“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Keep a straight face?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Hey all, i just had a quick question about keeping a straight face. Sometimes it's when someone is being immature in class (Funny....but immature in that you feel like you shouldn't be laughing) or when you crack a joke and don't want that nervous laughing to come over you, what do you all suggest I do to keep a straight face? I can usually manage it, but it can come off pretty bad when i can't and just bust out laughing in the middle of class or whatever....Any help would be great. Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
This may sound like a joke, but imagine killing whoever is telling the joke. Feel the rage. Go through the sniping, shooting, or knifing in your head.

Have fun :)
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by M2k961
This may sound like a joke, but imagine killing whoever is telling the joke. Feel the rage. Go through the sniping, shooting, or knifing in your head.

Have fun :)
If I'm already in the laughing mood, that would make me laugh even more. But maybe it's just me.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Create a depressing image in your mind to conjure up right after you tell the punchline. You'll only need to conjure it once or twice, keeping a straight face after a joke becomes automatic with very little practice (it's oddly addictive in a way)
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
wtf kinda question is this its a free country laugh ur ass off and if ur teacher gives u **** be like **** off biotch its a free ****RY
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Be that as it may, it's generally considered bad form for a comedian to laugh at his own jokes. (Especially if he's the only one laughing.)
 

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
40
What works for me: Just think about the thing that is funny. Analyze it. I have always found that cognition and thinking kill funny things pretty well.

I think that it is good to be able to keep a straight face while you say your own jokes because it makes it seem like you haven't even begun to be funny yet.

Another thing that I do is try to not close my eyes but keep the lids half way down, develope a shuttered look and concentrate on your eyes.

Those are all the things that I do, but most of the time I try to laugh because it puts me in a funnier mood.
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by wh01987
wtf kinda question is this its a free country laugh ur ass off and if ur teacher gives u **** be like **** off biotch its a free ****RY

hahaha.... **** -ry
 
Top