"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Just Wondering.....

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
I'm not going to get into very specific details here, but here I go. I have a friend that had the same girlfriend for 2 and a half years. They were both very close. This guy has been through alot for this girl and suppossedly they were "in love". One day a very terrible thing happened. He found her cheating on him with someone else. Him and his girlfriend had a very heated argument and in the end she told him "I have no feelings for you". Now I'm thinking to myself...... How do things ever screw up this bad??? Are there any girls out there that aren't such *****es? lol. I haven't spoken to my friend in nearly 2 weeks already and this kind of gets me thinking.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Funny thing is though that my friend pointed out to me how much of an AFC this new guy she is with is. He buys her gifts all the time, Is always around her, puts her above her and treats her like she's gold, constantly phones her etc. on top of that my friend mentions that this guys is ugly and stupid. lol. Why would this girl break up a relationship that has lasted several years to try bieng with some ****head
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
She played your friend and she'll play the new afc. Hope your friend learned something from all this.
 

Loke

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
This didn't happen out of the blue. This guy was just blind. Ignorance is bliss. He missed the warning signs. He probably got comfortable and stopped being a Challenge.

Loke
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Remember with these hors today you are just the next pimp in line!! If a woman is screwing you and she is not your wife then she is 'hoing' so it is not beyond comprehension that she will inevitably screw another guy - there is absolutely nothing preventing her from doing this.

Her chastity has been lost - in fact expect a hor to do as a hor does!!! The principle of loyalty is not adhered to once chastity has been lost - this is the nature of women!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top