"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Keeping girls on the "backburner" when having a girlfriend

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone--
I've been in a "commited relationship" with a girl for over a week now and have been dating this same girl for over three months. She is cool, I like her a lot, and she seems to really like me.
HOWEVER, I'm still not sure how much I can trust this girl. (She has a lot of guy friends, etc. but I'll save that stuff for another post).
Right now, I have two other girls I'm interested in. I would NEVER cheat on my girlfriend, but since I'm still not completely sure if I can trust my girlfriend, I would like to keep these other girls around just in case my current relationship doesn't work out. Is this possible to do? I have not told either of the other two girls I like about my recent "relationship" status with my girlfriend. How can I most productively and positively work this situation so I can keep these other girls around? Is this possible? Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Trust issues. If you don't trust her, call it off now. Why second guess everything she does or says when she's not near you?

Also worth looking into: Why don't you trust her? Just because she has guy friends? The reason why girls have guy friends is because she's too lazy/smart to put up with all the crap the afc's will put up with. A guy girl friendship, when neither wants to have sex with the other is a much easier relationship than two girls. They tend to be competitive, catty and some are downright spiteful. A girl with a lot of guy friends usually means that she doesn't like drama in her life, so that's a plus.
 

gentleman193

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
52
"I've been in a "commited relationship" with a girl for over a week now"

LOL. A week? And you didn't send out the official notices yet?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Get the girl you are atracted to or like the most and keep the other two on the back-burner. Trust is an issue that is necessary for a ltr or wifey material - if she is neither and just a play thing then why care about trust. Remember wh@res are loyal to no one - you are just the next guy in line. So don't be surprised if your suspicions come to fruition!
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Always keep at the least two on call...... anymore and well, things can get a little complicated.... I'm sure it can be done, but I'm unorganized, and can be a little lazy at times. :)

..or as David Lee Roth once said, 'I always keep two around, that way, if there's a conversation, I don't have to be involved.' :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Interesting reading.
 
Top