Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just your average workplace predicament...

Badladman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Ive been working at this place for almost 4 months now, and there is this chick that works there (So cliche, I know). Anyways, the first time I started, she kept staring at me, like really obviously. And me, being the complete dumb ass, didn't do anything.

The most I did, I caught her staring and I flashed a smile, then the same day tried to bring up a simple conversation. That's pretty much it though. Now, I occasionally just smile at her when I see her, and she always smiles back.

The main issue though is, we work in complete separate sections of the store, so I rarely get to see her, let alone start a conversation. Even if I did, I have no idea what to say to her.

I know this might seem like a natural case, but this is beginning to go on too long now, and I'm not even sure if she is interested. Starting to make me feel stupid, and think a bunch of **** that's probably not even true. So sosuave, any thoughts?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing you can do with that girl. Friends is dangerous for you as you'll fall in love and cry. So what you do in life? Just go to work, home, no friends?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a temporary job you don't care about, then I agree with bluenorther. A simple hello goes a long way.

If this is a career, don't dip in the company ink. Many drama/issues will follow you.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i luv your smile. my name is ... btw" different sections or not, 5 minutes to flirt shouldnt be a problem. obviously you DO see her from time to time, so dont be shy and jump at the opportunity before it gets awkward.