“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Karaoke

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I was wondering if anyone else has tried going to a Karoke place on a date! It is the greatest and it is really fun! Even if you can't sing (like me)

It boosts up your convidence and your girl will love ya!

Anyone else ever try this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
ive not tried it, im REALLY bad at singing so i dont think it would be a great idea for a first date. however, once you get to know each other it could be good, especially if the girl can sing well, cos if she cant she could get all stressy etc.
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
I've discovered that unless a girl can sing really well they hate singing in front of people. I can sing alright and I don't mind singing in front of people if I'm feeling great. Karaoke is an interesting idea though. Maybe not a first date but down the road a bit.
 

NBA23

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
A good majority of girls will pry not sing unless they sing well. Plus for the most part females are not as confident as some guys (us) so I'm not sure if it is something they may do.

I can't sing worth ****. So, Karaoke is something I would stay away from.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
fun idea dude!

as for the girl not wanting to sing..if we are having fun i would pull her up there with me. if shes having fun more then likely she wont ruin the moment :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
When i karaoke i rap to like a classic snoop song. It usually gets the place bumpin, plus i can rap pretty good so it all works out.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I can't sing either. But that is whaat maes it fun :) Barley no one that does karaoke, can sing. You just have to be the man and do it first, she will then be a little bit more confident :)
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
it's ok

been 2 - 2 of them ,they're nice i guess,i gotta get buzed 2 sing though:D
 
Top