Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping the bytch straight- How to stay in command!

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally started this post it was in response to a post in another thread- by the time I was done I realized it was on a completely different topic and merited its own thread- so if you're wondering where the format came from, that's why.

-Girl's night out
-Flirting with other guys
-Guy friends
-Letting her girlfriends heavily influence the relationship she has with you
-Feminist shaming
-Withholding sex so as to try and use it as a bargaining chip

The way to avoid all of this sh!t is to sit the girl down in the beginning of your relationship together and set your frame of what is cool and what is not cool with you.

If she agrees hold her to it.

If she disagrees and tries to argue with you dump that b!tch and if she simply walks away congrats you dodged a bullet.

Kontroller buddy- I'm going to disagree with you ever so slightly.

Women who engage in the said forbidden behaviors before their relationship with you will agree to your terms if they're really interested in you- but you know as well as I that their whoe-ish hearts are not going to change overnight. They will test your resolve at some point in the future- and if you're a man you will have no choice but to dump them (which ironically enough will actually make you more attractive in her eyes) and walk away.

This is where I disagree with you. You paint yourself into a corner by making the walking away mandatory. For rAFCs/nascent betas this is good advice. They would stay in the relationship even though their dignity and self respect would be leaking like a sieve from them after they failed to follow through on their little rules ultimatum. They don't have the emotional self-control and self-respect to do what I'm suggesting so its better that they walk away while they build up their experience, learn to control their emotions, and learn how to protect their hearts from the predations of manipulative and heartless women. (don't think this is the case guys? Then why did she go out on Girls Night Out after you told her that her not going was so important to you?... exactly)

Walking away is intermediate game. You keep the prize mentality and your dignity and self respect by tossing a trashy girl in the garbage (as she deserves). I think we can take it to the next level- the pimp level. what do pimps do- how do they achieve such control over women? They take a woman's game a flip it on her- they employ the same strategies and tactics she uses, against AFCs, against her.

In America women operate out of the prize mentality and the master morality. They get men to buy them whatever they want- diamonds, dinner, whatever. They control the frame- they're the little princess- and as royalty all their commands are to be fulfilled by the serfs in their domain (AFCs/betas). Now what do women do when they're in the control frame and the serf defies her commands? Does she issue an ultimatum by threatening to walk away and following through if her demands are not met? No, of course not- she has invested time and energy into said AFC, he has her on a pedastool and she is firmly in control of his emotions (aka he LOOOOOOVES her). walking away is the A-bomb of her arsenal- she saves it for situations where her conventional weapons have proven completely insufficient (ie jerks/players). What are these conventional weapons that she usually employs? Positive and negative reinforcement of behaviors. Withrdrawl of emotional intimacy, attention, sex, and use of jealousy as punishment. Return of the same as rewards (and then only via intermittent rewards).

When a man displeases her she acts cold when they speak to each other (emotional intimacy), she delays returning his calls and won't set up "dates" with him (jealousy/attention),she'll talk about/flirt with other guys (jealousy), she won't sleep with him until he performs acts of contrition (buys jewelry, flowers, whatever) and only then when she feels like it (intermittant rewards/frame control).

Using said tactics a woman trains her beta/afc puppies the way she wants them- she has the dominence (given to her by her master morality) and frame control (given to her by her prize mentality); she is the Alpha, in the dog pack sense of the word, as a result. As the Alpha she decides what is acceptable and unacceptable and rewards/punishes in accordance with that. The reason she has the role is because the man defaulted and let her have it- since he wasn't man enough to seize the dominance and frame control, and be the Alpha in the relationship, she defaulted into the role and seized it for herself.

As a man its our job to seize the dominance and frame control in relationships. We need to be the Alphas for women to respect us. If she has the prize mentality we need to see ourselves as more of a prize. If she operates from the master morality we need to seize the role and be the master of the master.

Only once we've done this and seized the role of leadership can we truly act like one. As the leader/Alpha in the relationship we decide what is appropriate/inappropriate for the relationship and reward/punish accordingly; it is our prerogative as the leader to do so.

So Kontroller buddy- what I'm saying is that you have the right idea- but wrong implimentation.

Having rules is right- it sets you into the prize mentality and master morality.

What is wrong is your action and how you've framed it.

Like a dog, a woman will test your resolve to see if you really have the testicles to maintain your role as alpha and remain master of the domain. If you fail she will attempt to seize the role for herself. When you set your rules she will undoubtedly and inevitably act in opposition in them to test your resolve and iron will.

With your tactic, when she inevitably tests you, you lose. You've rigged the game against yourself and have painted yourself into a corner- when she tests you have no choice but to leave. You stay you lose your dignity and self respect (and her respect and submission), while if you leave you lose a lover.

No- just as you wouldn't throw a dog out of the house for trying to sit on the couch you don't dump a woman for **** testing you/testing your resolve (both are the same thing really). Rather- you change the nature of the game. You punish and reward her with previously mentioned tactics for her lack of complience- and you make the litmus test for her commitment to you, and your role as dominant leader, by her submissiveness and compliance to whatever punishment you decide to meet out to her for defying you. Its only after she defies your role as leader, by defying your punishment, thereby showing she is not committed to you emotionally, that you dump her.

You make the compliance to the punishment the test, instead of the compliance to the rules.

Women will always test the rules to see if you're a man. If you pass the tests and maintain your resolve then you will remain a man and her eyes and you will continue to have her respect, submissiveness, and compliance. Its only when you've failed enough tests, and she sees you as a beta, that she will flaunt the rules and defy the punishment.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosign.

The only thing I would correct is walking away being "intermediate game". It's only intermediate if used improperly. It is a SUPER effective alpha tool if used in the right way and at the right time.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Cosign.

The only thing I would correct is walking away being "intermediate game". It's only intermediate if used improperly. It is a SUPER effective alpha tool if used in the right way and at the right time.
Let me rephrase- its intermediate game if its the only tool you use to reassert your dominance and prize status.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women who engage in the said forbidden behaviors before their relationship with you will agree to your terms if they're really interested in you- but you know as well as I that their whoe-ish hearts are not going to change overnight. They will test your resolve at some point in the future- and if you're a man you will have no choice but to dump them (which ironically enough will actually make you more attractive in her eyes) and walk away.

This is where I disagree with you. You paint yourself into a corner by making the walking away mandatory.

With your tactic, when she inevitably tests you, you lose. You've rigged the game against yourself and have painted yourself into a corner- when she tests you have no choice but to leave. You stay you lose your dignity and self respect (and her respect and submission), while if you leave you lose a lover."

When I leave as a DJ I gain a new lover immediately as I haven't stopped generating new options for myself despite my main woman thinking she is the only one on my radar.

What I lose is a woman that was not truly submissive, you see I'm far beyond the immature/fun stage of wanting to break a woman down and dominate her, I'm now far more concerned with finding what I actually want rather than trying the futility of attempting to create what I want and so if some woman reveals to me through eventually going against our agreement that she would like to test me she only reveals she was not what I was looking for to begin with so she gets nexted and I walk away. Again I am looking not to change a woman or put her in line by overcoming her bullsh!t tests but rather to find a woman that is already what I want in a woman.

Of course I will use such a woman as a fvck buddy in the future as she will surely want me back due to her ego being crushed and I will pretend to give her what she wants (using the tactics from Metaphysical's so you just got dumped guide) so that I can get what I want but never will she get a genuine relationship from me again because she already revealed she is not what I am looking for.

Your next question might then be but kontroller all women test you can't mean to tell me you will only get with women who don't sh!t test you??? Thats unrealistic brah!

And I would say to you specifically what I mean by "bullsh!t test" is a woman that forfeits on our agreement, who lied to me just to get with me, yes indeed those women get permaneantly nexted only to be used as future fvck buddies.

Acceptable tests from women are only those tests that arise when your manliness is slipping such as say you begin to act like an AFC supplicating pvssy to her or start to smother her with affection.

So the only tests I am absolutely opposed to are those that reveal the woman to be a liar that only pretended to agree with my frame at the very beginning of the relationship.

Again if I were the relationship kind of guy the way I would run things is the woman would have to agree to my frame and abide by it and the minute that she doesn't she's out of my life as a relationship partner, she can be a future fvck buddy certainly but never will I invest genuine emotion in her ever again as her non submissive nature is simply not what I want in a woman and thus my investing emotion in her would be a waste of time.

And for the mentally "thick" people in the audience your frame of what you want in a relationship doesn't have to be the same as mine. You might prefer a woman that is say a raging ball busting feminist bulldyke (or whatever else) as you being a masochist enjoy pain so your frame (in my idea of framing) might state that this woman you are with has to be a raging bulldyke at all times and can never be nice to you and the moment she's nice to you, you then kick her to the curb and get her out of your life and move on to the next raging feminist bulldyke who is going to give you the poor treatment you've come to love as a masochist.

"No- just as you wouldn't throw a dog out of the house for trying to sit on the couch you don't dump a woman for **** testing you/testing your resolve (both are the same thing really). Rather- you change the nature of the game."

Actually I would throw a dog out of the house for trying to sit on the couch.

And I'd do the same to a woman if something like that were part of my relationship frame and she decided to break that frame revealing herself to not actually be the kind of woman I was looking for.

Note: Now that sitting on the couch thing would never actually be part of my actual relationship framing I'm just making that clear for all the AFC retards in the audience who will jump all over me for that. Its just a joke kiddies because Aenigma brought up the dog thing. Some of you AFC lurkers out there are so "THICK" that yes my clarifying when I make a joke is necessary for you rubes.

Anyway in closing my way of relationship framing and holding to that is pretty much in agreement with anti dump's machine and what his machine basically was is finding a woman that is genuinely interested in you rather than working hardcore on a particular woman to try and generate interest as any generated interest won't last and you are ultimately fighting an uphill battle to generate it anyway. AD basically was advocating guys go after the truly and honestly attracted women.

I am also for honesty and if a woman feels the need to test my frame she obviously did not honestly want to adhere to it to begin with, she just wanted to say anything to get with me but again with me and all wise men the dishonest are not tolerated for genuine relationships.

Anywho we all may just have to agree to disagree on this one.