keep your room tidy!!!

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
by freak randomness i had a HB 9.5 in my room today unfortunately not because im getting physical with her! She went up to my bedroom and looked inside and to be honest it is a total mess! Dirty socks and clothes everywhere..she was visibly turned off by it. I felt so so so arkward because i knew that i was kissing goodbye to any chances i might have.

The state of your bedroom is a reflection of your happiness and mindstate, so it should be kept tidy..you deserve better than to live in a mess!

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
true.
its unacceptable if you have a dirty room but if shes having one be ****y and funny as much as you can be

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.uk said:
by freak randomness i had a HB 9.5 in my room today unfortunately not because im getting physical with her! She went up to my bedroom and looked inside and to be honest it is a total mess! Dirty socks and clothes everywhere..she was visibly turned off by it. I felt so so so arkward because i knew that i was kissing goodbye to any chances i might have.

The state of your bedroom is a reflection of your happiness and mindstate, so it should be kept tidy..you deserve better than to live in a mess!
You should have told her you're looking for somebody to clean your room! lol

She probably saw that you were embarrassed and you only get embarrassed when you're trying to make an impression on somebody. So even though she didn't like it she'd have been impressed by your 'couldn't care less what she thinks' attitude if you had one.

Spiral

Reaction score
The same rule applies for your entire residence... especially the bathroom! My roomies and I always keep the main bathroom clean and tidy, and stocked on all the essentials (soap, toothpaste, towels, etc), as we throw a lot of parties and do a lot of general entertaining. Girls compliment us on it all the time.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its very true. Chicks hate dirty houses and messy room especially!

all men are the same, and are very lazy to clean thier room,a nd anywhere on the floor will do

all women are the same and hate this about men.

many a times my gf saw my messy room, and i was dead-set certain we were going to have sex, after she saw my room. no more...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my room is a total wreck. lol. lets not talk about my kitchen. okay...cleaning house tonight after work.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my room is a total wreck. lol. lets not talk about my kitchen. okay...cleaning house tonight after work.

LOL, glad to see that I am not the only one in my 30s who still has issues in this department.

My experience with this same scenario: Met up with an HB7.5-8 whom I had met on a dating site. Date goes very well, and lasts about 7 hours (we closed the bar). She wants to go back to my place, she says to "See my house". I wasn't completely sure it had as much to do with sex as I think it may have had more to do with the fact that she was really into me, and wanted to make sure I wasn't married (common in online dating) or filling her some other lines of sh1t.

I tell her no, the house is too messy and I would be embarrassed. She actually starts to become irate, demanding to go back there, and saying I should trust here, that she wouldn't judge me, and that she was hurt that I thought she was like that. So trying to be a "nice guy" I say fine.

(as you can probably tell, this was about 1.5 years ago, before I knew any of this DJ stuff-ironically, it was one of the situations that drove me to this material-but this was also clearly a sh1t test that I failed miserably. Her demanding, me supplicating.)

We get back to this disaster I call a home, and not only does she judge me, she breaks my balls about it, saying it's clear that something is "wrong." This is why women can't be trusted this early on, because of examples like these. She did end up sleeping over that night (no sex, she pretty much passed out), and we went on like one other date, but I am certain this really screwed things up for me.

It was not my only experience with not being "prepared" for dating situations, but was clearly a memorable one in terms of what not to do.

Unless there is zero possibility of her coming back to your place-like if you're driving 3 hours to see her-always have a clean car and house. There was one other time where I was with an HB and she wanted to go to another place and wanted me to drive, but there was too much crap/work stuff in my car. It is a turn off for a lot of women (I've heard it termed "Lifestyle issues"), and it's not worth the running the risk of ruining a good thing over something that is so easily fixable.

The other important things I took away from this example-obviously, I found out later I was showing weakness by giving into her. But also, no matter how irrational she may think your motives are, if she is pushing for something that has a good chance of ending up being a DLV for you, stand your ground. Don't let her manipulate you into doing something that you feel isn't a good idea, no matter how good of a job she does trying to talk you into it.

Hair stylist

Banned
Reaction score
Hi

Clean place is such a must. IT can truley make or break it for you. Heres a basic checklist of things that are completley nessecary to make a good impression.

Good smelling (candles or plug ins are a charm. febreze makes a lot of nice scents as well, i prefer the apple smell myself)

Vaccuum vacuum vacuum! It just makes it better.

Have a spotless enviroment with organizers for items. Have your shoes, clothes, pens, pencils etc all in a specific place to give off the impression you are an organized person.

MAKE SURE THE BED SMELLS CLEAN AND IS CLEAN. Clean sheets, soft pillows and warm blankets are a non-negotiable must!

This is basic and seems obvious i know, but you would be surprised by how many of my friends fail to do any of this when having women as company, and they seldom have relationships.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never leave home without being presentable enough to pick up a chick and never leave it in a state where it would turn off a woman. In other words always be neat and clean. This doesn't me everything has to be immaculate, just presentable. You'd never know when some random meeting could turn into something substantial.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this statement, but I noticed a startling realization that ALOT of women's rooms are sometimes messier than guys rooms.

I was over at my ex-gf's house and it was the nastiest place EVER. I found a dead rat when I decided to clean that house up for FUN.

Another one of my female friends rooms has clothes thrown everywhere.

I could go on and on about this. It's really funny that women got the title of the cleaner of the species, but yet men keep it cleaner then women.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I agree with this statement, but I noticed a startling realization that ALOT of women's rooms are sometimes messier than guys rooms.

I was over at my ex-gf's house and it was the nastiest place EVER. I found a dead rat when I decided to clean that house up for FUN.

I could go on and on about this. It's really funny that women got the title of the cleaner of the species, but yet men keep it cleaner then women.

comic_relief
BTW, did you get your own place yet?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
BTW, did you get your own place yet?
Yep, I have my own dorm room, which is what I really wanted. I needed to get some privacy for myself.

I'm actually in the middle of cleaning it right now.

comic_relief

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. i've had a clean room for six months, which interestingly always makes me feel good. my record. now it looks like a ****hole. gonna clean it now. thanks for the reminder :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Yep, I have my own dorm room, which is what I really wanted. I needed to get some privacy for myself. ...
Boom-chicka-waa-waa.......:p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneshot said:
yes. i've had a clean room for six months, which interestingly always makes me feel good. my record. now it looks like a ****hole. gonna clean it now. thanks for the reminder :)
Having a clean place is as synomonous to being prepared as carrying a pack of condoms. :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gibraltar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, my room is always a mess.

Why put things in place when the floor can accommodate "almost" anything?

*only kidding

Good tips though. Will mess with the vaccum before I pass out.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I just cleaned it up, hope it helps me.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:

comic_relief

Hahaha, You should see a girls bathroom!
Used underwear everywhere!