Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just when I thought I was getting good; a rant

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Anywho a buddy texted me and told me she claims she did nothing. He was curious so he asked her the other day. Can never trust a ***** though.

Either way, this ***** disrespected me. She'll have to make it up with an all chick orgy.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Dude,

Whether she did anything or didn't, she disrespected you

You are supposed to be the prize

Don't take her back unless she makes up for it with a threesome or something.
Disrespected him? The prize? They broken up, for krisakes!!! A threesome? At this point he'll be lucky if she actually wants to have sex with him. After that meltdown.

Why would she want a threesome when she just had a foursome?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Disrespected him? The prize? They broken up, for krisakes!!! A threesome? At this point he'll be lucky if she actually wants to have sex with him. After that meltdown.

Why would she want a threesome when she just had a foursome?
How was it a meltdown? Also, believe me the sex with her isn't that great. I wouldn't consider myself lucky if she spread her legs once more for me.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably is lying. If she wants to act like a hor then treat her like one.

Drape a load across her face after doing her in the azz. Wipe the rest off with her hair and then kick her butt out the door.

Crazy thing is, she probably won't leave you alone after that lol.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
How was it a meltdown? Also, believe me the sex with her isn't that great. I wouldn't consider myself lucky if she spread her legs once more for me.
Meltdown? Well, since you asked. In my opinion, Your title for this thread says it all. You were doing good, then you allowed yourself to be pulled into her reality, and started feeling jealous, name calling, and issuing ultimatums and threads to her, because of how SHE made YOU feel. You also went and called her, and are anxious to ask her friend about her whearabouts and doings. Sounds very AFCish to me.

I'll back up a little to something you said earlier. You mentioned she has no standards because she's willing to bang you while you date one of her friends. Seems like you are more bent over the fact she slept with somebody else than anything else.

Why is she the one with no standards? Aren't you as guilty of sleeping with her while you date one of her friends? You weren't upset about this before until she ended up banging another guy. Then all of a sudden she's the one with no standards.

She found a guy at the club/bar attractive and he got her going, and you being there wasn't enough to fight that force and the chemicals in her body, so she left with him. Obviously that guy knows what he's doing, when it comes to pulling chix. You should learn to behave like that guy (his coolness and calm demeanor on getting somebody to feel very comfortable and attracted towards him to the point of leaving with him in front of the guy she's been sleeping with).

She's single and has every right. You just didn't like the fact that she's also keeping her options open. Sounds like a double standard here, if there ever was one. Yeah, you need to move on, 'cause everything you've been doing, including probably what you were doing before this incident, have been repulsing her and has shown your emotional investment/attachment towards her.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ dude.
when she sleeps with you (a guy with a gf) that's fine, but when she goes home with a single guy, she's trashy? you assume she slept with him, you assume she's trashy, and those assumptions are made for a reason.
just my perspective.

'Also, believe me the sex with her isn't that great. I wouldn't consider myself lucky if she spread her legs once more for me.'

nice attitude. speaks volumes.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Itishe Dude: You gotta take a chill pill. your getting worked up over someone elses actions that are independant of yours. whatever motivation she has is entirely her own. Why do you let it affect you?

Most girls are $luts, and they do behave irresponsibly cause their just having fun and becoz they can. She let someone else take her cause he was fly, a fun person to be around, good mental stimulation. I'm sure she rewarded him with a fcuk, sort of thank you very much, but so what.

You are making very unreasonable demands on a free agent.... with what benefits in return... what do you have to offer her for her to cowtow to you??? If it was good, why isn't she taking up the offer?

I think you kinda lost control of your emotions and your environment. She doesn't care about your demands. its not worth much to her.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Then why'd you get so jealous? :D

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, she's leaving today for a long time. Definately a good thing as you guys have stated she's bringing out some weird **** from me.

I did some more jealous **** the other night that I feel like sharing so I can come back and read it in the future. A bunch of her friends were calling/texting me telling me to come to a party where she was. I figured I could say my good-byes, have a few drinks, then head home and hit the sack.

Upon getting there I see her and we sort of ignore each other for a while. Eventually her and I leave to go get a chair. She asks me, "why do you hate me?" I reply, "what do you mean?" She says, "Well you told me to never call you again. I didn't do anything with that guy" I said, "look, I don't care who you ****, I just don't like when you hook up with them right infront of my face I find it disrespectful."

We took off back to the party, where we made some small talk and I was starting to enjoy myself at this party. Some person yells out that there is another bigger party going on farther out in the country. Everyone starts packing up their drinks and what not and starts leaving. My ex comes up to me and asks me what I'm doing. Since I have to work this morning I'm adament on staying there and heading home in a bit.

She walks away for a while then comes back to tell me she's heading the party and says, "well I guess I'll see you in 6 months". I said, "yeah, well see-ya". She wanders around for a while and says bye to me again. I walk up to her this time and say, "I would of liked to visit with you more tonight". She goes, "I know, but it's my last night". I told her I understand and let her head out.

My bud and I waited another 5 minutes or so and we took off aswell as only 3 people were left at the party. They were all out by the driveway getting ready to leave and she tells me to not let any of her friends drive home drunk as everyone in her vehicle drunkedly drives to the next party. I didnt' feel like it was my responsibility so I grudgingly called her bud up and since she wasn't cooperating I hang up after a little bit. My ex gets pissed for some odd reason and takes off in the car.

This is where I do some more jealous/stupid ****

I text her friend and ask her if she's alright to drive the truck home, she replies that she is. I then send her another text asking what's up my ex's ass. She replies that she doesn't know. To be honest I was kind of pissed that I drove out to a party on the encouragement of her friends just to see my ex for 10 minutes who then heads to another party. So I let my emotions take the best of me and I shoot her another text. Basically I said, "if you see my ex tomorrow tell her not to waste her time contacting me in the future, I don't have patience for her lush ****". (as a college girl that's all she does now). She replies, "ok whatever you say man, lol wow." I knew I went overboard with this and replied, "I was just disappointed, ignore that". "ok whatever you say man".

I quit digging my hole after that. But although I'm getting some AFC tendencies, and making myself look like a pyscho I'm sure I still have some attachment to her mainly due to sex (before we had sex this week I had planned to not see her at all while she was up). I'm going to let it dissolve and cut contact from her for good, it's obvious it would be for the best.

I'm going to go put my best foot forward with this other broad, and if it works it works.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep getting this urge to call her and say good-bye. I'm going to ignore it though.

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
I plan on never talking to her again period. She is a low-class ***** and does not deserve my attention.

The only way that she could possibly redeem herself is if she didn't do anything with him. The girl that went with her to the 2nd party I trust. I may ask her if she did anything with this guy. If not I may contemplate talking to her in the future.
Don't. Resist the temptation to spy on her and drop your ex completely. She's your ex for a reason and just keep her nexted.

Edit: I just read the rest of the thread. I wanted to keep banging my head but I've made the same kind of mistakes before.

For your own sanity, stay away from her... and I did read your other thread about the blonde. Dump her ass too. You need to start cycling more girls because you obviously don't have one that satisfies you. If you were really happy with that blonde, this **** wouldn't have happened.

So keep hunting man.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
I plan on never talking to her again period. She is a low-class ***** and does not deserve my attention.

The only way that she could possibly redeem herself is if she didn't do anything with him. The girl that went with her to the 2nd party I trust. I may ask her if she did anything with this guy. If not I may contemplate talking to her in the future.
Pardon me while I laugh. I find it ironic that you call her a low-class ***** when in fact it is you who are low class for cheating on your girlfriend in the first place. Sounds like you got exactly what you deserve, now grow up and stop crying about it.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this is a retarded post. She is your EX, not your GF/date/FWB/fling. She has no obligation to you and whoever she sleeps with or doesnt sleep with isnt any of your business. Get over it!

She's no longer your gf, so stop behaving as if she is your gf.

Reaction score
Itishe, I actually understand your mindset - but it is one that is outdated due to the fact that the equation has changed!!!

No man enjoys disrespect from a woman that was once his - meaning, this is unnatural, since a woman should be with one man only and not parading about with different takers!! You are acting out your genuine genetic masculine nature; however, there has been interference in this natural genetic male/female make-up and the natural female tendencies have been usurped!!

For you to be a man - you must be more masculine then the artificially created masculine hor as created by the homo/hor agenda creators!!

In other words, pimp the hors -as they should be - and have NO emotional attachment to them!!!! Your emotional attachment to a hor is your, and EVERY man's downfall in the 21st century!!!

Say "No" to hos!! You are no one special - you are merely the next pimp in line!!! Understand this!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this is a retarded post. She is your EX, not your GF/date/FWB/fling. She has no obligation to you and whoever she sleeps with or doesnt sleep with isnt any of your business. Get over it!

She's no longer your gf, so stop behaving as if she is your gf.
Sums it up perfectly. You don't own her (seems like your mindset if you are having such feelings) any more, so stop acting like it.

And after what you said, I wouldn't talk to your ex again for a long time.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down: you showed your cards to a chic you're not in a relationship with.....you ****ed up..move on...

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex is gone back to her college state.

Girl (She's not my GF, I'm dating her.) found out about it. She took it better than I thought.