are not worth my time or any mental space.
He shot them because they were attacking him. That the bottom line. Also it's not a Nazi statistic. It's fbi statistics.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don’t see this thread going anywhere good. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.