Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just when I thought

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are all the same.....

So , Ive been single a while now...been in a few relationships the last few years....nothing over 6 months.

Anyhoo, I've been dating for quite some months....no expectations....nailed a few.....stopped talking to a few more......etc

So I met up with this asian chick tonight......And I have to admit....I haven't felt this way in a long time....she's got definite LTR potential. So....in essence, I believe myself to be smitten.

First date, we just talked for over 4 hours over sangaria, at this cool little diner......went dutch....I think she digs me.....

So do I play this like any other chick?......

Should I not show my hand ? play hard to get?

I'm tired of game playing....but then again I dont want to screw this up.......

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
phillyb said:
If you have decided she qualifies for LTR (which 4 hours of chat can't really determine) then go for it.

Games?

If you have been playing games thus far, then stop. Let your principles and belief display it self. Let your true nature (which should be a complete MEN) be displayed. Let her choose if she wants you for a LTR as well. Don't demand it!

Should I not show my hand ? play hard to get?

When you say that it's the same as, "should i slip back into my AFC ways, should i give in to her and let her do what she pleases with me cus i want her so bad".
The answer is NO.

Be frank, but don't slip.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phillyb, I got into to this stuff because to some extent, being 100% honest and myself just wasn't working.

It sucks to some extent, but it's true.

I look at it this way. You can't be yourself in a job interview either. You've got act a little different and say the right things in the begining. Hopefully, you reach a balance between being yourself and maintaining your professional vernier, and not only get the job, but keep it and generally who you are.

Bottom line-I can't control some things in life, you can only take steps within that framework to say and do the things that will get you what you want.

It sounds like you are torn, like you think you're tricking her. If I told you to wear some snazzy outfit that would make you more attractive to her on your date (say on you wouldn't normally where), is that being deceptive? No, it's just using your intelligence to move yourself in a direction you want to go.

It sounds like your dangerously close to letting your guard down.

Don't.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you consider being a man and finding out if she's worth your time game playing? You consider not protecting your heart and emotions until you are sure she's worth a damn game playing? You consider finding out if you are sexually compatible game playing? You consider waiting long enough for her true colors to emerge before you can trust her any deeper in your life game playing? What game are YOU playing? :cuss:

Stop being a dundering idiot and go meet some more girls. You're putting this girl on a pedestal already. I can tell by this ....
You hear that fear right there? Afraid this is gonna be it for a while huh? Man is not afraid! You've been lonely and you established this connection. If you don't go and spin some more plates its gonna all end in :cry:

Your suppose to have several women you have a connection with. Doesn't mean you marry them all, just means that they are women who are worthy of your presence and time. Then you figure out which ones to keep around and which ones to drop. YOU DECIDE. Why bother with women you don't have a connection with? But don't let that connection blind you to who they really are and what you really want.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
So you consider being a man and finding out if she's worth your time game playing? You consider not protecting your heart and emotions until you are sure she's worth a damn game playing? You consider finding out if you are sexually compatible game playing? You consider waiting long enough for her true colors to emerge before you can trust her any deeper in your life game playing? What game are YOU playing? :cuss:
I'm saving this.

Rep!