Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping Girlfriends Issue

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this seems like a stupid topic especially with a name like mine, but i have no trouble with girls at all, no confidence issues nor fear.

But i have realized i for some reason can't seem to keep a girlfriend or a relationship for a length of time that'll make me happy.

So recently i've gotten a new girlfriend it hasnt been long at all yet just about 2 weeks and im starting to feel worried like im not interested anymore and nor is she, and maybe its just me being paranoid about her, but i've tryed to come to a conclusion if she still is or isnt interested and it defintely seems like she is but at the same time i feel like im getting hints that she isnt, and more over im worried about me, and i always seem to have this problem but if theres a way to fix this problem ( i know that sounds ridicoulous) or any suggestions please reply, i do have feelings for her and i would hate to ruin something that could turn into something better later on...

Any Advice would help a poor wannabe DJ =), thanks much.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wont Stop Mackin
I know this seems like a stupid topic especially with a name like mine, but i have no trouble with girls at all, no confidence issues nor fear.
Just because you wont stop mackin doesnt make you good at it ;)

But i have realized i for some reason can't seem to keep a girlfriend or a relationship for a length of time that'll make me happy.

So recently i've gotten a new girlfriend it hasnt been long at all yet just about 2 weeks and im starting to feel worried like im not interested anymore and nor is she, and maybe its just me being paranoid about her, but i've tryed to come to a conclusion if she still is or isnt interested and it defintely seems like she is but at the same time i feel like im getting hints that she isnt, and more over im worried about me, and i always seem to have this problem but if theres a way to fix this problem ( i know that sounds ridicoulous) or any suggestions please reply, i do have feelings for her and i would hate to ruin something that could turn into something better later on...
You have to tone down on your C+F attitude, you have to start showing your romantic/charismatic side, if you don't that side of you, then get one ;)

Any Advice would help a poor wannabe DJ =), thanks much.
Okay, Read the Mini Bible, Do my bootcamp, Sign up for my mentor program

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. .there's only like 5 posts in the bible on LTR. Such a wealth of information :rolleyes:

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about it sounds like from your post that you are also loosing interest. If you are, whats the problem if it looks like you are goin to breakup? you in highschool dont expect long relationships

are you saying that you get dumped after X amount of time?? girls arents looking for really long relationships yet so dont get upset about it go out and have fun.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be afraid of losing any girlfriend. That's one of the easiest mistakes to make. As soon as you start to fear losing her, shell find someone else. Don't be afraid, and do things without thinking about them too much. Be yourself, be that happy, hip and cool guy all the girls want to be with. If they breakup with you, their lost.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Keeping Girlfriends Issue

Originally posted by Sammo
Just because you wont stop mackin doesnt make you good at it ;)
?? WTF? Where did he say he won't stop mackin? He just said he's fine with confidence...

You have to tone down on your C+F attitude, you have to start showing your romantic/charismatic side, if you don't that side of you, then get one ;)
??? Where did he say he's been doing a lot of C+F? I'd suggest if she's losing interest as is he then there is likely to be a huge lack of it. Showing your romantic side is the single LAST thing you want to do in this situation. Showing romance would be counter-productive.

Okay, Read the Mini Bible, Do my bootcamp, Sign up for my mentor program
Well definitely read the Bible (although i would suggest both the full version and the High School version). As for the bootcamp and the mentor program... hmm...

Wont Stop Mackin you seem to be a sort of worryer kind of guy (10 points to me for stating the obvious) and i can therefore make the assumption that this has caused you to revert back to an afc state which has caused a lack of talking/flirting, a lack of c&f and one heck of a lot of awkwardness. My advice to you, GET BACK IN THE DJ MINDSET.

Stop worrying about the relationship and have some fun for christ sakes!! If you're not having fun with her, NEXT. badabing badaboom.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not the best person to talk about LTR's, but I've seen it happen with close friends, so I can point some things for you...

It's completely ok to feel insecure, to start getting a little paranoid about things like that... You like the girl and things are great, so if things turned bad, you would be very sad... that's because you have an emotional investment, even if it is small, but it is an investment, so you worry if she likes you the way you like her...

And that's very good!!
Because you like her with your guts, you're not just a "professional dater".
So your worries are justified.

BUT, and a big BUT ;) , you can't let it take over you... if you get too crazy about, you'll ruin the relationship...
Sometimes, you'll have to act more rationally (that would be acting in "DJ ways") instead of acting emotionally, to make sure things work out...

Just relax, and be cool... you can't go too wrong, and even the worst mistakes can be forgiven by girls...

Allow yourself to have fun, and live the relationship the way YOU think it is right, but assuming the responsibility...
There's no magic formula for a LTR, sometimes you have to bend the rules... you're young and have a lot of time to learn... and unless you're really mean :mad: you can't do anything that will kill all your chances with her forever !

BBB

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Thanks Guys

Much advice, and thank you for the help, you were all right, im not in the DJ mindset, i shouldnt be worried.

I see it clearly now, Thanks.

-mK