Kareoke night

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Had a great night last night and I thought it would be nice sharing it with you...

The gym I go to was holding a Christmas party and I thought it would be nice checking it out, I gave Wingmate a buzz (lives very close to my house) and we went togetha.

Got in, and the party was being held at the actual gym, which is very small... HOWEVER, what we saw was BEYOND our expectations- five 9/10 HOT blonde PT's and yoga instructors (one was actually an 8, but who cares ;)) and they brought their friends with them, which made it twice as good.

At first, me and WM felt very uncomfortable, coz we hardly knew any of the people and we somehow felt left out, but then, after having a better look, we noticed that the only alpha male there was one of the PT's who had a g/f. And I'm not kidding you, ALL the rest were BAFCs!! No competition... BWAHAHAHAH! :D

Anyway, we were sitting down, and, out of the blue, one of the female PT's we know walks up to us and starts chatting to us and before we know it, about 5 of her other friends came along and joined the convo.

We were practicing a few neg-hits on the quiet ones like about smoking habits despite being a PT and being female PT's thus being worthless and not knowing their sheit... (dont remember much, it all happened in a split second..)

Me and WM were getting more and more uncomfortable, so we told them we're going to wish a friend happy bday and we'll come back.

We then decided to drive to the Hawthorn (a good club/bar which is easy to get to, free and has some nice chicks- been there twice with the Melb Dj's btw). Got to the Hawthorn and it was pretty goddamn packed, the ratio was a tad disapointing (1:2), but the more competition, the better it is... ;)

Me and WM met a very good friend of ours from uni whose an 8, and her friend, who was blonde and nice lookng.. I'd say an 8.5..

WM sat next to HBuni while I was sitting next to BHblondechick. I was talking to her and getting heaps of positive signs from her (caught her looking at my sexy ass 3 times btw;)). We were talking for about 10/15 minutes, I was using heaps of mental kino on her and I could tell she wanted me and i had this feeling that i was gonna be with her tonight...

HBuni then told me and WM that the place is holding a Kareoke night and that its gonna be funny, I said as a joke- "I'm so doing it" and WM replies "Bull.. as if, u dont have enough balls to do it.. maybe in a few years" what he said pissed me off and i just walked off and signed my name on the sheet to sing "I believe I can fly" by R-Kelly (Only song I know the words to and can actually sing)... they were all laughing at me, WM commended me for volunteering and said that if I pull this off successfully he'll buy me a drink and have non-stop respect for me...

Honestly, I was $hitting myself.. I've never sang infront of an audience in my life, I mean, I'm very good at acting, did acting for 3 years, but singing is so much different...

HBblondechick was looking at me the whole time while I was waiting for my turn. I remember using one of Giovani Cassanovas tips, which seemed to work like magic.. she comes up to me:
HER: "How are you feeling"? (about my turn coming up)
ME: "Great!"
HER: (starts giggling) "you look a bit nervous..."
ME: (smile at her) "dont worry doll, nothing I can't handle"

I then feel WM tapping my back with excitment and comes closer to me and says : "Irre, Fvck that AFC song, I've got the PERFECT dj song for you!!" he points at the song book at the most C+F song and the most DJ song i've ever heard (cant believe I forgot about it..!)---------> I'm Too Sexy I was over the fvcking moon!!! I grabed the piece of paper, ran to the DJ and asked him if its too late to change a song. I showed him the song, he looks me in the eyes, winks and says "PERFECT choice, buddy!"

The DJ calls out my name, I get on stage, look down and can see about 50 chicks looking at me... I just smiled and started singing- I'm too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car, too sexy OH it hurts..! I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I move my little tush on the catwalk.. ON THE CATWALK yeh ON THE CATWALK BABY.. YEEHH lol

While I was singing, the DJ speaks out on teh mic- "you chose a great song, mate!" lol I kept on singing and I could see some chciks liking it.. Guys, I wasnt drunk, so give me credit for that at least.. Given that i've never sang in the past infront of an audience, my body movements were a tad shyt, which made 2 UGs boo me.. I just looked at them, winked and said "I may not be Elvis, but at least I tried.." I then got down off the stage and some guys were tapping my back... I was shaking.

I wanted to leave and go back to the gym party, so I told WM i wanna go.. I turn around and HBblondechick was looking at me, smiling, I kiss her on the cheek and say- "listen I've gotta go, but.. whats your number? we should catch up some time.." She gave it to me, I kissed HBuni on the cheek and left with WM.

We didnt end up going back to the gym party as I was still shellshocked from the singing and just wanted to go to bed and get ready for work...

Awesome night- Got out of my comfort zone, got a number, and most improtant of all.. had an incredible night...!!

Am a bit depressed from these two chicks booing me... Dunno, dropped my SE a bit... but fvckem...

Comments would be appreciated,
IrReSiStIbLe.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
karoke is ridiculous, but i have been taunted into doing it once before at a town party. I didn't even live in the town, nor did I know anyone their except for the couple of guys I came with, 1 lived ther. I said it would be funny if I sang karoke in front of a couple hundred people I didin't know, same situation, everyone said I didn't have the balls. So I go up and sing Roxeanne by the police, totally lame and I laughed more than I sang. Sounds like you had a good time "mate".

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey good stuff mate!

singing something like that requires HUGE balls. Even though it felt awkward I bet you're glad now that you went through with it.

Wish I was there to see. I've always wanted to do karaoke, I would have got up there straight after. Don't worry about the boos, there just wh0res anyway. You got an 8.5s number remember

how come the 5HBs at the gym party made you uncomfortable? sounds like you were doing well

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
G'day duke,

They've got kareoke every friday night. We should do it some time, most of the guys there did it with mates and I was the only one doing it alone... which was kinda embarresing...

The 5 HBs werent making us feel uncomfortable, it was the other people... dont worry buddy, looong story...

Hope us guys will catch up some time, I can feel my number closing and confidence is getting a tad better..

Thanks for the feedback,
Irre.