"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Just wondering what you fellow Don Juans think

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Seems to me as though you want to hit that. But if your going to do the "right" thing then I think you should tell your buddy about whats going on. Chances are shes just playing with your head anyway, I really wouldnt play too much into this.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
damn that sucks...if i were you id stay away....she may be kewl and all and ur buds girl ...but its territory i would never tread on...id rather just stay away
 
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Yes it does suck, especially when I'm already after someone in the process. I have tried starting some fights with my buds girl, but to no avail, she still keeps coming back. Pretty soon I will either have to tell her to cut the sh*t or talk to my bud about it, because it is kind of getting annoying.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tell your bud that he has a hor for a g/f - if she is talking this way to you, she is talking this way to other dudes!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top