"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

kawk blocking as an angle

Kawk_Blocker

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
I blawk yo cawk
Hey everyone,

I have about 4 or 5 friends that I go DJing with at clubs etc. every weekend. Now, these guys are real players and are right into the game. They study their trade and work on everything in teams. I, on the other hand am fairly new to the DJ style, so I shamefully don't get much luck. In the last couple months I might have gotten 2 or 3 girls to my friends getting 8 or 9 respectively. So, knowing the info from these sites and everything that my friends preached, I decided a new strategy: kawk block as much as possible - and it works! I've increased my pulling power to the point that I've scored 5 times in the last two weekends! It kinda pisses my buddy's off, but I explained to them my angle and they've kinda incorporated it into their overall game - so it's really nice that they're accomodating me. I end up buying them beers and stuff, and although I'm only getting HB 6's and 7's, I've found I'm just a natural at the kawk block and trash talking my buddies to women.

So if all kawk block as much as you can! It's certainly done wonders for my game.

Cheers
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
That sounds like an annoying style. Getting girls at the expense of your friends? Very greedy treatment...

Work on developping and actual seduction style, rather then one that requires your friends to fail for you to succeed. They might not say to much right now, but you might find yourself not getting invited to the clubs with them anymore.

Try that around me, and you might find yourself getting pushed away from the group as a whole. Either that, or you could find yourself getting punched (not by me, but by some of the crazy mofo's that go to bars).
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Lets' not be so hasty in banning people... he obviously will have some meaningful contribution.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Don't take this as a personal attack on you. Here is my opinion.

I HATE people who specialises at c0ck blocking (CB) as a way to pick up chicks. They are leeching off my efforts to get the girl, so in a way they are stealing from me. I hate people who steal from me, and as a result they are no longer friends of mine.

There is this guy that my wing and I go PU with all the time, until we discovered that he would not go into any groups. He would wait until we are IN with the group and then come and TRY take the hottest chick from us. Naturally we don't let him come out with us anymore. Last we heard from him, he is dwelling in his misery.

You know why?

Because he is DEPENDENT on us. He has no skills to get on well with the chick's friends, no way of conveying his personality. His only way to convey any value was to diss us. Without us, he is UTTERLY useless.

Furthermore, your style would not get you the high calibre women because CB'ing is saying to chicks that you are willing to stab your friends in the back just to get with them.

They see that as WEAK and LAME and places WAY too much value on the CHICK. If you sit back and observe two or more AFCs gaming a REAL SUPER HOT CHICK, you will see that the AFC will try and OUTDO one another to gain her approval.

The chick will sit here and laugh and enjoy the entertainment that these LAMOs provide, but WILL NOT GO HOME WITH ANY OF THEM.

Why? Because the AFCs are willing to BETRAY their friends (whom the AFCs know heaps longer than the chick) at the drop of a HAT. What sort of MEN are these?

So hopefully, you will get away from this style of PU. Learn from your friends, ask them to TEACH you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Wathever works.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Just wait until your friends wise up to your game and start blocking you.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
I'm with spis on this one. (did you realize your initials are an anagram for 'piss'? hehehehe)

There is no pride in parasitism. A man who cannot stand upon his own feet, and uses his innate jealousy of his friends efforts to berate and undermine them deserves no sanction from me. You must be secure enough in yourself to stand on your own merits or else wtf are you worth anyway?

I would also like to add that this is a direct and heinous violation of Bros before Hos. You mean to tell me that not only is the only way you can boost your game by undermining your friends efforts, but that some random piece of tail is worth the desecration of your friendship? And what of the greatest evil of parasitism, the inevitable destruction of your host? Where is your game then?

Kindly repent and reform or remove yourself and such advice from this forum.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
Don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked some day soon when you use your "technique." Why don't you be a real man and get yourown girls?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
wooh we got ourselves a retard.. ****blocking your friends, how ****ing lame is that dude ?
 

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Dude, you say you're new to the DJying thing. Then instead of holding yourself back, waiting to take scraps from your friends, why not learn to grow a pair and actually APPROACH the girls you like. Then instead of leeching and taking home 6-7s you'll find yourself getting more comfortable and taking home 8s or whatnot. Whether you notice or not, your "friends" might resent you for blocking them. Expect a mickey in your drink anytime soon. G
 

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Northridge California
I used to have a roommate like you. he had no game of his own and didn't only c0ckblock, he did other things to try and make himself look good at anothers expense.

one thing he did was have me and my other roommates meet him on campus between class to get together to go pay our utility bills. when we would get there we would find him there early with a girl he pulled from us by being a CBlocker. as we walked up he would say loudly, 'where's my money' and things like that.

this happened three times in a row. the third time my other roommate had had enough he asked if he could give him my money too, i said sure i gave him my cash and we walked to go meet my roommate.

he grabbed him by the jacket picked his ass up off the bench he was at with the chick and maybe two inches from his face shouted "Azzwhole, Ask for MY mutherfukin money like this again and i'll beat the living shiat out of You," threw the money scattered onto the floor, and said "NOW GO PAY OUR BILLS, YOU FVUCKIN' HOUSEWIFE."

wish i was big enough to have done it. I remember the chick laughing at him as we walked away and he ran to pick up the cash that was starting to get blown around.

cokblokers get theirs eventually.
 

Kawk_Blocker

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
I blawk yo cawk
Ok, I think some of you are being a bit harsh. What you fail to understand is that my friends are helping me on building my DJstyle. They understand that I'm good at the kawk block, so they basically let me scope the scene first. I see a couple of chicks in their group. They tens to go after the ultra hotties, and will also game the ones they don't want on purpose, then let me have the in to do the kawk block. Then they return to their hotties and we play off of each other.

What I do want to say is this: About 1 month ago, my buddy was gaming a woman that I've been mad about for ages. He's basically a good guy, but he lies his ass off. The guy leaches off his parents, he's unemployed and he's into drugs. Does she really wanna be with a guy like this? No. So when I got the chance, I talked to her about him and told her what his employment/money situation was. Well, she was shocked! He'd told her that he was in computers and making big bucks! Needless to say, she did not entertain the idea of being with him anymore. So effectively, I saved her by kawk blocking. She really appreciated that I was looking out for her and I ended up getting jiggy with her a week later.

So basically, by kawk blocking, I saved this poor girl from gettin' gamed by a real lowlife and she appreciated my 7 inches to boot.

Is that so wrong?
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Kawk_Blocker
Ok, I think some of you are being a bit harsh. What you fail to understand is that my friends are helping me on building my DJstyle. They understand that I'm good at the kawk block, so they basically let me scope the scene first. I see a couple of chicks in their group. They tens to go after the ultra hotties, and will also game the ones they don't want on purpose, then let me have the in to do the kawk block. Then they return to their hotties and we play off of each other.

What I do want to say is this: About 1 month ago, my buddy was gaming a woman that I've been mad about for ages. He's basically a good guy, but he lies his ass off. The guy leaches off his parents, he's unemployed and he's into drugs. Does she really wanna be with a guy like this? No. So when I got the chance, I talked to her about him and told her what his employment/money situation was. Well, she was shocked! He'd told her that he was in computers and making big bucks! Needless to say, she did not entertain the idea of being with him anymore. So effectively, I saved her by kawk blocking. She really appreciated that I was looking out for her and I ended up getting jiggy with her a week later.

So basically, by kawk blocking, I saved this poor girl from gettin' gamed by a real lowlife and she appreciated my 7 inches to boot.

Is that so wrong?
If your friend was me I'd have shot you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kawk_Blocker

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
I blawk yo cawk
Wow. So you're saying it's ok to lie to a person and misrepresent yourself, as long as you follow the DJ code of ethics? Doesn't lying and pretending you're something you are not go against the fundamental laws of being the DJ?

In a way, how I handled that situation is more the DJ style than lying to a person. Here was a damsel in distress, getting played bigtime, and I was the knight in shining armour that came to rescue her. I risked my friendship to save her. She realised that I valued her that much, and responded in kind - by gorfing my nuts. So I guess one could argue that kawk blocking, if done with noble intentions, isn't such a bad thing after all.
 

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Northridge California
you have moved from a calkblocker to a backstabbing shiit talking do anything to get in good with a girl even if it means crushing or stepping over a friend loser.

The end do not justify the means. pvssy is never a reason to screw over a bro. YOu need a good beating.

BAN

BAN NOW

you are wasting the time of everyone on this site. you are not only not Dj material but you are detrimental to newbies who may read your drivvle. you harm what this site is intended for.

As far as your intentions agreeing with what it is to be a DJ you are sadly mistaken.

lets think of an example.

ok i got it. If you saw the movie 'Old School' you get it.
The main character a definite dj, had a crush on this girl who was dating a loser who even cheated on her and got caught by the first guy. 'guy code'- he didn't say anything to her, he let the chick get played as far as she did, chicks are smart they always see the truth in a person eventually, when she finds out how much of a creep the guy is she dumps him and goes to the DJ who even though he knew about the other guy never stopped aplying his dj skills and got her fairly without underhanded backstabbings.

that is the DJ way to handle things.

not diming out some guy to a girl for brownie points due to an obvious lack of GAME.

that other guy is right you should go get yourself shot.


BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
 

Kawk_Blocker

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
I blawk yo cawk
Man, talk about a meltdown. DJ's are supposed to play it cool dude, not freak out and have a hissy fit at the first thing they don't agree with.

Well, I guess you answered my question. It's ok to lie to people, and it's ok to hurt women for your own gain then. How DJ of you. I think I'll go my route, because I have a fundamental problem with lying to women just to get in the sack with them.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Kawk_Blocker
Man, talk about a meltdown. DJ's are supposed to play it cool dude, not freak out and have a hissy fit at the first thing they don't agree with.

Well, I guess you answered my question. It's ok to lie to people, and it's ok to hurt women for your own gain then. How DJ of you. I think I'll go my route, because I have a fundamental problem with lying to women just to get in the sack with them.
Did you even read any of the replies to your first post? You got it all wrong man.

You don't have any DJ skills. You don't even have the DJ theory right. All you're doing is making yourself look like the best of the bunch by putting your friends down. It's like saying a car with a one star crash rating is good, because all the other cars you could choose from got zero star ratings.

Your friend that lied to the chick wasn't right. However, she eventually would have found out and dumped his ass for someone who wasn't a loser. Thanks to your help, she picked up another loser (YOU). Two wrongs don't make a right, captain.

Making your friends look bad makes you look good until the girl sees you're full of sh1t and leaves you for a real man. Grow up and quit relying on your friends for p*ssy.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I think this is a prank of some sort.

First of all, còckblocking is a tiny little detail in the whole seduction theory, and it takes many people weeks to even hear about it, let alone fully grasp the concept of a còckblocker.

Why am I saying this? Well why would a complete newbie be so passinate about còckblocking, going as far as dedicating his handle and location to it, and start a thread ONLY about còckblocking.

And that's not all, his thread is OBVIOUSLY deviant since nowhere in the bible is his approach stated.

In my opinion, a newbie would have a million other questions about the DJ system and mentality, since there's too much vague information and theory (sorry to put down the site like this, but it's true), before trying to invent his "own" approach to a game he hasn't even mastered yet.

This is a stupid joke of some sort by someone with a lot of time on his hands. Don't let it get to you and ignore it.

PS: Why should you ban someone who's opinions contradict yours? He, like everyone else, is entitled to free speech. This is the internet, not the United States.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top