Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just when I thought I was getting good; a rant

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider this a chance for me to vent some of my ****.

I thought I was getting pretty damn good at this whole "DJ" thing. I became more of the evil type of woman getter, chauvanistic for sure; I thought I had an iron lock on my emotions.

Then something weird happens.

Just last Saturday my ex-girlfriend that I lost my virginity too comes to town from college for a week. I initially planned on ignoring her since our personalities seem to clash now days, and it's usually good business to avoid exes. I figure since she's only here for a week and I won't see her again until atleast winter of '08 why not give her a visit.

You may be saying, "well any more details there Jack?"

Yes.

I'm currently seeing (not "going out", but we're not dating other people either on the side) a very attractive young blonde right now. She's gorgeous but she's also a virgin and very self-concious. After two months I've become a bit irritated with no sex from her. This leads me to my ex.

One night this week my ex came over and we ended up having sex. It felt great having a naked body against mine as I pounded away. I felt a bit guilty but I needed it. I honestly thought that was that. No more emotions with her, just a good **** pal when I need it.

But the other night we go to a party. This guy there seems to think he's pretty fly, hitting on every girl there ugly or not. He's a loser. Drugged out, living with parents, blah blah blah you know the score. Anywho as the night drags on I notice my ex keeps getting closer and closer with him. At about 4 AM I'm tired and I notice my ex takes off with him, another guy and another girl to his place.

Before she left I told her, "if you do anything with that guy don't plan on talking to me again." I don't know why I said it, but I think it was because I thought she was higher than banging a druggie she met on the first night. Maybe I still have feelings for my ex. I dunno. I felt almost heart broken when I saw her leave and slam the door.

I don't know if they had sex or not, but I shouldn't be feeling like this. I can't seem to get my ex out of my head when I have a perfectly attractive girl that I would almost say loves me who I treat like ****.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ex is playing the field, and getting what she can.

here you go giving her ultimatums, what did you expect her to do, say 'oh your right, i'm not going to have fun here tonight, and leave them?'

Like her, you should have been having fun, enjoying the chat around you with other girls and caring less about her.

She now has you by the b@lls, and she will probably think your a looser if you try to make contact with her again first after the way you reacted.

Why not focus more attention onto this gorgoeus girl you have right now, and get her to feel more comfortable with herself around you - then you can reap the rewards.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I already ****ed up about not contacting her. I couldn't find ride home from another party this morning so I called her as a last resort seeing I had to be at work by a certain time. She didn't answer nor has she called back.

Oh well. She leaves tomorrow, and I still got the blonde. I still come out smelling like a rose.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one step forward and two steps back in my books. After 2 months and no action, I think you have to seriously consider whether its you and not her thats the problem. Also, you are easily made jealous, over an ex that you have no pocession of, nor any right too. You are jealous of fly-boy who happens to have the goods and you don't and therefore you don't value or respect and appreciate your competition and in doing so, you don't learn or see the lesson that it could have taught you. You are now the loser, so say all of us...

You need to turn your mentality around where all the above does not prejudice your decision making and your AFC rehabilitation.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must just be cold blooded cos I never ever get anything like this. Although there's really nothing wrong with it, if thats what you feel then thats what you feel. It don't make you any less of a DJ or whatever...there is no rulebook!!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I must just be cold blooded cos I never ever get anything like this. Although there's really nothing wrong with it, if thats what you feel then thats what you feel. It don't make you any less of a DJ or whatever...there is no rulebook!!
If theres nothing wrong then he should continue to apply it. If there is something wrong then he should seek to address it. I'm sure if he were his own judge, he'd see that it does run contrary to what/how a DJ would behave.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those who are condemning my "AFC-Behavior" of telling her that she shouldn't plan on talking to me if she left, let me ask you something.

How is it AFC? I don't have room in my life for trashy women, I'd be sorely disappointed in myself if I didn't have the foresight to pick out this trampiness from a mile away before wasting my time "going out" with her. I told her if she wants to be a ***** she can go ahead and be a *****, just don't plan on associating with me anymore. If she's willing to let me bang her when one of her better friends is seeing me then we know she has no standards.

Maybe if this fellow was a winner then I wouldn't care. But to see a girl you had feelings for leave with a pale-druggie who blatantly hits on your ex infront of you while trying to act like he's best buds with you is kind of upsetting.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know where you went wrong. That's the first step to improvement. This little misstep didn't leave you with any serious consequences, unlike many other slip-ups people make. Live and learn.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she blew this guys greezy dyck and got her mouth all messy with Jiz in the name of alcohol? She got *holed* by some cheesy guy pretending to be your friend.

Completely blow her off now, this will show you thought she was better than that.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on never talking to her again period. She is a low-class ***** and does not deserve my attention.

The only way that she could possibly redeem herself is if she didn't do anything with him. The girl that went with her to the 2nd party I trust. I may ask her if she did anything with this guy. If not I may contemplate talking to her in the future.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl would probably lie for her. Bottom-line ..two guys and two girls at a private party at his place.

One group separates from the other. Both couples are alcohol induced. Druggie boy is out to tap that azz at his place.

I think you know happened at 4:30a in the morning Itishe. Don't sugar-coat it.

Make her beg for your attention after such a disappointing lewd act.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right. The way they were flirting and touching I'm pretty sure they ****ed. He did have to do some coaxing to get her to come after I told her that though. I had to go outside to look for a bud a few minutes after and I saw those two standing close and he was rubbing her arms as if he was trying to convince/comfort her.

****ing slut.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya, sounds like he had been there and done that enough times. Touching her he knows will not only comfort her, but arouse her if she is feeling *vulnerable*.

It was ultimately up to her though .. maybe she did say no later but i highly doubt that.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple buds tried saying, "oh don't worry she didn't really want to go, I think she went to piss you off." "Oh she wouldn't touch him, she just wants to keep drinking."

You know it shouldn't bother me, but it still does. It's almost like seeing one of your buds doing meth. You just held them in higher regards to others and then they prove to you they don't deserve it.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, many guys will say they don't care when a gal they like is getting wreamed by another guy. Truth be told, most do care.

It's as if she is part of your territory (as a male) and this other guy invades and just takes her.

You'll just have to wait and see, find out more.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably just a territory thing. Honestly what guy would be ok at the thought of someone else screwing their ex...unless he hates her guts royally.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said, I'll try to find out somehow. If she did, she's out of my life for good.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want her in your life anyway? Seems pretty obvious you're not over her yet..or perhaps planning to get back together again?

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Well like I said, I'll try to find out somehow. If she did, she's out of my life for good.
Dude,

Whether she did anything or didn't, she disrespected you

You are supposed to be the prize

Don't take her back unless she makes up for it with a threesome or something.

Reaction score
Itishe, I think I said this before but maybe you missed it...SHE IS A HOR AND YOU ARE MERELY THE NEXT PIMP IN LINE!!!!!!

Get over it!