Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Karma paid her a visit

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman I met back in 2002 she would have been 31 a beach ball just had a child year before, she had some attractiveness. She started to get into shape her attractiveness started to show through she turned into a boner material, I you could say raging hard on. She knew it too, she put her husband through a lot, never knew the truth if she slept around. She was pretty quiet with me because I was friends with her husband, her attitude really changed thought her sh*t didn't stink. They moved away 5-6 years ago went their separate ways, seen him earlier this year he looks the same a little older haven't seen her in a good 6 years maybe longer, she still looked good she would have been 42.

I just seen some recent pictures of her taken 2 weeks ago my jaw dropped, holy fvck what happened she has aged and I mean aged, l know women the same age as her and they don't look that old. I guess karma has finally come and got her she ain't getting any boners from guys, all I can say is wow. I've talked about women aging rapidly and losing their sex appeal and value she's the poster child. Her ex husband on the other hand has a younger GF living a happy life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman I met back in 2002 she would have been 31 a beach ball just had a child year before, she had some attractiveness. She started to get into shape her attractiveness started to show through she turned into a boner material, I you could say raging hard on. She knew it too, she put her husband through a lot, never knew the truth if she slept around. She was pretty quiet with me because I was friends with her husband, her attitude really changed thought her sh*t didn't stink. They moved away 5-6 years ago went their separate ways, seen him earlier this year he looks the same a little older haven't seen her in a good 6 years maybe longer, she still looked good she would have been 42.

I just seen some recent pictures of her taken 2 weeks ago my jaw dropped, holy fvck what happened she has aged and I mean aged, l know women the same age as her and they don't look that old. I guess karma has finally come and got her she ain't getting any boners from guys, all I can say is wow. I've talked about women aging rapidly and losing their sex appeal and value she's the poster child. Her ex husband on the other hand has a younger GF living a happy life.

I recently seen a picture of an ex on facebook from many years ago.

Beached whale comes to mind

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple years ago I asked this girl out who worked at a coffee shop I would stop by sometimes. She was always REALLY flirty with me, she gave all the signs of “high interest” you always hear about women giving to show you they’re interested. I don’t put much stock into those signs because there’s too many variables but that’s not the point. I ask her out to a baseball game and she says “I would LOVE TOO (she emphasized “love to”) but I just got out of a relationship and am not really looking to date anyone right now”. Cool, I know what that means. So she ends up leaving the coffee place and I don’t see her again.

Yesterday I’m in the grocery store and I feel that someone is looking at me so I turn my head and it’s her. She beams “hey! Long time no see” and punches me in the arm. She makes small talk and so do I but then I say “well nice to see you, take care”. As I’m walking away she stops me “so are you seeing anyone now?” Me, “yep”. It was like someone punched her in the gut, her balloon of hope deflated right before my eyes. She knew she missed her chance awhile back with some bs “not really looking to date right now” canned line. She was expecting me to say no and ask her out again. No thank you. She didn’t look the same anyways, she hadn’t hit the wall but the wall was approaching fast!

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how she could look so old, she's retained her athletic body some what but her face looks like a 60 plus year old lady. I'm guessing the high intensity fitness training she did for years and her strict veganism. When I first met her she was a butter ball gained a lot of weight from her pregnancy. As she started to get in shape she became really fit who knew she had that nice body on her. Its all over now no more having guys want to bang her like I said karma paid her a visit.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple years ago I asked this girl out who worked at a coffee shop I would stop by sometimes. She was always REALLY flirty with me, she gave all the signs of “high interest” you always hear about women giving to show you they’re interested. I don’t put much stock into those signs because there’s too many variables but that’s not the point. I ask her out to a baseball game and she says “I would LOVE TOO (she emphasized “love to”) but I just got out of a relationship and am not really looking to date anyone right now”. Cool, I know what that means. So she ends up leaving the coffee place and I don’t see her again.

Yesterday I’m in the grocery store and I feel that someone is looking at me so I turn my head and it’s her. She beams “hey! Long time no see” and punches me in the arm. She makes small talk and so do I but then I say “well nice to see you, take care”. As I’m walking away she stops me “so are you seeing anyone now?” Me, “yep”. It was like someone punched her in the gut, her balloon of hope deflated right before my eyes. She knew she missed her chance awhile back with some bs “not really looking to date right now” canned line. She was expecting me to say no and ask her out again. No thank you. She didn’t look the same anyways, she hadn’t hit the wall but the wall was approaching fast!
I live by the "one chance per lifetime." Rule. She had her chance. She chose to give you some BS answer which is always blah blah blah anyways. No is a no no matter how much word salad comes after it.

I've rejected many women that believed they were too good for me, years later after they had hit the wall or 3 kids divorce later , i let them all know they had a chance years ago. Moved on.

I find they don't handle rejection very well