"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
its hte internet so it doesnt mean ****.


but its a good example of how control the conversation nonetheless. name has been changed.


YogurtTastesGo0d: yoooooo
girl#23: heyy
YogurtTastesGo0d: whats going on in dis hizzzouseee
girl#23: not much just got outta the shower n what not you
YogurtTastesGo0d: sammme
girl#23: cool whatd u do tonight
YogurtTastesGo0d: got hit on the head!
YogurtTastesGo0d: lol
YogurtTastesGo0d: dont you think it feels so much better to be wet?
YogurtTastesGo0d: im still wet
YogurtTastesGo0d: showers rock
girl#23: lol yes
YogurtTastesGo0d: how do you like your shower
girl#23: very hot
YogurtTastesGo0d: ahh definitely
girl#23: i stay in there for like a half hour
YogurtTastesGo0d: so you like it hot and wet?
YogurtTastesGo0d: cool
girl#23: thats right
girl#23: and long
YogurtTastesGo0d: even better
girl#23: yuuup
girl#23: alright im gonna go lay down n watch tv
girl#23: goodnight
YogurtTastesGo0d: night
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Wow.... Did anyone really need this posted?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ballistik
Wow.... Did anyone really need this posted?
hahaha :D

I think J's taken to surfing these boards while high.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Heh, figured I'd get something like that from you, Jester. Not exactly the most levelheaded person I've seen on these boards. I'm just wondering if there's anyone that doesn't do that with AIM conversations.... Even when I was the lamest AFC alive I managed that much.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ballistik
Heh, figured I'd get something like that from you, Jester. Not exactly the most levelheaded person I've seen on these boards. I'm just wondering if there's anyon-.
BLAHHHABLAHHHHHHH

Your mom+me= fun

BLAAAAAHHHH
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by Ballistik
Heh, figured I'd get something like that from you, Jester. Not exactly the most levelheaded person I've seen on these boards. I'm just wondering if there's anyone that doesn't do that with AIM conversations.... Even when I was the lamest AFC alive I managed that much.
guess what? you still are.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Jester
guess what? you still are.
He's got a point, that chat is nothing special...

My friend sent me his chat with his 1 week girlfriend that's 13 and he's 15. Abso****inglutly hilarious. AFC at it's best. Things like "Love is blind so I must be too". Laff.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Wow, Jester. You're right. I never thought about it that way before. I mean, God, you're just so damn convincing....

Too bad some 54 year old's the best you can get, Het.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) I would never, ever, say "hizzouse" but that's just a matter of preference, I suppose.

We all need to lighten up... you guys are becoming very critical...

Jester: You need a kick in the ass. Of the type you give me every now and then, man.

Relax.

As far as the chat... it's irrelevant... I'm not fond of talking to ladies online, anyway.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
wtf? ballistik youre just a retard.

lilreksam and smooth, i already said it didnt mean sh1t before i said anything else. So why do you try criticize something that has already been stated? that would probably confuse most people as to why a person would do that.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jester
wtf? ballistik youre just a retard.

lilreksam and smooth, i already said it didnt mean sh1t before i said anything else. So why do you try criticize something that has already been stated? that would probably confuse most people as to why a person would do that.
So defensive man ;)
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by heteropedro
BLAHHHABLAHHHHHHH

Your mom+me= fun

BLAAAAAHHHH
Shut up please. Thank you.


Jester, I'm not sure what the point was about the conversation because its basically how i talk all the time. But this is a great help for idiots who whine like a retard who always says "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!! :(!!!".


____Words to others
Its really easy to start a convo. Its the person's fault for not listening to you, not you. You just have to stop with the questions and you need to be sure what you are saying. When I mean you have to know what you are saying, you have to get a certain feeling or emotion.


You need to sound concerned and be a jerk all at the same time. You can be nice but not all the time. Just because we say don't mean a nice guy does not mean you don't become nice at all. When we say these words, we mean it with more details. I act like a jerk to my friends but then I still show that I care and that I'm not a moron who has no feelings.


Respect, belief, trust.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Hmmm... Jester, you remind me of something once said by Churchhill. "In the mor...." Wait a sec, I'm sorry, that's way out of your league. Lemme bring it down a notch or eight.

U r gay haha fagot

I dunno, just doesn't have the same ring to it...
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
ok, you can say whatever you want, but i didnt get anything out of reading this post...
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ballistik
Hmmm... Jester, you remind me of something once said by Churchhill. "In the mor...." Wait a sec, I'm sorry, that's way out of your league. Lemme bring it down a notch or eight.

U r gay haha fagot

I dunno, just doesn't have the same ring to it...
Hahaha...
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
who wants to make a bet here that these people trying to put down a post i put up for noobs are those that either have long term girlfriends deep infatuations or just simply those i have berated in the past.


ill give you 10 to 1 odds.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
who wants to make a bet that your all *****ing like little women becuase you want to look cool to people online that you dont even know... stop womenizing my sanctuary...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top