"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

kawk blocking as an angle

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Ok then, let's cooly and rationally look at your two main moral justifications.

1) Its alright because my friends are helping me work on my DJ game:

Diving after scraps and depending on other people to provide for you is not DJ and as such is not a 'game' that you want to cultivate. DJism is a sum total of tips and tecniques devised to get you laid. Also, just because you do get laid does not make you a DJ. A DJ is secure enough in himself not to have to rely on berating others. The DJ is the alpha male. The greatest combination of strength and wisdom. It is his role to lead the pack and to provide for the lesser members. Because he takes on the mantle of leadership he is therefore entitled to its benefits. Explain to me how sloppy seconds is a seduction strategy?

Its alright because my friends are @ss-holes:

So why are you hanging out with them? You can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps. If you go out with them specifically to be the white knight to their gargoyles then you'll constantly find yourself rescuing damsels in distress only to find that all you're left with afterwards are distressed damsels.

Furthermore, such a 'style' lacks confidence because it sells the idea that," Hey, I may not be much, but I'm the best there is here tonight."

Bottom line...what are you afraid of?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
IMO C-blocking by a guy is about as low as you can go. We expect girls to C-block us from their friends, b/c afterall, hoes will be hoes. But it's always bro's before hoe's when I'm hanging with my buddies. If one of them is spitting game at a girl, I try to make him look better. I also do what a wingman is supposed to do, and talk to the girls friend so that she doesn't attempt to c-block my buddy.

All my friends do the same for me, and it works out good. I know one guy who is dirty (I mean he will c-block you in a heartbeat), and we avoid him like the plague. I was talking to a girl one night for 20 minutes, and he stood 10 feet away not saying a word. As soon as I turned around to get a drink he walked over to her and grabbed her hand and walked off.
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
That sounds so cool man, to have friends like that, that actually know what to do like you just said. My friends are total afc's when it comes to girls. It's unbelievable. They will join the convo on the most ****ed up times, they will come and stand by us at the bar because 'we just have a new girlf-friend' omg :D I always have to tell them to just stay away for a while, cause I'm going to get a number :)

I had a friend that c-blocked me once, so I was going with my hands touching places where a stranger normally wouldn't go, everything went great. All of a sudden this c-blocking d!ck puts down his coke, and pushes himself in between of us. Oh man, it's been 5-4 years or so, and I still dislike the dude for doing that :D
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
wait a sec, you are justifying stabbing your friends in the back, by "saving a damsel in distress"?

You pal, are worse than your lying friends.

Because your ONLY intentions to expose their lies is so that you can fullfill your selfish NEED to score some Tail.

Not to save a woman from lying vicious wolves.

If your friend was Lying to a Ugly fat chick that you had no interest in, would you run over there to immediately save her? Enough Said.

Not only are you stabbing your friends in the back, you probably look like some doofus to them who takes the scraps they dont want, they probably pity you.

Work on some REAL skills
 

badger

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I've been following this thread with interest. Seems KB has upset a few of you. Isn't every chat up line, every set situation, every smile a lie to an extent? So who's Mr moralistic who judges what lies are OK and what ain't? Lets face it, every holes a goal, doesn't matter if its poked in from 2 yards, off side or and own goal, they all count!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Its not even the cb'ing thats an issue, for most part the girl will go for the guy she is interested in.

But the gripe I have here, is that this guy has a "every man for himself" mentality, and this is with what he considers as "friends"

This guy has no sense of fraternity, loyalty or regard for his friends. His only objective is to get laid at ANY expense.

Most likely this guy screws his friends over in other ways too (lying, cheating, stealing)
 

badger

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hey, wait a minute! Just because the guy uses a different method of getting laid he suddenly becomes America's most wanted!
 
Top