Justin Beiber

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he is an absolute joke.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is not a PUA he is famous which is better than being a PUA.

A PUA still has to do the work while a celebrity has women throwing themselves at him. Or even better like Tiger woods he has his agent go get him the women he wants.

Just imagine being rich and famous and seeing some woman you absolutely want and just telling your agent to go get her for you. You know she wont turn down the chance to meet you. Tiger had people do that for him.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a kid doing his thing for whoever likes it. Good for him! Hope he's happy!

Now I'll go back to my own life.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ/ Don Juan. I would laugh at anyone who called themselves that in real life. Holy sh1t that's nerdy. If I'm playing the game, I'm a player.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
He's famous. Get off his jock.

Leave my courtroom and go live your own goddamn life and improve it as you see fit. Make your life work for you like Beiber did his.

Reaction score
This thread is just a prime example of how stupid and cartoonish this site has become.

Is Justin Beiber a DJ? WTF? The guy is selling out concerts, selling records through the roof, and has millions of girls around the WORLD screaming over him.

His video on Youtube has three hundred million views.

SOSUAVE and it's associated "tips" do not relate to real life you sick-o. In case you haven't got the memo, Sosuave is nothing but a site where insecure guys come and whine about women and old mature "bitter" men come and talk about how the sky is falling because women are out to get us.

I'll be leaving this site for GOOD soon.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
]
SOSUAVE and it's associated "tips" do not relate to real life you sick-o. In case you haven't got the memo, Sosuave is nothing but a site where insecure guys come and whine about women and old mature "bitter" men come and talk about how the sky is falling because women are out to get us.

Oh c'mon it's a good laugh sometimes

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Is Justin Beiber a DJ? WTF? The guy is selling out concerts, selling records through the roof, and has millions of girls around the WORLD screaming over him.
He's a product. Like soap.

I'm more impressed by his agent. You think Bieber can sell out concerts through the roof by himself? And records? He's just some 15 year old kid with a voice.
You'll see that when he crashes and burns like the countless other child stars before him.

Bye