Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping girls interested after the hookup

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hooking up with girls but having a tough time keeping them interested and around for future hookups. After hooking up with a babe, in order to keep them around, how often do you call em or text them? I know for a fact that girls hate being texted at 3 am on sat, because obviously she knows all you want to do is feel her guts. Now I know there are times when all you want is a one night stand, but I'm talking aout the ones who are hot and you wanna see again. I've been having problems keeping girls around, and i have no idea. basically it goes like this, i attract, we either make out or hookup, and then i usualy never hear from her again.

I've tried calling the next day and texting every now and then just to say hi. That didn't work. Then I tried being distant and calling or texting her maybe once every two weeks. That didnt work. What the hell do I have to do to keep them around and interested in me?!! If i try to keep in touch, I look needy and desperated. If i play hard to get or distant, then she thinks I'm an ******* and I wanted was sex. WTF!! Please tell me what works for you...

Sandow

roman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be bad in bed and/or acting needy. If you are good in bed and don't give off a desperate/clingy/needy vibe, they will be eager to get back with you. Maybe tell us more. Where are you meeting these girls (class, work, the bar), how long are you waiting before you bang them, how are you framing your interactions with them (you should be framing all your interactions in a way that conveys that you are the prize to be won over), etc.

I would say as a general rule, I don't text at all unless it's in response to a text I got, and only if I know I can't get a hold of them over the phone at the moment. Ideally I just make a brief phone call and set up a time to meet up.

Roman

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually meet these girls at bars/clubs. I just focus on my job during the week, it's only the weekends where I sarge. And i'm pretty sure i'm not bad in the sack. I think I come off as being needy, so maybe i'll just be a jerk. Though the last girl I never called and never heard from her again. Oh, well, guess they're all *****s. No complaints here. or maybe it's just L.A.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really sure what it could be. Maybe these girls felt slutty after they boned you. Who knows?

Usually after a one night fling with a chick, after I leave or they leave, I'll send them a text message telling them that I had a good time and that we should get together sometime soon in the future. I'll even throw out an event that's coming up soon so she'll think that I'm not just calling her up for another rump in the bed.

My friends were in LA this past weekend and said they had a blast. They met some chicks that live up there, so most likely there will be another trip in the future. If it happens, and you're at least 21, lets hang out.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
I've tried calling the next day and texting every now and then just to say hi. That didn't work. Then I tried being distant and calling or texting her maybe once every two weeks. That didnt work. What the hell do I have to do to keep them around and interested in me?!!

Sandow

I really don't think it has to do with when or why or how often you call or text them. You might need to step up your game in the bedroom. If you are only providing a ho hum experience for them then they probably won't be coming back for seconds...........