Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep 'em guessing..

guitar player

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple techinique I've used a few times before with success. It breaks the ice easily and is a lot of fun for both of you.
Whenever a girl asks you to give/tell her something.. ask her to guess something first before you MIGHT do the thing she wants. here's an example.
I once met a girl who began to talk to me.. as we had chatted a while, she asked if I had some bubble gum with me.. I said "maybe", so she started to want it even more. When I told her I had bubble gum with me I told her she MIGHT have some after she guessed what's the make of the bubble gum. She kept guessing over and over again but didn't give me the rigth answer. She became anxious. She moved closer towards me and tried to search through my clothes for it. *Great opportunity for some KINO. She finally guessed it right.. and tought she MIGHT have some. Guess what I did? I put all what was left into my own mouth.. =) I gave her NOTHING.
That was a good example, and good evidence that women in general want something they MIGHT have.
that simple scenario broke the ice completely and made her "crazy"..

You can keep 'em guessing anytime, anywhere.. I tried it at school as we got our report cards and some girls came to me and started to ask my grades. I didn't tell them anything, I only said "guess". They started guessing and for my surprise they seemed to love what they were doing.

I'm sure this techinique is suitable for any situation.. after a woman said "do you love me?", has anyone of you said "guess" ??

-GP

------------------
"Live your life, that's what it's meant for." -me
"Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing" -unknown

[This message has been edited by guitar player (edited 07-30-2000).]

TestosteroneBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAH you had all the gum.

good advice but sheesh, that was cold. I am sure it probably made her really interested in you though.
POsters note that "it made her want it even more"

Getting a woman's interest is easy if you are interesting. This guy has it.

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that we are on the subject of take-away's I want to share a lil somethin that gets them extra hot for you! This only works when the chick is already interested in you though! Your about to end the date and its about that time where you are both feeling awkward on what happens next. Ok this is what you do! You go in slowly like your about to kiss her(she must want you to for this to work) then you touch your nose with hers coming SOOOOOO close to kissing her and then you back up, smile and tell her goodbye etc. After this she will be begging you to kiss her the next time she sees you!

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MaMo...I have used that on many occasions......with enormous success!....it builds anticipation, which women love! All other guys...if you have a g/f or other companion that you are already comfortable kissing with....try this...its like Mamo's, but with a twist......do everything MaMo said, but instead of leaving...hang around for awhile......just let her feel your warm breath flow over her lips, you can move down her neck, letting your breath flow over her skin, it will send shivers down her spine. just linger the smallest possible distance between her lips and yours. when she leans in to kiss you, move back, but keep your lips close, when she pulls back, lean in, teasing her...almost like a tango...sooner or later, after about 5-10 seconds of this, one of you is going to crack, and if your a Don, you will wait until she kisses you.....

note- don't do this too long, or she will become frustrated and angry, when doing this, once-and-a-while just graze her lips with your lips or finger-tips, but no tongue!...this will keep her biting the line....and you can reel her in whenever you choose

Jin

------------------
Patience and gentlness is true power

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GP,

I am going to try that during this week. Interesting idea. It relates to being a mystery.

Very good post.

AD

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing in the ways of 'holding back'. I've been seeing this one girl for about a month or so (the reason for my short demise
) and what I try to do is give her a little bit of wondering, make it seem as if I'm not near as interested as the first time I met her (and if it is the first time, make her wonder if you even like her at all). Then as the time progresses, bam, go in for it (still toying with her a little bit) She'll keep finding something new to do to YOU so she can keep you. She loves the mystery, and loves trying those new things she thinks of. Fun part is soon, she'll be trying it on you too.

SL

P.S. For more fun, talk about a friend (girl) of yours that she doesn't know a little bit. She'll never tell you, but she'll be a little jealous of this person you talk about, no matter who they are.

------------------
3 words of wisdom from everyday occurences:
1. Just Do It (nike)
2. Do, or do not, there is no try (Yoda)
3. all of the above

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this post amused me a lot, so Bump this piece.

TheAssassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1 ....

Always go for the kiss on the 1st date.

It seperates the pretenders from the condenders.

Women are the competitive sex, use it against them

[This message has been edited by TheAssassin (edited 07-26-2001).]

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL thanx :x

i used this tip about last week, and i have a date next week

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to do that all the time man, im gonna start doing it again good tip.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how did I do on this? and what should I do to keep it up?

I just met a girl on a dating site and she kept messaging me back, cos I told her I had seen her somewhere (actually at a club she mentioned in her profile)...But I didn't tell her and I'm still not but she is obviously intrigued right?

These are her replies...

really? having a wonderful time,sounds like me!...where did you see me?

where'd you see me? did we meet or what?

right you just seen me? interesting that you would remember?

(Did she get mad here or is it not knowing where I have seen her driving her nuts?)

heee heee what should I do too follow this up DJ's?

she is very cute and a nurse

:cheer:

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheAssassin
Rule #1 ....

Always go for the kiss on the 1st date.

It seperates the pretenders from the condenders.

Women are the competitive sex, use it against them

[This message has been edited by TheAssassin (edited 07-26-2001).]
I thought it would kind of separate you from everyone else if you didn't kiss her on the first date.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tips in this post works, still works, Will forever works. I’ve done them all, even a few days ago with this new girl I met.

Be subtle though guys, take it easy, if she starts to get uncomfortable, smell her hair and tell her you like her shampoo, whats the name of it?

Act like you've been doing this from birth.
Act like its a natural thing. It is.
Don't glue your nose to hers, please! and only stay a second or two.

That’s it.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cappo Yung, is there a reason you are repeatedly doing necromancy on threads from 20 years ago?
Chronocidal, Its a habit I’ve developed in the early 2000’s my friend, no ulterior motives here.

And even though these post are grey and old, I treat them as if they're new, because to me they are still relevant to this day.

Would you say otherwise ?