Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just when is it that most women go downhill looks wise?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
For "most" young women when is the age that the looks, mainly the weight just gets out of control? I'm 38 for example and most women 30 and over around here are overweight or obese, covered in tats, etc. Just junk.

but then I see a lot of attractive 16 to 21 year olds who are trim, pretty faces and cute. It just makes me wonder when will the big wall hit them and what they will look like ten years from now.

Like at my part time job we have a lot of HB 7.5 to 8 girls 16-21. Trim, pretty faces, healthy. I wonder what in 10 years they will look like.

I'm thinking it has to be a combo of processed foods and drinking that leads many to become whales eventually after college. Around my age only about 10-15 percent of the women are attractive.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around my age only about 10-15 percent of the women are attractive.
There you go. Get with girls and then see what their lifestyle is like. Look at what's in their refrigerator, and it should give you a good indicator, if she's gonna be the type that will still look good 10 years from now. But again this requires you getting with girls in the first place lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There you go. Get with girls and then see what their lifestyle is like. Look at what's in their refrigerator, and it should give you a good indicator, if she's gonna be the type that will still look good 10 years from now. But again this requires you getting with girls in the first place lol.
Obesity in general can be partially tied to processed foods in addition to junk food.

Like here is the thing. 60 years ago you didn't have tons of gyms all around town, fancy treadmills, cardio equipment, etc. Gym equipment was very primitive and you didn't have a gym every mile or two in a city like you do now so it was harder for a working aged person to stay physically active daily.

Overall people didn't workout that much. However they were trim because they ate less junk food and preservatives. Granted today because of the modern equipment you do have a smaller segment of the population that is in very good shape due to the better gym and home gym equipment makes it easier to workout. So you do see a small segment that is in tremendous shape now compared to back then.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plastic surgery, Age defying products are real today... Just depends how you want to look at it, look at Kim Kardashian, looks good until you see her old woman hands... Good lord it's gross

images (9).jpeg

Reaction score
This is going to pvss a lot of posters off, but this is the hard TRUTH. The WALL or Agepill is nothing but a cope for bitter butt hurt men. The wall is basically if a woman gains too much weight. If a woman stays fit and healthy, she can be well marketable in to her 40s.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to pvss a lot of posters off, but this is the hard TRUTH. The WALL or Agepill is nothing but a cope for bitter butt hurt men. The wall is basically if a woman gains too much weight. If a woman stays fit and healthy, she can be well marketable in to her 40s.
Just because she’s not a fat slob by the time she’s 40 doesn’t say much. Most are severely mentally damaged, probably a divorce or two under their belt, probably multiple kids by different guys, etc. All by mid-30’s. See it ALL the time. And they cope talking about “I choose to be single”. In other words Chad won’t commit anymore and her standards haven’t loosened up yet. They will when she hits 40. I have yet to meet a girl who’s 40 who’s a gigantic b!tch, and yet every woman who’s 33-39 is a ginormous cvnt. That’s not a coincidence.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see an attractive woman on OLD over 30 if you set the age to show you over 30s. It's like less than 1 in 10. But then under 30 it's like 9 in 10.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I rarely see an attractive woman on OLD over 30 if you set the age to show you over 30s. It's like less than 1 in 10. But then under 30 it's like 9 in 10.
A lot probably depends on location too and site. Like Match for example used to be the better one because it's $$$. So the women tend to be a bit older BUT in general much better looking. Women in their 20s on OLD around here are fat or have tats.

A woman in her 20s if she's at least semi attractive doesn't need to use OLD.

IMO a fit woman in her early 40s who's attractive is better than a chubby or average woman in her 20s!

yea, I've seen posters on here who said they'd rather have a chubby 24 year old than a hot 42 year old in shape. Odd.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just because she’s not a fat slob by the time she’s 40 doesn’t say much. Most are severely mentally damaged, probably a divorce or two under their belt, probably multiple kids by different guys, etc. All by mid-30’s. See it ALL the time. And they cope talking about “I choose to be single”. In other words Chad won’t commit anymore and her standards haven’t loosened up yet. They will when she hits 40. I have yet to meet a girl who’s 40 who’s a gigantic b!tch, and yet every woman who’s 33-39 is a ginormous cvnt. That’s not a coincidence.
I got a couple ladies on my street like this a few houses down. One of them is about 40. Has a 7 yr old girl. As far as I know she must not date cause I never see her with a guy. Her mom lives with her and apparently she doesn't even work. She was in Paramedic school but didn't pass the exam I heard. Doesn't talk to neighbors much but she's always polite when I see her.

The other lives across the street. has two kids that are probably 5 and 9ish. She looks to be about 44 or so. Tall, blonde, been working out again and has a hot body. Nice smile and hot face too for her age. For her age bracket I'd rank her and HB8, except she has this stupid tattoo on her forearm. She's very hyper and is very ditzy, even backed into my car a couple times almost. Always in a hurry. Personality very polite, bubbly, talkative BUT comes off as a ditzy princess and entitled. Currently dates a firefighter. Before that she dated some jabroni looking darked skinned chad. But the vibes from her is classic post wall and very damaged mentally. Also she has seemed to have aged more lately as well. Even my mom mentioned it to me that she looks older. Wall must be hitting hard suddenly. But I must say when she was in her 20s and 30s she's had to been a stunner though.

Doesn't that tell you something when you see a really hot woman who gets divorced? To the point a guy won't put up with her even though she's super hot?

I had a OLD date with an HB9 like this once. She drove 55 miles to my location too. Told me she got divorced after a year of marriage. She claimed her husband was tired of marriage. No, b*tch more like he was tired of YOU.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman stays fit and healthy, she can be well marketable in to her 40s.
Maybe but her mind will likely be completely f@cked

Single women of that age cannot mentally cope as well as single men

also older women tend to dress far far more modestly than their younger counterparts

I can't really ever imagine me being that attracted to a woman that dresses like my mother...... at any age

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plastic surgery, Age defying products are real today... Just depends how you want to look at it, look at Kim Kardashian, looks good until you see her old woman hands... Good lord it's gross

View attachment 7637
ye, I think most guys "hate" plastic surgery because it make girls look even more fake and makes them ironically more ugly.

Reaction score

Maybe but her mind will likely be completely f@cked

Single women of that age cannot mentally cope as well as single men

also older women tend to dress far far more modestly than their younger counterparts

I can't really ever imagine me being that attracted to a woman that dresses like my mother...... at any age
Most Guys do not care because all a girl has to do is put on make up and smile to avoid being labeled mentally ill by society. Furthermore, this answers a few cases on how guys can get a girl out of their league….Skeletons. All you see is a subpar guy with a hot woman but you don’t see the skeletons/baggage this woman has.

better looking older women—30s to mid 50s are always going to be in richer/more affluent areas. If you live in the hood or some rural bfe Cracker Barrel town then don’t even bother responding lol.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You body (men and women) changes dramatically in your mid 30s. I remember when I turned 34... suddenly I found myself putting on weight without eating more, and workouts became more difficult.

The difference between most men and most women is that men have the discipline to push past discomfort and find workout regimes that work with you changing body. Men typically also have the discipline to change their eating habits.

But really... lets be fair... there are plenty of fat @ss men that look like crap. I think we notice it more with women because a woman's looks is very important.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe they simply let themselves go, when they think they have had enough with playing. It depends on themselves if they've had enough of the game.

Some of them might have already settled in a long-term relationship. Some of them may just already be adequately rich. If you look carefully, though, some of them can't let go, still trying to wear make-up and is denying the fact that it has already ended.

The "wall" is just our semantics. It hits her when men and she (particularly she) believes it does, and her actions (and its consequences, i.e. the change in her physicality) are not the precedent, but instead, is actually already an
indicator.

Reaction score
You body (men and women) changes dramatically in your mid 30s. I remember when I turned 34... suddenly I found myself putting on weight without eating more, and workouts became more difficult.

The difference between most men and most women is that men have the discipline to push past discomfort and find workout regimes that work with you changing body. Men typically also have the discipline to change their eating habits.

But really... lets be fair... there are plenty of fat @ss men that look like crap. I think we notice it more with women because a woman's looks is very important.
Then why are big gyms these days so female dominated/influenced lol? I think it’s more due with income and area thenanything else. If you go to Hollywood hills of something, the majority of people are going to be in shape. If you go to MLK Blvd or Morgantown outside the city limited then you’ll find a lot of obesity.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are big gyms these days so female dominated/influenced lol? I think it’s more due with income and area thenanything else. If you go to Hollywood hills of something, the majority of people are going to be in shape. If you go to MLK Blvd or Morgantown outside the city limited then you’ll find a lot of obesity.
This is a function of mental strength not physical atrophy. You get older and it becomes harder to stay in shape, this is a fact. The stronger your mental attitude the better your chances to overcome difficulty of age.

I'm in my mid 50s, and I am NOT going to lie... it is painful to work out. And there are a lot of things I was able to do 10 years ago that I can't do today. I used to love to run, but the jarring was too hard on my knees and hips... so now I bike and use the elliptical... I work out with weights that are less than I was using 3 years ago. The key point here is that regardless of your age, you have to keep moving and push past your physical limits. I suspect in 10 years, I'll be doing much less, but I will keep doing what I can. I will NEVER be able to look as good as I did in my late 20s, but I can be in the best shape possible. A woman will never look as good as she did in her late 20s, but if she keeps moving, watches what she eats, and works out doing things she can do, then she is going to look good. A few years back I dated a woman who was 50 who had 3 kids... and she seriously had the @ss of a 25 year old. But she worked out every day.

If you can't take pain, or do not have the will power to change your eating habits, as you get older your body will go to sh1t.

Here is some advice for you young guys... if you are not on a dedicated physical regime then START. It is easier to workout when you are older if your muscular-skeletal frame was worked out when you are younger. I see a lot of older people that only start working out in their late 30s or 40s. They injure themselves at a MUCH higher rate because their frame is weak and it's REALLY hard to build that frame when you body is already falling apart with age. Also young guys, if you want to look younger when you are in your 50s and 60s, use sunscreen LIBERALLY, don't layout in the Sun, the Sun over time will damage your skin... causes wrinkles, and makes your skin look like leather.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most general answer to this question is between 35-45. The answer varies for every woman.

Yes, even women who have hit "The Wall" are still quite marketable. There are plenty of 35 or 40 year old women on swipe apps right now who receive more male attention than 20 year old supermodels received in 1990. A childless 35-40 year old woman living in a metro area with a population of 500,000+ achieves this easily.

Reaction score
This is a function of mental strength not physical atrophy. You get older and it becomes harder to stay in shape, this is a fact. The stronger your mental attitude the better your chances to overcome difficulty of age.

I'm in my mid 50s, and I am NOT going to lie... it is painful to work out. And there are a lot of things I was able to do 10 years ago that I can't do today. I used to love to run, but the jarring was too hard on my knees and hips... so now I bike and use the elliptical... I work out with weights that are less than I was using 3 years ago. The key point here is that regardless of your age, you have to keep moving and push past your physical limits. I suspect in 10 years, I'll be doing much less, but I will keep doing what I can. I will NEVER be able to look as good as I did in my late 20s, but I can be in the best shape possible. A woman will never look as good as she did in her late 20s, but if she keeps moving, watches what she eats, and works out doing things she can do, then she is going to look good. A few years back I dated a woman who was 50 who had 3 kids... and she seriously had the @ss of a 25 year old. But she worked out every day.

If you can't take pain, or do not have the will power to change your eating habits, as you get older your body will go to sh1t.

Here is some advice for you young guys... if you are not on a dedicated physical regime then START. It is easier to workout when you are older if your muscular-skeletal frame was worked out when you are younger. I see a lot of older people that only start working out in their late 30s or 40s. They injure themselves at a MUCH higher rate because their frame is weak and it's REALLY hard to build that frame when you body is already falling apart with age. Also young guys, if you want to look younger when you are in your 50s and 60s, use sunscreen LIBERALLY, don't layout in the Sun, the Sun over time will damage your skin... causes wrinkles, and makes your skin look like leather.
yes, the key is adapting and being able to initiate it as you age. I do think genetics play a role because I’ve always been motivated to stay fit, some people are just better strategic thinkers and know what to apply what or doesn’t work, or the people with natural small appetites that I envy lol

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah its funny watching people on here pretend like women turn into trolls at 30 but that most middle aged men have somehow aged like fine wine. The reality is that the opposite is true. There are far more physically attractive women than men at any age. Do both genders start to go downhill after 30? Sure. But, for a variety of reasons, there are a lot more fit attractive women at 30, 40, 50, etc than there are men. The reality is that most guys let themselves go and turn into fat bitter slobs as they get older.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell us about the last and next DATE you have....Or give us an excuse or six. Which is it gonna be?