Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

keeping a life journal

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting today keeping a daily journal to basically make my life more interesting. It will give me the motivation to seek things in my life that are worth writing about in my journal as well as keep me on track on my path to becoming the person that I want to be. I'm just wondering who else here keeps a journal and what you have to say about it.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k i guess im the first dj ever to keep a journal

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
your not the only one. I keep one too. keep everything from notes, advice, quotes, my goals, my learning experiences, etc...already written over 75+ pages of stuff. it's like my motivator book, defiently a good thing to have and I slowly do see the person I want to become.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i do that too.

once a week, i'll write about how i feel i've progressed, and analyze things i need to work on. if i feel down, i'll write down all the possible things that may be bothering me, and figure out how to fix my problems.

it's a good idea, i'd say

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't keep one yet, but i've been giving the idea serious consideration. i'm just not sure whether it should be daily or weekly although i'm leaning towards daily and maybe a weekly summary of advancement towards my goals.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice
I'm starting today keeping a daily journal to basically make my life more interesting. It will give me the motivation to seek things in my life that are worth writing about in my journal as well as keep me on track on my path to becoming the person that I want to be. I'm just wondering who else here keeps a journal and what you have to say about it.
Dude, I thought I was the ONLY one considering doing this. Glad to see I'm not because personally I think it's A GREAT idea.
A. It will help me BETTER remember my experiences, bad and good so I can look back at them and see how much I've progressed.
B. I'll probably get along with new people better because I'll remember their names and specific details about their life as I write stuff about the people I meet in my journal.
c. I'm also going to write a regular life journal (anything that happens to me, not just Dj'ing. I tend to forgot certain important details sometimes such as when I last paid something or whatever.

So yeah, there is a million reasons to do it! Half the fun in life comes from good and perhaps even bad memories so I think keeping a journal is one of the best ways to capitalize on lessons life teaches us. Plus, just writing things down usually helps me rememer it better in the first place.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep one. Notes from seminars/interviews, my own questions, what's working, what isn't, where I need to improve...

Plus if you carry it around, people (girls) always wonder what's in my little black book... i'll never tell them, so it's kind of mysterious.

rebirth

Reaction score
Sound good I think I would like to do that too

So where you guys wrote it on?

Does it a paper, a book, a webpage, a blog, a PDA, a mobile, a desktop, a notebook?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about instead of keeping a life journal; what about making a life plan?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I plan on using my PDA as a journal. I have manny ideas that I fail to implement. A journal will force me to see my ideas daily, invoking some kind of greater purpose.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use www.livejournal.com

its great in that you can set private posts

i use it when i am thinking , just to write stuff down and its fresh ,

you can just fill the page with crap about what you are thinking and its useful in this respect when you start using it in regards to women in that you can go back and read it again rather than rely on your foggy memory that forgets things