Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping them around. (Improving too fatal aspects of my game)

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so it seems like there is only two major things wrong with my game.

Whenever I'm looking for a relationship in a girl, I can usually get one pretty easily. I can get them attracted, and we will start going out. But sooner or later I will get dumped. I have never had a gf for longer than a month! This is really bugging me. I can get them attracted but I can't keep them.. and I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right.

I was thinking about this, and sense I have no problem getting them attracted but just can't keep them, then I could atleast use this to real girls in and get laid. But I actually don't get laid that suprisingly much. It's been awhile sense my last time. I guess I could work on more seduction techs etc.. but most girls out here aren't slvtty, they're kinda classy and you have to be going out with them in order for them to give it up. Unfortunately for me I get dumped before that happens usually.

So DJs, how do I keep them around?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
God forbid I offer someone advice on women, and I don't know the specifics, but could it be that you shift paradigms on them way too quickly?
At the beginning of the relationship (and beforehand), there's an element of mystery, of tension, of excitement. And once you "officially" start the relationship, a lot of that ambiguity is gone.

I'd suggest (and again, I don't know jack here) maybe thinking about any differences in your behavior from when you "go official," and analyzing how those changes might be gamekillas.

champb

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing that came to mind was maybe you are smothering her too much. Try being a little more mysterious with her. What things do you think you may be doing wrong?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
champb said:
The first thing that came to mind was maybe you are smothering her too much. Try being a little more mysterious with her. What things do you think you may be doing wrong?
BINGO.. but that mystery is keyboard jockey nonsense.
I know lots of guys who have girlfriends and don't need to resort to that kind of crap. They've probably not even heard of this site.
If you are the real deal, no need to play games.

Here is everything you need to know to have a gf:

Respect yourself, have dreams or goals, have your OWN life.
Make lots of friends and hang out with them.
I would suggest start going to the gym... that always helps to build self esteem and what not.

Plus all that extra attention will keep your girl jealous.

Down with keyboard jockies... get a life and you won't need technique.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Circa said:
Okay, so it seems like there is only two major things wrong with my game.

Whenever I'm looking for a relationship in a girl, I can usually get one pretty easily. I can get them attracted, and we will start going out. But sooner or later I will get dumped. I have never had a gf for longer than a month! This is really bugging me. I can get them attracted but I can't keep them.. and I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right.

I was thinking about this, and sense I have no problem getting them attracted but just can't keep them, then I could atleast use this to real girls in and get laid. But I actually don't get laid that suprisingly much. It's been awhile sense my last time. I guess I could work on more seduction techs etc.. but most girls out here aren't slvtty, they're kinda classy and you have to be going out with them in order for them to give it up. Unfortunately for me I get dumped before that happens usually.

So DJs, how do I keep them around?
I wouldn't consider dating for less than a few months a 'relationship'. That's sort of just dating.

Part of the problem is the way you think about these girls. You think they're classy and you have to be "going out with them before they give it up"

Not so. My bet is that they want sex, but you're coming off as an asexual eunich and they don't see you as a sexual being. Then I'm betting you get friendzoned.

You MUST express your sexuality (in a non-needy way - consult Gunwitch method in Tips) in order to get laid with these girls. Understand and accept that they want sex. From YOU.

Seems like most of the time once you lay them they'll get attached to you. Especially if you're good :D.

:yes: