Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep yourself busy !

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be second nature to all of us that have been around for awhile. I have been in a relationship for awhile now. I of course still have multiple plates in my phone. A decade or more I made a choice to make myself my number 1 priority. I do the things I want to do no matter what. If I want to hunt, fish, workout, hike, go on a solo vacation, do work around my house, take classes.. etc... they come first. If I have some free time I spend it with my gf. At first she made a big deal about it but I pretty much said this is me...sorry and she stopped nagging.

The interesting thing is my old plates hit me up non stop... texting, emails, even calls if they do not hear from me for a few days or weeks... or months. I legit do not give myself much free time and when I finally have a minute to sit down I catch up. When they hear the things I am doing it seems to stir them up.... I usually fall asleep while catching up and it often leave conversations in mid stream. In the last few months I have had multiple old plates start texting pretty graphic examples of what they want to do..... tons pics.... one even told me she’s going on a girls trip to the keys and wanted to know if I could fake a work trip to meet up with her. I said wow... that’s an expensive booty call and she offered to pay for me to get there.... the sick twist of fate is I am legit really busy and at a stage in my life where the drama of plates is something I’ve walked away from. I will not be taking them up on their offers but wanted to put this out for you newer guys.

Be busy... build your life... that comes first. If your waking up at 5 am to workout, golf, hunt, fish, roofing your house, anything you won’t become a known fixture in the social scene. I’ve met all these plates in person when I was single and could have closed those first nights but always had something pending in the am...which led me to grab their numbers and bolt. Scarcity is one of the most valuable tools we have. I have no social media... no OLD profiles... nothing.

In closing be busy... be scarce... and make females the bonus to a long week of hard work and self improvement... and you will be amazed at how they respond.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This should be second nature to all of us that have been around for awhile. I have been in a relationship for awhile now. I of course still have multiple plates in my phone. A decade or more I made a choice to make myself my number 1 priority. I do the things I want to do no matter what. If I want to hunt, fish, workout, hike, go on a solo vacation, do work around my house, take classes.. etc... they come first. If I have some free time I spend it with my gf. At first she made a big deal about it but I pretty much said this is me...sorry and she stopped nagging.

The interesting thing is my old plates hit me up non stop... texting, emails, even calls if they do not hear from me for a few days or weeks... or months. I legit do not give myself much free time and when I finally have a minute to sit down I catch up. When they hear the things I am doing it seems to stir them up.... I usually fall asleep while catching up and it often leave conversations in mid stream. In the last few months I have had multiple old plates start texting pretty graphic examples of what they want to do..... tons pics.... one even told me she’s going on a girls trip to the keys and wanted to know if I could fake a work trip to meet up with her. I said wow... that’s an expensive booty call and she offered to pay for me to get there.... the sick twist of fate is I am legit really busy and at a stage in my life where the drama of plates is something I’ve walked away from. I will not be taking them up on their offers but wanted to put this out for you newer guys.

Be busy... build your life... that comes first. If your waking up at 5 am to workout, golf, hunt, fish, roofing your house, anything you won’t become a known fixture in the social scene. I’ve met all these plates in person when I was single and could have closed those first nights but always had something pending in the am...which led me to grab their numbers and bolt. Scarcity is one of the most valuable tools we have. I have no social media... no OLD profiles... nothing.

In closing be busy... be scarce... and make females the bonus to a long week of hard work and self improvement... and you will be amazed at how they respond.
Love the post. It's always great to see other guys who aren't slaves to external validation.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Machine, you're definitely right. My priorities have shifted to focusing solely on myself after my last relationship. I find that I have little free time to spare for anyone else except for family and close friends.

I get more enjoyment and fulfillment out of doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, rather than worrying about hanging out with a woman. I wish I had this mentality earlier in life, but going to make the best of it now.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I can attest to this from experience as well. The best success with woman has come when I wasn't worried about it but was busy with my life and "in my stride" so to speak. You don't need to make time or space for women, they will find out where their opportunities are and put themselves in it.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the type of self satisfaction I’m aspiring to reach.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I like this post.

My main caveat is that these "plates" from what I've seen are almost always 6 and below so even giving them a second thought is a bit of a waste.

Once out of college, it's very rare to either have the time or even anything close to a deep enough dating pool so that you have access to multiple 7+ girls.

I won't go into details of my own dating when I was in college, but I will say that I knew a few players out of college, and they all followed one of two patterns: they were either dating up to a handful of mediocre girls more or less simultaneously, more or less long term, or, they were pulling snl's with fat girls, ugly girls, etc.

All of this was a waste of time, imho, as girls in the 6 and below range are marginally attractive at best, by definition. How many 2013 toyota corollas do you need to rent? Maybe a blue one? Red one? Grey one? It's just a corolla regardless of how many different colors you rent. Why devote bandwidth much less actual, substantial time to multiples of mediocres?

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not property but neither are we, in keeping with the property metaphor, the same trails she's so insecure about are the same ones she walks on, the same ones that were blazed by other women, without them it'd just be a jungle... The mere fact that there are even trails to walk should be the first indicator of suspicious activity, but instead it's just what they are looking for, kind of hilarious when you think about it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This post is fire.