Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Karma is a bytch to bytches

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! The text is too much of a straightforward checklist of what a manosphere man would say. Maybe it really is written by a woman, i could be wrong, but to me the text is too conveniently formulated.
I would be suspicious as well, especially if this is in the US.

I mean America? Pfftt, she would have a doctor, lawyer, or any white collar cuck lined up to marry her if she sucks his d1ck like once a year.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Don’t be snarky.
I had to look up this word on Google since english is not my 1st language. I dont think it applies imho.

It was just a tiny, harmless, innocent joke. I´ve said a lot "worse" to the guys in here, its all in good fun.

But whatever. I wish you a good day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to look up this word on Google since english is not my 1st language.
You have demonstrated a strong command of the English language in your forum posts on here over time.

English is not that easy for a language to learn for non-native speakers.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You have demonstrated a strong command of the English language in your forum posts on here over time.

English is not that easy for a language to learn for non-native speakers.
Thanks, bro. My family worked really hard to send me to private schools when I was a kid. I also had a thing for video games (still do I guess) and there were no video games in Spanish back in the day; I remember that I used to play with a dictionary close by all the time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, bro. My family worked really hard to send me to private schools when I was a kid. I also had a thing for video games (still do I guess) and there were no video games in Spanish back in the day; I remember that I used to play with a dictionary close by all the time.
In the United States, private schools are generally a better option for quality K-12 education than the public schools.

In the United States, not all public schools are equal. Public schools in more affluent areas are better than public schools in less affluent areas. A public school in a more affluent district might be somewhat competitive with a private school.

Does Mexico work the same way in K-12 education?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Does Mexico work the same way in K-12 education?
Public schools for kids and up to grade 9 (tercero de secundaria / middle school) are SEP´s (Secretaria de Educacion Publica) territory. Im unfamiliar with them but they are not very competitive from what I´ve heard.

Most public High Schools fall under each State University´s umbrella (although SEP has a few high schools here and there, but again, they are not very competitive from what I´ve heard) and "The State University is better than the ITESM (my state´s version of MIT) in many things, and vice versa" (Those words were said to me some time ago by someone with a high position on one of ITESM´s creations) So the State University has both a good and a bad rep, if that makes sense.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to look up this word on Google since english is not my 1st language. I dont think it applies imho.

It was just a tiny, harmless, innocent joke. I´ve said a lot "worse" to the guys in here, its all in good fun.

But whatever. I wish you a good day.
No harm no foul. No offense intended. English is famously easy to learn; hard to master.

Cheers