Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep trying or NEXT?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I have some things to work on. But I will be more specific in how I asked recently..

Her - when we gonna hang out
ME - normally I work till 7pm but, have these days off. How about we check out the wild life museum. What's your schedule like?
Her - (no response)
Next day she gives me some small talk doesn't bring anything up. Couple of days later..

Me - I'm gonna get a bite to eat at (bar & grill) around 5o'clock, you should join me.

And again no response. Then the next day randomly wants to know what I'm up to and because I ignore her or dont respond right away she's mad at me.

I dont know if its weak and needs improvement or this chick is just playing games / not interested.
^^ Him asking her out.

It's a bit funny because he did pretty much as you suggested.

"You ask her out for a specific day and time. "Hey <name>. Let's grab a drink Tuesday at 8 pm. Can you make it?" The idea is that her response will give a good gauge of her interest in meeting. But that's in the past now. For her last text, try this::

Her: oh cool. Too bad I'm working lol
You: What day are you not working?

-------
Her: When can we hang out?
You: Tuesday at 8 pm. Let's grab a drink at <location.> Sound good?
"

Logic85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short and too the point.

Met a 26 year old at the grocery store. Exchanged numbers. Waited a few days, sent her a message asking if she'd like to get together. Didn't hear anything back. Next day she starts texting me, wanting to know how I'm doing or how work is going... small talk. Then I mentioned there's a fall festival going on downtown this weekend. She says; "oh cool, too bad I'm working lol"

Dont know how to respond now. I guess she ain't interested. I mean I asked her out, she didn't say yes or no then I mention going to an event and it's like oh good for you.

What say you Don Juan's? Ignore her or play it cool and see what happens?
Personally speaking, she isn't even hinting on when she would be free or displaying interest on if she would be interested in going out with you.

Give her one more chance and do a direct approach, like "would you like to go ......" wherever you have planned, if she makes an excuse there as well, without giving any sign on when she has a open window .....I would say ...NEXT!!!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Her: "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Me: "Thats obvious. Guess you aren't as smart as you seemed. Take care."
I'm amazed at all these posters that say to give her another chance lol. I would have nexted and ignored this chick already after sending her something like your above text. Cut her legs out from under her high horse so to speak on my way out.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I ignored her for like a week. Then she started messaging me wanting to know when we could hang out. So I told her what my schedule is like and suggested a couple date ideas. BUT again no Yes or No answer. So a few days later I said I was going to be at some place at such at time and said she's welcome to join me. Again no reply. So I just ignored her afterthat. Today she messages me wondering what I was up to. I didn't reply. Then sends a text saying "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Haha.. I ask her out a few times, but nothing happens then I'm the bad guy? Crazy..
What do you mean by ignore? She was texting you and you just didnt reply? or do you mean you just didnt initiate contact?

Also, You needed to be more specific with what you want her to do.

Here's my advice to guys from my personal experience with many Women: When they have been wishy washy and give a neither yes or no see-saw answer, The only way to blast through that bullsh*t is to put them on the spot. Meaning letting them know what you want 100% which makes it impossible for them to not answer a yes or no. If you felt like she wasn't giving you a direct answer, you should of put her on the spot by saying "Hey, I want to meet up on this date/time, Are you coming or not? If not then dont waste my time. I'm not here to be your girlfriend". You'll get your answer there. if she says Yes, Then its a Go, if she says No, Out she goes and makes space for a new Woman who is 100% down to see you.