Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kennesaw State University Student Accused of Harassment for Sitting in a Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"sitting here and waiting till someone is available is harassment"

This is why men should ABR (always be recording). Because its too easy for some female to claim you are harassing them...especially if you dont have the right look. And if you read the following article, youll see this sh!tty adviser has a history of poor service.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cusing-student-of-harassment-touches-a-nerve/

And this woman is likely going to be fired. Treating students like sh!t and then threatening to call security on a kid waiting in the damn waiting area? Dont get a job serving the public if youre going to continually treat them like crap you dumb b!!tch.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty cut and dry case, here but 'Ashanti Martinez' had to throw the race card in. We ALMOST had a case where everyone agreed, but somebody had to get that privilege checked.

Wonder why he didn't just fill the form out. Most of the time, faculty have predetermined office hours where you can come by at any time. Any other time, you have to make an appointment.

Would not surprise me if this guy came by without at appointment, and off the office hour schedule. Typical disrespectful kids. Advisor could be less of a prick, though.

More to the story I bet. But Gaylander has already proclaimed the white girl guilty and the black guy innocent and victimized.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
"sitting here and waiting till someone is available is harassment"

This is why men should ABR (always be recording). Because its too easy for some female to claim you are harassing them...especially if you dont have the right look. And if you read the following article, youll see this sh!tty adviser has a history of poor service.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cusing-student-of-harassment-touches-a-nerve/

And this woman is likely going to be fired. Treating students like sh!t and then threatening to call security on a kid waiting in the damn waiting area? Dont get a job serving the public if youre going to continually treat them like crap you dumb b!!tch.
It's funny to hear this coming from a sh!tlib like yourself. First you vote for leftist politicians who pass anti-male laws and promote an anti-male culture and now you're worried that some "empowered" b!tch is going to falsely accuse you of harassment? That would be some poetic justice.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^troll elsewhere with the political nonsense b!tch ass. This isnt about left or right. This is about lack of professionalism when students need help.

Moving on, if you go to the Kennesaw advisement website, youll see they have walk in hours. And many other students have spoken up about this woman being a terrible adviser. So we can stop the train right there on trying to blame the kid who recorded. He and other students even saved emails showing how crap that woman is at her job.

Take the time to read the article and do a little extra research.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^troll elsewhere fa@ggot
lol at the ninja edit. Speaking of poetic justice. Imagine gaylan being undone by the very same meany bad word he used to cry endlessly to the mods whenever playherman used it when he first arrived here from fagshack.

Jaylan said:
This is about lack of professionalism when students need help.
:rolleyes: That wasn't your intent you sneaky rat. A hysterical whyte sh!tlib's sh!tlibbery backfires on her. What do you want gaylan? Should I post up the tally of black on white murders in all it's rape torture and bleach pouring goodness so far this year again just to bring you back to reality?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
lol at the ninja edit.
Too funny. The self-appointed minority/gay rights crusader calls me a f@ggot. I wonder if he's going to call me a n!gger next.

Status
Not open for further replies.