“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Keep pursuing? Thoughts?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
Hey, so I just met this girl. We had a decent convo and I got her contact info.

I asked her the following day to meet up and she declined.

Its been five days since I last contacted her, I want to reach out again, but she didn’t reach out on her day she is available, so I don’t know if she’s even interested.

Thoughts? Maybe pursue more? I know a girl who like this guy the more he talked to her. Maybe it could work for me.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Hey, so I just met this girl. We had a decent convo and I got her contact info.

I asked her the following day to meet up and she declined.

Its been five days since I last contacted her, I want to reach out again, but she didn’t reach out on her day she is available, so I don’t know if she’s even interested.

Thoughts? Maybe pursue more? I know a girl who like this guy the more he talked to her. Maybe it could work for me.
you have to give more details about the interaction ,how the discussion went , etc

but based on what you wrote … kinda looks like low interest
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Yup. Just doubled texted like a beta male and can immediately tell low interest. I’m just gonna do the walk of pride away.
it is ok man , it happens tk the best of us

being rejected directly or indirectly ( like in your case ) is part of the game
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Hey, so I just met this girl. We had a decent convo and I got her contact info.

I asked her the following day to meet up and she declined.

Its been five days since I last contacted her, I want to reach out again, but she didn’t reach out on her day she is available, so I don’t know if she’s even interested.

Thoughts? Maybe pursue more? I know a girl who like this guy the more he talked to her. Maybe it could work for me.
Antidump machine is against what you claimed to have just done. Do not ask for the number today and call the next day. Read Antidump machine PDF.
 
Top