"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

K> Movie Dates.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Since no one understood my question da first time. Yes i already posted a similar post but here/

K. I'm going over to a friend of mine to watch "how to Kill a mocking bird" fur school. The friends a girl. We need to watch the movie for school. But I also want to flirt a lil during the movie. But since I've never flirted during a movie. I could use some pointers on how to. Thankx. all helps appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
First off, it's, "To Kill A Mockingbird".

I suggest lots of kino and making some witty comments throughout the movie. But don't be excessive, because people don't like it when others talk too much in the movie.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Yeah thas where my trouble is. Talking during a movie. Cause we have to watch the movie and **** but yeah.

Its "To Kill a Mocking Bird"? I don't even know the books names. But I still manange a B. How amazing is that. lol

Hey since everyone here so far has seen To kill a mocking bird. any good scenes. I should know about? Like any sex scenes or stuff?
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Nope.

One of the most boring movies I've ever seen.

Except when Boo Radley stabs that bum dude.
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Yeah be prepared to be bored out of your mind with this movie. Then again it gives you more opportunity to talk and make silly comments on it.

You should try to sit next to her, after building a small rapport en route, and then while in your seats, just put your arm on the arm rest and lean your shoulder on hers. Small action, great consequences... esp if she doesn't withdraw from you, means she at very least interested. If she leans back on you then your in with the money.

From then on just use kino and touch her whenever applicable, hands are good although may be taken wrongly if their in her lap =_=

Good luck
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Well It's not like I'ma have trouble doing any of that stuff. I do that in school wit her all the time. So for talking jus make coments on stupid stuff in da movie. sounds good.

Sounds good. thankx.
 

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Boo Radley exposes himself to the little girl. Then she pleasures herself. Then her neighbor bones his daughter. It's really quite interesting...Lots of boobs
:D
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Wait. Is there alot of sex in this movie? Like you see anything. Like the neighbor bonning his daughter or is it just implied.? And whats the most sexual the movie gets. Skimpy outfits or nudity?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Wait. Is there alot of sex in this movie? Like you see anything. Like the neighbor bonning his daughter or is it just implied.? And whats the most sexual the movie gets. Skimpy outfits or nudity?
The movie was made BACK in the day, so naturally the answer to your question is...no.
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Mr Fender Guitar here was just being sarcastic.

The movie is B & W and made waaaay back so no sex, the most horrible thing that happens is a dog gets shot and that's it.

As for comments, you ever heard that spur of the moment thoughts work better than pre-planned ones? Don't go into the movie with a list of funny lines for a specific part.

Get yourself in the right mood first by joking with your friends or listening to some music and just go into the movie light-hearted and ready to DJ. Then just let the comments flow

Good Luck again, I want to hear how this goes ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
lol. I know spur of the moment works best. Thas how I always do things. Yeah I'll probably go over Wed. was gonna go dis Mon. But i'ma be 552mi away at another school. SO thas not gonna happen. K. here's another question for you guys. Should I go to

A. an Urban School wit like twenty cops roaming the halls. But a school where I can find a lot of friends Average ACT score = 21.6

B. a Catholic School wit a lot of kids but Its Catholic. No offense but I despise Catholic Schools Average ACT score = 23.5

C. A small gifted school for kids. Freshman class size = 65 HS class size = 200. Average ACT score = 26

I think I'ma go wit C. but the small class bothers me. IT seems like a great school though. layed back atmosphere. Huge couches and laptops everywhere. THen the others are more HS like. I'ma make this descision on my own but I'm curious what you all think. Esspecialy from the pimping perspective. At opt. C. 95% of da kids have known each other from Kindergarden. So if its anything like the small gradeschool I went to.. the chicks will love the new guy. Cause he's mysterious and well.... new. But there's a small class size. The other schools have the #'s on my side. So what you all think?
 
Top