Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping your pipeline flowing

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a single guy especially a single guy after 30 Having a pipeline of women is absolutely essential

I haven't used swipe apps in 6 months because the quality of women and response rate is so ridiculously poor I just see it as a waste of time

For the last 6 months ive done cold approaches and cold approaches only so its been sink or swim

I got laid a few times over the summer from cold approach and one girl became a bit of a fvck buddy but really wasn't that crazy about any of these chicks so by august my pipeline had run dry again

Now ive gotta try and get it going again and its tough going its defenitley easier to get new girls into the pipeline when there's already a few there , when your having sex and regular pu$$y you are just less desperate and give off a different vibe to women

I don't really enjoy bars or drinking much anymore so the majority of my work has to get done in the gym or on the street ( I haven't quite gained enough confidence to do street approaches yet but I am working on it )

in the last 3 weeks ive approached 3 chicks in the gym

One HB 7.5 who came across as an absolute sloooot , she's only 20 and although she gave me her instagram and we messaged a bit I got the impession she was of low intrest so I let that go

Then I was chatting with a HB 8 who has a ridiculous shape , we got on really well and our energy just seemed to match

have been messaging back and forth on insta only for me to discover this weekend she actually has a long term BF ( lmfao girls are ruthless ) I am going to continue flirting with her in the gym but I aint pursuing on social media anymore because I get the feeling she's being naughty

Today I was at the gym I notice this HB 7 is giving me IOI's , she was one of them girls where I couldn't really tell If I am attracted to her but because she kept looking at me and smiling I felt I had to go and approach her and figured it will do my confidence good

She seemed a bit shy but overall happy I had approached her she gave me her insta I probably will try to go for some drinks with her and see if there is any chemistry

So yea my advice is don't let that pipeline run dry because firing it back up again aint for the weak hearted

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i think i focus on always being social

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really enjoy bars or drinking much anymore so the majority of my work has to get done in the gym or on the street ( I haven't quite gained enough confidence to do street approaches yet but I am working on it )
You have to work on your logistics, only gym and maybe street. Very poor hunting zone

You also have to decide how important are women in your life. If they are not important then you have ok results

If they are important you have to work on improving your hunting zone

Me for example, realizing that a lot of time is wasted commuting back and forth to work ( in area that was sh1t for meeting women) moved my business in a mostly remote arrangement. Also moved where I live in a place that has a lot of traction

Now I have plenty of energy left at the end of the day & I am also where things are happening

Maybe you can not pull out the same thing I did, but for sure it should make you think if your current life is designed for being single and enjoying it. And if not, to think about what needs to be changed in order to achieve it

A friend of mine died at 35 due to long term excessive partying. You never know much time you have left on Earth

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to work on your logistics, only gym and maybe street. Very poor hunting zone

You also have to decide how important are women in your life. If they are not important then you have ok results

If they are important you have to work on improving your hunting zone
I can take them or leave them

slept with a lot of girls in my 20's probably a lot more than most guy will in a lifetime , ive had LTR's , STR's ive pulled several HB8's done the freaky sh1t in the bedroom

I like the idea of being a single guy in his 30's and sleeping with / dating multiple women but the reality is , its not that straightforward keeping the pipeline flowing is a job in itself

Decent women worth having around you require a lot of investment and work this increases as you get older , in your 20's everyones just out for a good time in your 30's people want to see achievement

I think all thats left for me now is too find that special woman that is going to have my children , but obviously this isn't a choice that can be taken lightly and I do not think she is going to be on a swipe app or in a bar

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all thats left for me now is too find that special woman that is going to have my children , but obviously this isn't a choice that can be taken lightly and I do not think she is going to be on a swipe app or in a bar
I think that you overthink it

Women do love ****tails ( alcoholic or not ) or just grabbing a coffee with their friend or alone, and for sure they do not stay at home all the time ( includes good girls too )

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have such difficulty keeping women on tap.