“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

just wanted to share - and ask for advice

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
Im with this girl right now. Im madly in love. Im all depressed because I cant have her here. we have a long distance relationship. I can only see her once (for like 3 weeks) in a year during 4 years. i dunno what to do since i cant seem to be happy without her, nothing else brings me joy. but one thing I know.. that, if I ever break up with this girl, or even worse.. if she cheats on me or anything like that.. then I wont ever fall in love again. I wont be an afc like I am now telling her how much i love her and waiting to hear how much she loves me back.
im all depressed 4-5 days of the week because she didn't explain how much she loves me. damn im acting like a pvssy, can anyone give me an advice on what to do in order not to seem so damn afc'y? this girl feels like "the one" for me. and yeah im only 19.. but.. whats the use of fvcking girls when love makes u feel so good? i mean.. im depressed now.. we're having a tough time.. but i mean consider how happy we are in 4 years.. right? either you can read this and laugh your asses off or help me out here.. i didnt used to be an afc but love made me.. or I made me.. I dunno what to blame.. myself I guess.. I guess I wanted to feel good and look where i am now. wtf should i do? for real? my depressed mind-state can't think logically nowadays.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I mean if you're that crazy about her, go to the same college she is at (I'm assuming that's why you'll be apart for the next 4 years).

She might seem like the only one right now, but look up from shoes one day when walking to class, you'll notice some really hot girls who will make you forget about "the one".
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
1. that would mean i'm living her dreams, not my own. i could just kill my self instead of living a life that way. but im not sure if i want to.. i actually thought about it.

2. my eyes don't ever drag along with the floor. im always looking around. but it's not just about looks homie. my girl is really hot. but i would rather have a girl thats not hot and have brains than a stupid hottie.

any other advices?
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
forget about her. youre going to mope around for FOUR YEARS? youre going to give up all the fun you could have in the prime of your youth, for ONE LOUSY WOMAN?!


but.. whats the use of fvcking girls when love makes u feel so good?

do you feel good right now? youre in "love," hows it feel? from the sound of it, feels like someones twisting a searing hot dagger into your heart. guess what? that gf of yours is doing the twisting.

if she was NEARLY as concerned about this as you were, she wouldnt have seperated herself from you. she put her EDUCATION and CAREER above YOU. as much as she appreciates you, she knows whats urgent and what could wait. she put YOU on the backburner to her future. which is EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE DOING TO WOMEN!

especially in your youthful age, youve got to focus on getting YOUR life together. trust us when we say that when you focus on your education, your career, your passions in life, you dont get struck by these emotions youre feeling right now. sure, might be upset to see her leave, but youd have your priorities straight.

ESPECIALLY for a man who has his life on track, a womans replacement is only a phonecall away. seriously. theyre a dime a dozen. this one girl may seem like the special one, but trust me when i say that soon enough, youll meet another girl whos even BETTER. then after dating the new girl for a while, youll meet a COUPLE MORE GIRLS who are BETTER THAN THE NEW ONE!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20965
read this post by DIESEL. it is very blunt and points out the fact that women are replaceable. it has some other advice related to your situation, as well. it'll put you in the right frame of mind, to handle women and the situations they create.

best of luck,

-SLB
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
damnit dude, your post reminded me of what i did when i was younger. tell you the truth, it is NOT WORTH IT. relationships is NOT complicated. It is NOT supposed to be dramatic all the time. also should not be the number one main focus in life, maybe two or three but not one.

get a break, next her, and get someone closer to you or just do something else.

go out and rent movies like american pie and fight club.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
thanks bros.. but i dunno.. she already ordered my ticket to chicago.. im in sweden now. the ticket is for christmas.. i think imma go there before we break up.. or whatcha think?
 
Top