Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep getting numbers and flakes.....

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the past couple days I've gotten 3 waitresses' numbers from local sports bars. 3/3..not TOO bad I guess, 100% success rate can't complain. I initially was only doing this because I was trying to 'teach' a good friend of mine with extremely low self confidence a bit about the game (what I know anyways).

As it turns out, the girl's number I got TONIGHT I actually am kinda into (atleast an 8.5-9), and want to call her...the others not so much (one 7, one maybe a 7.5-8). Any suggestions on how to proceed? If not I'll just wing it and report back here how it goes.

Cheers

AgentIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have several options, depends on which way you want to do it I guess. And I think the same strategy applies to phone calls and text messages as normally: you have to remain interesting as hell. You're making a sale here, with the product being you. Because even if there was somewhat of a high degree of interest level, your contact could end up bringing that to a halt if you're boring. You also have to remember that these are regular people, with regular lives. She could just be having a ****ty day when you decide to contact her. So I guess what I'm saying is make sure what you say or write is something that compels her to want to hang out with you more. Focus on fun. Hell, if you already have something planned that's fun, invite her out. Just nonchalantly mention you got something going on, see what she's doing. Just some ideas.

captainclay

Reaction score
If you are getting numbers during the night time. They feel different the next day. So they wont be as pump. Like someoone here said you have to take girls home during that night. But if you doing day game its different

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Ok very frustrated and confused... I have no trouble approaching girls and gettng numbers but everytime I text them or call them they either not respond or after a couple of back and forths they stop responding. I feel like i am hooking them in the pick up and getting them interested then they just fall out. I am a good looking guy and have game, sometimes i feel like they are intimidated by me and need more of a p***sy. Whats the problem here?
Slick, don't worry buddy... it happens to the best of us. :) It really is a numbers game. Its like fishing... sometimes the fish are biting.... sometimes they aren't. Don't get discouraged. If you pick up enough women... ,TRUST ME, you will find one that has INTEREST THROUGH THE ROOF. It makes it all worth while.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You may want to ask this question to our homosexual member named "ELMER GENTRY". PM him if you can. Coming from a gay point of view, he has answers that will solve your problems.

And

The guys who responded to this thread still haven't given you the right answer.