Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep Investing In Yourself (Be The Don Juan)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Keep Investing In Yourself

I wanted to boot up a discussion here on the main forum, in an attempt to help turn this website back to its proper focus.....which is that of total male self-improvement.

- This thread is inspired from our buddy, The Urbanyst, who sparked off a series of "Money Threads" that focused on putting money as one of the top priorities in a guy's life, while he also went out and achieved success in other areas. This simple message was met with so much resistance from this forum, with repeated statements about: how having money isn't a requirement to get hot women.

- This thread is an attempt to bring us back to our roots as I believe we have moved away from the true direction of a Don Juan............
  • ..............A Don Juan is a Total Man. A Man that has efficient Looks, Finances, and Personality, an efficient Social/Dating/Romantic Life, along with true Purpose, Direction, and Vision for his Life. It's about the fulfillment of Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs.
- Now the Don Juan is a part of the Manosphere Ecosystem, which includes the following 5 additional players:

#1.) MGTOWs: No longer believe interacting with women is worth it and have either stopped dating them altogether, only date them on a limited basis, and/or have dropped out of society in some fashion. While they have "gone their own way", women are still a main motivating factor for that, which puts women still at the top of their Priority lists.

#2.) MRAs: Actively fight for Men's Rights in a variety of areas in reaction to the behavior of women. While this is honorable, women are still at the top of their Priority lists.

#3.) PUAs: Getting women, what attracts women, and getting pvssy are at the top of their Priority Lists, usually to the point of even where they will sell their soul, neglect their talents/skills, or pretend to be somebody that they are not, as long as it generates some pvssy.

#4.) AFCs: New to the Manosphere and frustrated as to why they aren't getting enough women, dates, and sex. Women are at the top of their Priority lists.

#5.) Blue Pillers: Pleasing women is at the top of their Priority Lists, usually to the point of even where they will sell their soul, neglect their talents/skills, or pretend to be somebody that they are not, as long as it generates some female admiration.

Of the 6 total players in the Manosphere, it's ONLY the Don Juan that's truly the happiest, why? Because his life isn't dominated by women, women are at the bottom of his priority lists and his life is dominated by his purpose/passions. He categorizes his life as such to where he can enjoy the benefits of women (sex and companionship) without the costs, while achieving his goals at the same time.

Guys strive to be The Don Juan. Keep investing in yourself. Keep investing in your skills, your talents, your body, your business, your career, your finances, your investments, your education, and overall self-development. Be the Don Juan, it's the only way to live this life to the fullest.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
It gets me how so many of you can post paragraphs upon paragraphs daily on this forum and yet somehow tell others to invest in themselves, I mean practice what you preach man, it's kind of blind leading the blind over here!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It gets me how so many of you can post paragraphs upon paragraphs daily on this forum and yet somehow tell others to invest in themselves, I mean practice what you preach man, it's kind of blind leading the blind over here!
Not even sure how your comment is supposed to make sense. In nearly three years, my average daily post count might be something like 1 - 2 posts a day.

My schedule is jammed packed, I can still run/manage my life and do a post or two on this Forum throughout the day/week. It's really not that difficult.

Do you have any questions in relation to the context of this thread?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this post. Being a Don Juan isnt just a ladies man. Its about all-around self improvement. We only have one life as far as we know, might as well live it to the fullest. Women come and go...

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resolve to evolve. Don Juan lives in his passions. We challenge ourselves daily. I think half of the issues you see daily on this forum would resolve themselves if we kept our eyes focused on ourselves and our self-improvement.

Being congruent with self, actions, and where to invest our mental, emotional, and physical time has a cost (i.e. time). We can't afford to waste this life.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Don Juan is such a parodoxical idea. Everyone that comes to this forum does so because they want to attract more women, yet to attain this we must become the Don Juan who puts women at the bottom of their priorities hehe.

I like maslows hierarchy but I think it has a fault. It implies you must have love i.e. friends family, intimacy before you can have esteem.. If that is the case then some of us are f*cked because not everyone can have a good family, good friends and intimacy. In fact i'd say most of us grew up with bad families, bad/mediocre friends, with splashes of intimacy here and there, but nothing consistent.

In my opinion conquering esteem is probably the most important thing after being able to provide yourself shelter, food and safety. And when i say self esteem, I don't mean the pseudo self esteem brought by cars, money, career and hot women, (although that stuff is great to have on top) I mean having the psychology to really like yourself no matter what situation you are in. Real self esteem. Having the ability to still have a high level self respect and self confidence no matter what social status you currently are and no matter what you have accomplished in your life, whether it be a lot or a little. Having this 'tool' is inner game and is the most important thing you can acquire towards become fully self actualized / don juan.

Another thing is, the highest quality of woman will see through the cars, money, career and game if you don't have the inner game (real self esteem). She will see your neurosis. (Oops I just implied that the woman is the end game lol)

And one more thing, the higher your level of real self esteem, the less you will crave women and all the other stuff (cars, money, career), leaving lots of time for your passion.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are sexual beings, regardless of your philosophy, whatever sex you are attracted to is something that is always on your mind. I can be heavily engaged in my business dealings and if an attractive woman walks in the room, I can not help but think about her.

DJ - Having said that I agree DJs put themselves first. The reason, I believe, is we understand that everything starts with a chicks interest level. The chick has to find you attractive or nothing happens. A DJ works on himself and works to be the best man possible, not only to make your life good, but it is an understanding that the better you are the more women will find you attractive. (Smiles and walks out while he dials up another chick if he walks in on his GF screwing another guy.)

MGTOWs - I don't have anything against them, but that philosophy boils down to fear of women. Going through life afraid is no way to live, IMHO. (Would never have a situation where he walks in on his GF screwing a dude)

MRA - Waste of time... I understand where they are coming from, but if anyone believes in a country where women outnumber men... and can vote, that mens 'rights' will ever get seriously addressed need a lesson in the nature of women and motivations of traditional conservative men (man up and take one for the sake of society) and liberal men (Men are by nature evil). (Blames society when he walks in on his GF screwing another dude)

PUAs - Completely agree with OP. What they teach works, but it's mostly played out and only really works really on young women and drunk chicks, and really I don't have a problem with a college dude being a PUA and getting as many chicks as possible in school as long as they don't neglect studies... but anyone trying to earn a living can not live like this. (Tries to figure out what the guy did successfully when he walks in on his GF screwing another dude)

AFC - I think of these guys as just not understanding the nature of women... they are frustrated because they are acting like what chicks, media, and society says a man should behave, but they keep losing out to a-holes... and they don't know what is going on. They know something's not right... but haven't had the blue/red pill moment. (Is confused and angry when he walks in on his GF screwing another dude)

Blue Pill - Believes the myth of female nature. He had the blue/red pill moment and chooses to ignore reality. (Blames the dude when he walks in on his GF screwing another dude.)

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post, but I'd clarify something.

You need to keep investing in a better version of yourself.

If you're in one of the six other classes, stop investing and re-frame.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Because his life isn't dominated by women, women are at the bottom of his priority lists and his life is dominated by his purpose/passions. He categorizes his life as such to where he can enjoy the benefits of women (sex and companionship) without the costs, while achieving his goals at the same time.

Guys strive to be The Don Juan. Keep investing in yourself. Keep investing in your skills, your talents, your body, your business, your career, your finances, your investments, your education, and overall self-development. Be the Don Juan, it's the only way to live this life to the fullest.
+1.

Just don't agree with 'women at the bottom of the priority list.' You can still be passionate about life and make a woman a priority, just as long as they don't drain too much or your time and resources.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Don Juans prioritize women. just look at all the celebs and athletes who are having multiple children with multiple women. In fact many Don Juans prioritize women more than the average Joe because they know they can get them.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Good thread.

One problem I've observed in this community is the tendency to think in absolutes. Its like you either make women a priority or you totally ignore them. You either make MONEY a priority or you totally ignore it. Very simple minded. Life is rich. You can focus on many things without making it the center of your life.

I focus on women for sure. But I focus more on MONEY because money helps me get, attract and maintain my:
  • Health
  • Resources
  • Social life
  • Hobbies
  • Education
  • High standard of living
  • Diet
  • Sex life
  • Travel needs
  • Technology needs
  • Family needs
Without money you don't have sh*t. That's just the truth. With money you THRIVE (if you choose to). And not just in dating, but in everything because you have RESOURCES which gives you value. Obviously you can't buy things like good looks, a deep voice, sexy facial hair, intelligence, style, charm, wit, or class. But you get much further WITH money than without it. There is just no way around it!