Keep them Sweet ( a learned lesson)

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a strategy that my friend (a natural DJ) showed me. It runs alongside the theory of spinning plates.

Anyways...... He describes himself as a 'heart breaker', as he always has the upper hand with the women he is seeing. Firstly, he is extremely confident with the girls, not necessarily ****y; just friendly and definitely asserts an aura of coolness around him; (he uses good body language etc.) .

The principle he stresses mostly is 'KEEP THEM SWEET'. Be nice to them, and you will get your rewards. OF course do not revert back to a supplicating AFC, but be happy and smiling and pleasant. The other principle he stresses is to have an array of women who you are seeing. You are not to let the girls no about each other, as they will think you are a player (which you are), but you can hint to them that they have competition. Also, by keeping multiple girls sweet you will:
-not appear as desperate, as you don't need to be
-You will not have the time constantly pursue one girl in particular as you will have many.

Trust me, if you can apply the skills you have learned on this website and KEEP MULTIPLE GIRLS SWEET, then it will not be long until you have girls running after you. You will always have the upper hand with them and soon YOU will be able to pick and choose who you want. Not the other way around!

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA said:
This is a strategy that my friend (a natural DJ) showed me. It runs alongside the theory of spinning plates.

Anyways...... He describes himself as a 'heart breaker', as he always has the upper hand with the women he is seeing. Firstly, he is extremely confident with the girls, not necessarily ****y; just friendly and definitely asserts an aura of coolness around him; (he uses good body language etc.) .

The principle he stresses mostly is 'KEEP THEM SWEET'. Be nice to them, and you will get your rewards. OF course do not revert back to a supplicating AFC, but be happy and smiling and pleasant. The other principle he stresses is to have an array of women who you are seeing. You are not to let the girls no about each other, as they will think you are a player (which you are), but you can hint to them that they have competition. Also, by keeping multiple girls sweet you will:
-not appear as desperate, as you don't need to be
-You will not have the time constantly pursue one girl in particular as you will have many.

Trust me, if you can apply the skills you have learned on this website and KEEP MULTIPLE GIRLS SWEET, then it will not be long until you have girls running after you. You will always have the upper hand with them and soon YOU will be able to pick and choose who you want. Not the other way around!
Who is your friend, Lassie? You must be a moron.
By trying to," KEEP THEM SWEET," you will just be another "Yes Man" and doormat.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, what kind of contradictory advice is this? You say "BE SWEET" but also "DON'T BE TOO SWEET" that is some stupid advice. That's like me telling someone who wants a promotion/raise at work: "WORK HARD" but "NOT TOO HARD"

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^

clearly you do not understand, and are not experienced in the field. By 'keeping them sweet' i mean be pleasant and keeping them on your good side. Where did i say 'be a door mat'???? exactly!!!

My point is, if you think being a moron to girls will get you them you are wrong. You need to be pleasant and outgoing with backbone. Especially in the early stages, and by having muliple women in yourlife this will become easier!

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree with this. Most people think being an alpha male is being an *******.. it's not. Being an alpha is just being a man. It's possible to be a fun, nice, and likable person and still be a man. There are a ton of guys that are NICE but still don't let people walk all over them.. and usually those are the guys reeling in the chicks.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i try to be as nice and freindly to people as possible, if they start to use me as a door mat as suggested above then this nice friendly person soon changes.

I've tried the, act ****y/alpha crap, and to be honest it does more harm than good, in fact i cringe at myself looking back. Its for ****ing loosers man, its way too try hard.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experince, allways haveing options is nice, but why sweet?
I play mind games with my chicks, never fall to a sh!t test, i don't pickup phones when i dont want to and a almost never call. Sometimes i get things like:"Your so ****y" and i smile. And after embarcing the behaviour ive gotten 2 girls ask multiple times for my #.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logical!

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized just a few minutes ago that it's far more effective to be sweet with a little C&F thrown in. Girls will like you for the sweet, and love you when you throw in the C&F.

There's just absolutely no reason to always be ****y, like someone already said it just seems like trying to hard.

But, as Infraction was getting at, don't be a doormat, don't like girls walk all over you, be the man still.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think herein lies the dilemna and major sticking point on why so many guys have a hard time with this crap.

Being an ass, being ****y, being a ****....all easy! This is very easy, extreme behavior that should come relatively easy to most of us - the only thing that prevents many of us with acting this way are social conventions which we buy into, telling us that men must treat women like delicate China....

Thing is, it seems to me, the most powerful and useful balance is to be "sweet" while interlacing this corny sweetness with streaks of assh0le and aloofness. That makes you a multi-layered man, and that is what intrigues most women...

Problem is, that deadly combo takes work and specific social intelligence which I don't think most guys possess.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edmond said:
Instead of being, a performing monkey or clown, cut the entire BS and just be you.
In Edmond's case, it means being a washed up douchebag.

I liked the lassie bit by the way gramps.